Atlanta Motel recommendations Please.

Guest BiCollegeBtm

Guest BiCollegeBtm

Hi guys! Well, I did, I took my first plunge into the uninhibited world a few weeks ago in Atlanta and enjoyed every min of it. I rented a motel room by the airport, put an ad on craigslist and waited ass up for guys to use me. Didn't get as many as I would have liked, but it was my first time so I was ok taking it slow. I got about 4 or 5 loads in one night. 

I'm coming back in August and I'm looking to stay a bit closer to downtown in hopes of upping my number. As a newbie I was hoping I could get some help in this. I'm trying to pick my motel based on discretion (private entry so my married guys don't have to walk through a lobby), ample private parking, no gated parking. 

What do you suggest? Help a newbie out please! 

And of course if you want to come by, the more the merrier! 

Thank you so much!   

I responded in your other post.....if you want raw cock in the true queer tradition, look no further than the Cheshire Motor Inn.   If you happen to be a fan of BBC as I am, the Cheshire will NOT let you down.

• Upvote 2

Amazing bubble ass!  I wish I had seen your CL post - I would have come and added a load for sure!  rede4it is right - Cheshire Motor Inn is easy in and out, private entry, old fashioned motel - no lobby or elevators to deal with and a known sleazy motel.  definitely post your ads, but you'll also get action just from having your door/blinds cracked.   You'll also be very close to Manifest sex club and Tokyo Valentino sex shop with cubes, gholes and open areas.  Flex bathhouse on 4th St and Spring St excellent for 24 hour sex!

• Upvote 2

When I go to Atlanta for sex, which is often, I stay at Cheshire Inn (you want the back building if you can  get it).  The beds are super comfy and place reeks of sexual hunger.  From there you are near both Manifest4u, the sex club that also hosts the monthly CumUnion and Flex bathhouse. Apps like grindr, adama4adam, jack'd, etc. show piles of guys nearby so you can get constant use. I never go home disappointed and my beefy ass gets a heavy amount of cocks and use. It's not a four star hotel but for sex pigs like us it does the job.

• Like 1

Guest BiCollegeBtm

Wow. Thank you guys. Y'all are really nice. I went to the cumunion last month at manifest and I have to say I was not that successful. I don't know what's wrong. I do like many different types of guys, older hairy men being my favorite but, I was underwhelmed. For every top there were about 20 bottoms. 

I will say, I absolutely become a slave for straight/married men. Love sucking and getting fucked by a guy like that, as I'm sure y'all do. Do those types go to the Cheshire Inn? I looked it up online and read a lot of reviews. Definitely sounds like a place I need to check out.  

Right now I have a room at a motel in midtown and a motel in Decatur. 

I'll post on here when I'm heading into town and hope to meet a few of you. Thank you again for being so kind and helpful! 

Guest jogupo754

In addition to the Cheshire Motor Inn I had a very good experience at the Super 8 on Church Street in Decatur, GA. About the same price as Cheshire Motor Inn but you see some different people. I just use Grindr, Jack'd etc to meet people.

Guest BiCollegeBtm

Awesome. That's where I'll be staying the first night. Then I'll be in Midtown at Americas Best Value Inn. Not the nicest hotel but i wanted easy access for in and out. Im concerned about parking... Do you think I'll have any problems? Really excited now. Thanks guys!

On 6/27/2017 at 8:45 PM, barecubtop said:

@BiCollegeBtm When are you headed down there in August?  I was just talking to @justsexnowatl about how I wanted to get down to ATL sometime for some raw fucking.  Would be hot for him and I to whore you out at the hotel, Manifest, Flex, etc...

Come on down pigs - he's gonna collect as many loads as he can while I'm at work 8/10, then I get my turn when he's all sloppy and leaking - my favorite!!  Too bad it's not a cumunion week, but I'll check - maybe something else like blackout night at manifest - would be so fucking easy to pimp out that young beefy bubble ass someplace like that :)  

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2017 at 1:27 PM, BiCollegeBtm said:

I went to the cumunion last month at manifest and I have to say I was not that successful. I don't know what's wrong. I do like many different types of guys, older hairy men being my favorite but, I was underwhelmed. For every top there were about 20 bottoms.

Ha ha ha, yeah thats Atlanta for ya. I swear there is something in the water that turns tops into bottoms.

• 2 weeks later...