What would you do?

CFLTOP

Was feeling really worked up and horny a few nights ago and made a new screen name on BBRT that alluded to my Dom side. I did it partly because I wanted to see which profile got the most responses and see why. Needless to say they came pretty rapidly with that one then the other one. I know it's BBRT but I am being a bit more selective on who I talk to under this one and who I might meet. 

One of the guys who hit me up within a few hours just had an ass shot and was just an message saying user unlocked photos. Clicked on the photos and low and behold I knew the guy. We worked at the same place. Never together or as boss and employee. In fact, he was a bit higher than me at the time. Now I work for the same company but in a totally different area than he does so there is no risk of seeing each other every day. I unlocked mine and said, hi. Unless he's really clueless (which I doubt) I'm sure he knows who I am, but he didn't allude to it in the message or when we texted briefly. He wanted to hook up that night but it was late and he lives on the other side of town and was going out to Las Vegas the next day. \

What would you do if a similar situation happened to you? 

Guest Dickmagnet

At the end of the day it's obvious he likes you & you like him. So what the problem ? Make it happen i know i would.

I'd say - don't assume everything you know is known to the other guy ATM. Unless you have a clear recognizable face pic online, locked or unlocked, you'd never know what moved the other guy to unlock unless he follows up with a comment. I am usually interested to see everything else and THEN the guy's ass. Unlocks are common, non-verbal and most of the time are just an inkling of an interest to stay or evaporate into the shadows faster than the poppers. Extreme hornyness, intoxication, ADHD, other distractions, etc could be a possible reason. At every step of the initial back-n-forth there is always room for human error, mechanical motor skills or in judgement, or misunderstanding that would get no explanation. Try chatting first, with something innocent "Did we meet before? or Have I seen you somewhere?" to see if you knowing the guy pulls a mutual recollection. At public events I register a lot of familiar faces - look, we are doing this for years - it's a starter to strike a convo but hardly an obligation to respond affirmatively. See what comes up.

Even if he doesn't realise who you are until you meet you both are/were horny and after the same thing so just go for it. If you think it would be uncomfortable if he doesn't know who you are until he sees you try what skinster said and have a chat first asking if you met before.

There's no reason why you just can't have sex (even an "anon" setting if you like) while both working for the same company. It wouldn't stop me.