Quick piston fucking vs Slow deep fucking

freshxtop5

Question for all I guess( mostly bottoms, and vers guys) 

How do you prefer to get fucked? Getting it nice and slow to open up your hole or the top just ramming it in and piston fucking you?

I personally fuck how I like to get fucked which is nice and slow at first feeling inch by inch of the cock or hole. I just feels better for me so I can relax and open up so they can get I deeper. Piston fucking only works for me after my hole has had enough cock and time to fully open. But I mostly enjoy a pretty steady fuck and from my experiences  it seems the top shoot bigger loads like that. Poppers help a lot too lol.

What about you guys? 

• Upvote 2

Guest Bearman

If it is my first fuck of the day I prefer the top to fuck nice and steady before speeding up and shooting a nice load.If I already have a load inside I'm more than happy to have the top  ram his cock in deep and give me a good pounding from the off

Slow at first, inching their dick in, and then alternate between slow and deep, rubbing my prostate, and hard pounding. The slow fuck and prostate rubbing feels amazing and may make me cum. The hard pounding is hot, releasing the animal in us both and adds the feel and sounds of his balls slapping against my ass. Best sex (for me) is a long session where the top does both leaving us both drained, exhausted, totally satisfied and with an incredible afterglow.

Of course, if there is more than one guy topping and I already had the first they can do whatever they like: pounding in another load or slowly work the load deeper before adding their own, it's all good.

• Upvote 2

On 6/20/2017 at 0:01 AM, NLbear said:

Slow at first, inching their dick in, and then alternate between slow and deep, rubbing my prostate, and hard pounding.

Best sex (for me) is a long session where the top does both leaving us both drained, exhausted, totally satisfied and with an incredible afterglow

As a top, this is what I enjoy also...a mix of both...

• Upvote 1

I enjoy both nut if I a have to pick, the manimal in me enjoys being piston  plowed,especially by horsemen who are used to having guys that can't handle taking them. Piston fucking has a primal masculine roughness to it that slow sensual  fucking does not. and you can go just as deep with the piston fucking. I love that guys can lube up and slide right into my hole and begin power plowing it. But that's what makes for good breeding stock.