Quick piston fucking vs Slow deep fucking

freshxtop5

I definitely prefer slow, deep, firm fucking. I love to feel every contour and ridge of the cock that's using my hole and going to be pumping me full of its precious cum. I find that hard and fast fucking makes most guys cum quicker, slow and deep fucking helps most guys last longer which also lets them work up a bigger load to inject into me

• Upvote 2

Personally prefer the slow motion enduring fucks so every move takes both of us to the breeding point we all want. A pistoning in heat is appreciated at risky places when time is counting before getting caught in th act ..

Guest Lempriere

I like a nice slow, long dicking -- whether I'm giving or receiving. If I'm on the receiving end, and the cock is big -- slow is even better cuz I can feel it opening up and then sliding in and out of that inner sphincter.  A change of pace is nice occasionally, and a tight deep breeding at the end.

Edited by Lempriere

Guest descartes70817

When I fuck I follow the bottom's reactions, so typically I start slow and don't push in deep until I feel him relax. Then I'll go as deep as I can and pull almost all the way out before pushing all the way in again. When he feels ready for it I start slamming his ass hard and fast. When I get closer I just slam as hard as I can whether he's ready or not.

Guest btchbyl

piston fucked all the time. most of the time i get fucked in public so it has 2 be a quick piston fuck otherwise id get no loads shot up my ass. my roommates piston fuck my ass then slow when they dont want 2 cum right away then piston fuck some more.

On 7/1/2017 at 1:27 PM, descartes70817 said:

When I fuck I follow the bottom's reactions, so typically I start slow and don't push in deep until I feel him relax. Then I'll go as deep as I can and pull almost all the way out before pushing all the way in again. When he feels ready for it I start slamming his ass hard and fast. When I get closer I just slam as hard as I can whether he's ready or not.

That's the way I like to fuck and get fucked too. Once I am opened up tops can feel free to slam my ass until they unload 

I usually let the top set the pace according to how he's feeling ... sometimes they go slow and build up and sometimes there's just a primal urge and they pound my ass hard and fast.  When getting fucked in a group or a bookstore i want to get as many cocks and as much cum as posdible so then i definitely prefer fast piston fucking. I'm a slut ....

If it's gonna be one of those long haul fuck sessions, where the top wants to fuck for a few hours/blow several loads, I prefer him to fuck me hard and fast for the first nut, then nice a slow for the next. By blowing his initial load quickly, it takes the edge off and allows him to take his time on the second round without feeling fustrated in trying to nut. 

Then there are the tops that just love to punish the ass all night long. They fuck like a diesel powered machine, bust a huge load, rest/have a drink/have me blow them until hard again, then repeat. After the 4th or 5th round, I'm pretty worn out but let him pound me until they're spent. I usually end up sore and raw AF but I never like to leave a top wanting more.

Lastly, there are the slow, sensual tops. They're the ones that want to take it nice and slow, fuck all day and unto the night and into the eRly morn, edging themselves over and over, pulling out before cumming, then going again. Then, as dawn is about to break, they bust a huge nut, unloading a gallon of cum that built up all night long.  My hole is left gaping and overflowing with hot man juice. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I let the top set the pace he wants. I usually lube my ass for the first fuck of the day and after that the cum in my ass let's them do whatever they want including ram straight into me and piston fucking me. I just love having a bare cock inside me using me for their own pleasure.

I generally let the top set the pace, but if his cock shape makes something uncomfortable inside I may ask him to slow down or change positions, though that hasn't happened often. I love a nice slow pace so that I can enjoy every ripple, every wonderful inch of a man's cock sliding through my hole. But once my ass is loosened up enough, I especially love a good hard pounding. Like really slam-fucking my hole, that skin-on-skin smacking with every impact of his hips against my ass, causing me to grunt out from the force and still begging for more.

Damn, I could use some of that right about now. Hell, I could use that every damn day!!

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Totally up to the top. I surrender to his wants and he can fuck me in whatever position, whatever way and how he wants. I am there to take his cock and seed and totally focus on being the best bottom I can for them. Even when I am getting gangbanged I enjoy the last cock as much as the first so that is my pleasure

I take mu cue from the bottom (years ago , in another millennium when I was bottoming ,a couple of guys who I would have been able to take with a slow build up power fucked me from the off - I just froze and had to stop)

Although I'm 99.99% top i wait till be bottom is relaxed before going for it - particularly if i am his first fuck of the day.

- Obviously if he has already been fucked and loaded thats a different matter.