Guest BS97

Drove up alone to Chicago for the day for Pride Fest. Watching and listening to David Hernandez.  God, I want to fuck him.  I had my hand in my shorts part of the time, playing with the foreskin on my boner.  Also flirting and rubbing up alongside a nice silver daddy next to me.  He was shorter and lean, pretty much like 5-8 and 140.  Perfectly groomed.  Smart glasses.  He was there with a large group of guys mostly his age.  It started raining, and got bad fast.  His group was breaking up, and I think he was going to leave.  I really needed to fuck him bad, so I put my hand on the small of his back right above his ass and asked if he lived nearby because I didn't want to get drenched.  He said to follow him, and we ran to a real tall condo building not far.  

We were pretty soaked when we got in the lobby, and the air was blasting. It was fucking cold and made me shiver.  We weren't alone on the elevator, so we just rode up in silence. I followed to his condo, and the air was still blasting.  His name is Jeff and I told him a hot shower would feel good.  Jeff took me to the bathroom, and we each got undressed.  The cold has us both shriveled, but Jeff had a nice body, real smooth. Darker pubes and pits than the silver hair on his head, kind of more ash gray.  Real trimmed out.  

Jeff started up the shower and told me to come in.  It was real nice and big with no tub.  Like the showers at Steamworks.  I got up against the back of Jeff under the warm water and kissed on his neck. I was so fucking hard again, and I reached down and starting jerking on Jeff.  I think he was a little nervous, because he wasn't growing that much.  That's okay.  I turned him around and got on my knees.  His scrotum was so soft and hairless, and he had pretty big balls.  I pulled his legs apart and started fingering on his asshole.  That got him growing, but maybe that was from me sucking his cock at the same time.  Mine was full steam ahead.  

Jeff kept getting bigger and harder, and it felt like he had two inches and some thickness on me according to my deep throating measurements.  Too bad he was cut, but he was putting out some nice precum.  I looked up and saw Jeff kinda biting his lip like he didn't want to shoot.  I got up and we kissed deep like lovers, and I was playing with his smooth ass and starting to shove some fingers in his hole.  Jeff turned himself around and got in position, and handed me a bar of soap. He was finally showing some initiative.  I don't think he was wanting me to wash his back, either.  It was a big bar of soap.  I don't even know where you get bars of soap that big.  I ran the bar up and down inside the crack of his ass, and I started the corner of the bar poking at his hole.  I worked Jeff real thorough with that bar of soap. 

I let the bar of soap drop to the floor, and I put my dick right on his soapy hole.  I wrapped my arms around Jeff's body and kissed his neck some more while I pushed in.  It was real smooth in there.  Not super tight, but not bad.  I almost shot, but I wanted to keep going.  I fucked him standing up like that for a bit, then Jeff asked if he could ride it.  More initiative, I guess.  Like right here?  Yeah, so I got on my back for him.  The tile was cold considering how warm the water was, and it was hard.  Okay, I was also hard.  Jeff was hard, too.  Sticking up almost vertical.  Eight inches for sure, or maybe it looked that much from my angle.  

Jeff squatted down on my cock.  He took me all in.  Now I could really see that he was pretty muscular keeping his balance and working his position like an All-Star Catcher.  I almost popped off watching Jeff like that, but I let him work it a while.  It was looking like Jeff wanted to cum like that, because he was beating on his cock pretty determined.  But I needed to be in charge.  I told him hold on, and I got him maneuvered flat on the floor of the shower, face down.  Maybe now Jeff could enjoy how cold and hard that floor is.  I put my body on top of Jeff, and I pounded into his ass while the shower rained down on us.  My cock was almost gonna explode.  

I told Jeff doggy, and we got in that position.  Jeff reached between his legs with one hand and was jerking his meat while he steadied us with the other arm.  He was talented with all that balancing.  Shoot your load, Jeff.  Really?  Yeah, shoot it for me.  So then Jeff was shivering or convulsing while he spilled his seed all over the shower floor.  Jeff's ass was contracting and gripping on my dick, too.  This time, I just let it happen when my balls began to tingle and the pulses starting running up through my shaft.  It was like when the storm hit while David Hernandez was singing earlier.  Buckets of cum instead of buckets of rain.  Pretty sure it was one of my better loads, because I was kind of thinking about David Hernandez taking it instead of Jeff.  But Jeff was cool, too.  He ground himself into me like he wanted every last drop, which he got.

We rinsed off.  Jeff was so nice.  He found me a dry t-shirt and underwear that would fit.  He had to hunt around some, because I am taller - but we are both lean.  Jeff wanted to go to dinner, but I had to drive back to Urbana.  But we put our information in each other's phones, so I can get off with him another time.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 6/20/2017 at 4:57 AM, BareSkin97 said:

Pretty sure it was one of my better loads, because I was kind of thinking about David Hernandez taking it instead of Jeff.

That's like a two-fer.