On my Tour to be a Whore,  I headed over to London last weekend. I wanted to go again to the Hard On party that I had attended in April. I've never been to anything like it… It's like Cumunion  on steroids.  Over 200 hot and horny man, ready to fuck or be fucked.  I highly recommend it! 

The theme for this party was athletic gear. So I arrived and stripped down to my jockstrap checking everything else. Once in, I walked past the DJ, dance floor, and bar ... heading straight for the dark area and play spaces which is the only part that really interested me. As i got there a bit later, the slings were already full and the majority of the fuck benches.  Two months ago I was still nervous about putting myself in a position to be used but  now I don't think twice about it. I managed to squish  onto a fuck bench occupied by three other bottoms hoping the black top going at it with the bottom next to me  would  see my ass up in the air and move onto me. 

Which he did! It felt so great to feel his cock enter me especially since I've been eyeing the way he was fucking the bottom next to me.  True to the theme of the night he was the most athletic top I've ever experienced. After he started fucking me, he climbed on board that fuck bench turning and twisting my body to all different kinds of positions… So he could explore every single inch of my hole. 

What a great way to start the night! Immediately after he was done with me several other tops jumped on  and my hole got that squishy loose feeling that I love.  I always think that I want to keep track of how many tops use me and how many loads I get in... but I always lose track after a while especially if a trains been run on my ass. I'd say between 10 to 15 guys fucked me and I had 4-5 loads in me.

I did have another marathon session with the black top. I had grabbed an open sling and we went at it there.  He climbed right on top of that sling to get in me as deep as he could , swinging that sling back and forth to pull his seven inches completely out of my hole and shoving it right back in. 

By the end of the night I was so covered in sweat, cum and lube. While riding the tube back to my hotel, I noticed a trail of ass juices on my leg.  What a slut! I wish I could come back every month when they have this event.

• Upvote 12

3 hours ago, LoadMyHoleOAK said:

It was hot!  Here's the link to their website with the dates… http://www.hardonclub.co.uk/ you definitely should go and check it out and then write about YOUR experiences!

Always a warm & juicy welcome in London. The Terrorists will never defeat our spirit of making sure Tourists have a good time.