Making My New Son

btmbob2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

After he sent the letter to his folks, life went on pretty much as usual. Aaron continued to relish his role as the ranch's reliable cumwhore. Most every night, one of his brothers would seed and recharge his ass, more often two or three. During the day, they'd find him in the barn with one or more of the Doberman's, spreading his ass and taking dogcum in his willing ass.

Sometimes, the brothers would sell his ass to raise some extra cash; placing ads on Craigslist or M4MRent. A succession of horny old men, bald guys with guts, fat sleazy truckers, and sometimes even a relatively clean-looking guy, would drop and find Aaron trussed in the barn, ready and willing to take any load offered to him. Another time they made a video of him and a young bull and put it on the internet PPV; made quite a tidy sum.

On a warm day in late summer, Aaron was strolling around the front yard of the ranch wearing what he usually wore, a torn-up pair of cutoff jeans with a rip up the back for easy ccess to his mancunt; the remains of the pair the men had cut off him when he first arrived. It was about two months after the letter that formally severed ties with his previous life.

He was walking toward the barn with one of the Dobermans when a pick-up truck pulled up to the ranch. It braked to a halt just a few yards from one A young man of about Aaron's age got out of the driver's side and pulled a shotgun off the gun rack in back.

The Assistant Coach who'd brought Aaron to the ranch observed this from the ranch house; recognizing the boy as Jesse Hausserman, one of Aaron's teammates.

"What do we do about this?" asked one of the other men.

The Coach was calm. "Let's just watch and see how this plays out."

Aaron looked up at his former teammate, and greeted him casually, "Hey, Jesse, how ya' been?"

Jesse replied, "Get in the truck, man, I came to get you outta here."

The dog growled, Aaron patted its head. "Easy killer, it's all right. How did you find me?" Aaron asked.

Jesse answered him. "It took me a long time, after your mom and dad got that letter. It almost killed them. But I knew something must have happened to you, and I kept looking around and asking until I figured out where you were. I've come to take you home, home to your family. Let's go."

Aaron shook his head. "I don't wanna go. This is my home, and this is my family."

Jesse looked over to where a group of Aaron's brothers were watching with interest. "Those faggots aren't your family, Aaron. They've brainwashed you, somehow. You don't belong here."

"Hell I don't," Aaron shot back. "I get high and I get fucked every day. I love cock. Cock is what I live for, and I'll take any cock I can get. I'll take your cock."

Jesse's voice was pleading, desperate. "Come on, man, this isn't you."

Aaron laughed in his face. "Of course, it's me. I'm a cockwhore now. I'm looking at you and all I can think about right now is sucking your cock, and getting your cock in my ass, and you coming in my ass."

Jesse turned away, but Aaron pulled his face back to him. "Look."

Aaron had unbuttoned the fly of his cutoffs and freed his massive, erect horsecock from it. Aaron grinned. "Fuck me."

Jesse looked appalled. "I don't know you any more."

Aaron just grinned. "I get high and I get fucked every day, and I like it."

"You're gonna end up with AIDS!" Jesse shouted at him.

"Already got it," Aaron replied casually.

"What?"

"I got it, the virus. My body is an incubator for the virus my brothers planted in me."

Jesse paused a long time, and spoke quietly. "There's still time," he said. "If we get you a doctor..."

"No!" Aaron said firmly.

"Aaron, if you keep this up, you'll be dead in five years..."

Aaron laughed, "So fucking what? Five years of getting high and fucked every day is better than fifty years of bullshit on the outside. I could leave any time. I choose to be here. So, let me get on your dick, or get the fuck out."

Jesse paused, reconsidered his tactics, as though it had never occurred to him that Aaron would refuse. "I don't know what they did to you but this isn't right."

"You're hard," Aaron said, almost giggled. "I can see through your shorts you got a chubby. Did you come out here to rescue me or fuck me?" He put his hand on Jesse's crotch and Jesse swatted it away. "Goddam, Aaron."

"Touch mine," Aaron said. "Look how big and thick it is."

Jesse was turning red. "The fuck man..."

Aaron drew Jesse's hand over to his hard, erect phallus. "It's okay, man, just feel it. Doesn't it feel great?"

