Just Another Wasted Youth

This sounds like a night in the New Orleans bar Rawhide, when some guy bent me over a pool table and fucked me in front of everyone. I asked if he was wearing a condom. He said yes. When we were finished, I saw him washing his cock off in the bathroom, and asked if he wore a condom. He laughed and said we were in a bar named Rawhide, and he walked away...

• Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2

If you really want to do it SAFE do it at home, no alcohol ?, no chems ??, only one partner at a time, clean your hands before and after, no kiss (chlamydia), don't touch his cock (ghono), don't lick his ass (Hep C), may I suggest gloves? Condoms of course, a new one after each fucking, obviously condoms also for sucking, wash your cock asap you cum and then wash your hands, use also fresh clean towels below your ass when fucked and change it after, at first sight of blood or shit means GAME OVER.

Oh what a stupid, I missed on more important thing, when you are doing all that try also to HAVE FUN and enjoy yourself... If you can.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

I am surprised this has not happened to me as I was a wasted little slut in my younger years.   I would wake up from a black-out only to find myself on top of a pool table in the back room of a bar with cum in my ass, all over my face and body, and sometimes have objects like cue sticks, pool balls, or beer bottles up my ass to keep their cum in me.

• Like 1

Just another wasted youth (Part 2)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

“How old are you bitch?” I asked him, while pulling his nipples through his t-shirt.

“18” he moaned.

“I turned 18 two days ago”

“Aaawwww… and now we seem to be your gift” I smiled.

The boy smiles back at me.

“Keep yourself dizzy bitch” I encouraged to sniff at the poppers bottle as often as he could.

“Enjoy your ride to hell” I stated and my buddies and I laughed loudly while we held this twats body up.

“Wouldn’t you enjoy to get fucked by everyone in this darkroom?” I whispered.

“Imagine all the cocks getting hard, just because of your cute butt”

“They sure would enjoy pounding your sweet loyal cunt” my mate grunted.

“I don’t know” the youth replied.

“You guys got big dicks…. I am horny for big dicks tonight” he replied.

“A true bottom should never refuse a hard cock – not on a night like this” I tried to persuade him.

“I love my boyfriend… I don’t want to cheat on him” said the twink who just got his ass fucked by totally strangers.

“You are not… tonight your boyfriend isn’t here. You miss him so much, that is why you allowed us to plow your ass….”  I talked to him soothingly.

“It is your boyfriends fault. He should have been here with you at your birthday party. But don’t worry about it, no one needs to know, that you are a greedy little ass cunt.”

The guy behind the twink had his hands on the youths shoulders and fucked him high speed.

“Yeah…. it is all *grunts* his fault. He should have been here with me, instead of working for his company…..oooooh - I got needs” he moaned.

“Yeah and let the guys here fulfill your needs just for tonight. Tomorrow your boyfriend will get to love you anyway and you love him, but tonight we are here to please your cunt”

“Doesn’t it feel good to have a big cock up your ass, jamming your tight entrance…. give us the chance to make you feel good. Let’s make you the star of this night… let all the guys here fuck your ass…. just so, because you can do it…. and you do it so good baby.” I whispered those words into his ear.

“Don’t reject anyone… see every cock as a present for you to set a new world record in getting charged up in one night – don’t be a fool to let this chance pass you by….” I continued to talk him into.

“You don’t even have to look at the guys. Just stay here, look at the wall and imagine your ass a deposit for cum. Take another whiff….. Yeah….. imagine you are just a hole to us. Help us to get off…. into your sweet little body.”  

“Oooooh fuck…. your cock feels so good…..and maybe I should let you all fuck my pussy – but only tonight” the lad agreed.

“Yeah – only for tonight slut” I answered satisfied.

“And only with condoms….” he insisted.

This was ridiculous. There he was – a totally drunk teen and buzzed up with poppers and still he had the audacity to demand safe fucks?

I sighed deeply and looked at our third mate, who would have been the next to fuck this toad.

“Sorry man… then you can’t fuck him with your 12 incher” I winked at him.

“Man…. what the fuck….?” he complained.

“You know his dick is so huge and thick… he has really problems finding condoms which would fit him.” I explained to our target.

He peered at the next cock and seemed to be mesmerized.

“Ooooooh *sighs* your cock is fucking beautiful. I have never seen a real dick being so thick and long” he moaned.

“And do you see how much he looked forward to demolish your hole? Look at the streams of precum, dripping to the floor already.” I brought his attention to my pals Gono infection.

But he was so swept away, that he really didn’t draw the conclusion or maybe it was simply too dark. He asked instead if he could lick his ‘precum’ away.

“Of course” my friend said and while still getting fucked up the ass, the lad bent a little to the side and started sucking his fag beater.

After only two minutes he got up again and asked my mate ‘Are you okay?’

“I feel great….” my pal replied.

“No I mean, are you healthy……?” he mumbled under the influence of the alcohol.

“Yeah faggot. Don’t worry I am clean” he lied stealthily.

In the meanwhile the second fucker reached his orgasm and ejaculated the second high POZ load flooded the boys’ sewer.

“Okay…. then fuck my ass raw.” he whispered.

“What?” my mate answered as he was hard of hearing.

“FUCK ME RAW” the twink shouted.

“Gentlemen…..this twink just turned 18 two days ago and he is willing to accept the gift…. Please…..make sure you make room to those who are willing to share…..” I exclaimed.

“You want to get charged up, right?” I asked him loudly.

“Yeah man, charge me up with your dicks” he moaned.

“I didn’t hear you?” I teased him.

“OH FUCK….. GIVE ME YOUR COCKS….. *moans* CHARGE ME UP PLEASE!” he almost cried out.

In no time we had a nice crowd of guys gathering around to take part at this spectacle.

While our last friend started penetrating the boys’ hole, the twink moaned in pleasure and pain.

12 inch of hard cock meat worked his way up the lads’ ass cunt.

“Ooooooh yeah…. this is it….. fuck me…. FUCK….. batter me with your huge dick” he begged.

“Don’t worry pups…. I will fuck you hard and give you all I got…..” he snickered.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 48
  • Piggy 16