Using a Folding Stool sat the park

hungry_hole

Yesterday was a nice sunny day so decided to go for outdoor cruising. It had been a while since my last time but I was horny so I cleaned my hole and biked over to a nice park that is fairly isolated and mostly accessible by bike.

Got to the park around 11am and for the first time I brought with me a folding stool so I didn't have to rely on the spots that are mostly used by cock suckers like a rock or a tree stump. There is a rock at this park that I have been using for years but these spots are never the "perfect" place, visible enough and with traffic, but private enough so guys feel comfortable fucking. I had always found that when using the rock to sit ans suck cock many guys would not feel comfortable fucking. I could understand that but unfortunately none of the preset spots for bottoms were private enough but at the same time easily accessible by cruisers.

My folding stool (see picture) solved the problem because this time I could chose a spot close to a busy pathways but secluded enough for some hot anal action. Once I found the right spot I sat on my stool right next to the pathway with my mouth at crotch level as guys walked by. I wore a black leather hood to add a kinky touch. Lately I've been trying to avoid taking anon loads because I then have to deal with the dreaded wait. But I was so horny for some anon loads that I made sure to clean my hole and bring some lube. To make sure guys knew I was in a cumhole mood I placed a sign that said "CUMHOLE" next to me (see other picture) that  would be visible to guys as they walked by. That way if some guy was in the mood for breeding a hole the sign would speak for itself. A couple of "bottoms" stopped by and made comments about my setup and how hot it was.

I spent more than six hours in the park sucking cock and getting fucked. I would start by sucking them but while I suck them they would see the sign "cumhole"  and that's how sometimes we would change to anal. I never discussed HIV status because although my last test was negative I find it a bit ridiculous for a "cumhole" to say "I'm HIV-negative". Ended up taking 4 loads although I got fucked by more than that. One of the guys who bred me fucked me a few times and would disappear and would be back. I guess he didn't want to cum too soon but when he did shoot his load it was hot to hear him saying "Wow" with every squirt. It got busy at lunchtime and it was when I got a lot of action. I will definitely go back with my folding stool and my sign.

folding_stool.jpg.f6693787251ef409d688a21a3ce9af29.jpg

SignCumhole.jpg.f0c78364dd3d408f034ad0f0ef43cc88.jpg

• Upvote 2