Jesse's big hand was wrapped around Aaron's meat, as though he was mesmerized. He held onto it as Aaron's deft hand moved back toward the front of Jesse's cargo shorts. This time, Jesse offered no resistance as Aaron undid the front and pulled out a fat, impressive hunk of meat that drew appreciative looks from the audience of brothers watching from the house and fence.

Aaron began to get in a kneeling position in front of Jesse, and only then did Jesse pull away. "I can't... I don't wanna get AIDS..."

Aaron grunted, "You won't... it's the guy that takes the load that gets the virus."

Jesse offered one last protest, "I can't... make you..."

Aaron offered no argument but engulfed Jesse's entire thick eight inch cock into his mouth and throat in one swift movement and then worked it like a pro, moving up and down, sucking hard as he drew out and releasing as he drew in.

"Fuck..." Jesse was heard to say.

Aaron worked Jesse's dick like the pro he had become. Jesse's stood there, cargo shorts peeled back showing a pair of well-muscled legs. Made some of the brothers wonder if Jesse had ever thought about this when he and Aaron were in the locker room together, sweaty and wet, dicks swinging free. For a guy who had come out to take Aaron away, Jesse sure as fucked seemed to be enjoying his blowjob.

Less than five minutes in, Aaron stopped and stood up, letting his cutoffs fall and kicking them aside, but not before taking a little wax paper envelope from the front pocket and snorting its contents. He leaned against the side of the pick up and sighed, "Fuck me, Jesse."

Jesse looked unsure of the situation. He was still holding the shotgun. His cock was sloppy and wet, and Aaron was offering his butthole to him.

"Fuck me," Aaron repeated, and this time he pulled Jesse to him and, bracing himself on the door of the pick-up, wrapped his legs around Jesse's mid-section.

"I..." Jesse began.

"Come on, fuck me! Fuck my manhole! Put your cock in me!" Aaron demanded. Jesse may have had the gun, but Aaron was in total control now.

Jesse pressed his large cockhead against Aaron's hole. With all the infected slobber on top, it slipped easily into Aaron's well-worked ass. Instinct took over at that point, and Jesse just slammed it into him like it was any other cunt. His hips soon found a satisfying pistoing motion.

"That's it, now fuck me harder. Fuck me harder!" Aaron insisted.

"Oh, fuck,'" said Jesse, fucking his big cock harder and deeper into Aaron's hungry wet hole.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!" Aaron sang as he rode that cock and the drugs took effect, making every nerve ending fire and overloading his brain with pleasure.

Jesse kept up the rhythm longer than anyone expected. He muttering "Oh fuck" in response to Jesse's "Fuck yeah" in a call and response that went on and on to the point where it was almost funny. The brothers could tell Jesse was about to come when his thrusts got harder and faster, and the exclamations of both boys became incoherent grunts and moans. Finally, Jesse issued out a long, loud, "F-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-c-k," and unloaded into his buddy's willing ass.

Almost as soon as he had finished, Jesse pulled away. "Oh... fuck... what did I just do?"

"You fucked the quarterback, baby," Aaron replied. He threw his arms around Jesse and gave him a wet, sloppy kiss.

Jesse pulled away looked confused, "Is that what you've been doing? This whole time?"

"That and more, come here, boy," Aaron dropped down on all fours and presented his bareass to the Doberman. The dog knew exactly what to do and immediately impaled him on his long brown and pick cock.

"Dude...!" Jesse exclaimed in disgust.

"Oh fuck yeah," Aaron said as the dog rapidly thrust into and out of his mancunt. "I love cock, all cock. Man cock. Dog cock. bull cock. I'll take any cock. I'm a cockwhore and a cumwhore. My purpose is to have cock in me all the time. I'm never leaving, Jesse. Ever."

Jesse pulled up his pants, awkwardly. He looked for all the world like he was gonna cry, like he was gonna bawl his eyes out. Was it losing his friend, or was it humiliation and shame over what he'd just done. No one would ever know. He got back into the truck and slowly pulled out of the driveway, leaving behind an ecstatic Aaron on all fours, his ass full of dog cock and dog sperm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

• 5 months later...