Cumunion In Toronto - 23 June

yeeahok

Yeeahok,

Pay your entrance fee to Steamworks Toronto. Decide how long you're staying for and whether you want a locker or a room. The prices will be a bit higher because of Pride week. Buy some lube beforehand. No one ask questions during sex, but do keep them brief, as they may tend to wreck the mood you're trying to engage in. I love wearing a jockstrap -- faster access to your cock/ass. You're notice who is barebacking at Cumunion fast enough. Join in! Happy Pride! I hope to be there Pride Friday evening and into the night. Hope we meet in the dark areas. Happy cum-collecting and barebacking!

Rawladz,

Who's coming to Cumunion at Steamworks Toronto on Pride Friday evening/early Saturday morning? I should be hanging out in the dark areas of Steamworks Toronto. Let's have a lot of bb fun! Happy Pride!