"Hopefully This Will Bump Up Your VL," He Said

I was having some drinks at my local gay bar and went into Grindr where a hot furry muscled guy contacted me, mentioning a nearby sleazy bar with which I somehow wasn't familiar, especially as the sleazy bar was equipped with dark rooms.  After a few rounds of trading pics and words, I met up with him and a few other of his lads and wasted no time in seeking out the basement of the sleazy bar.  There wasn't, however, much action in the basement, just a handful of middle aged guys waiting for some action to start.  

Not one to waste time, I knelt down.  Immediately my furry muscle guy pulled out his juicy package.  He was already leaking precum.  I hastily stuffed it into my mouth and start enjoying his dick.  His Friend start to lube my arse from behind and he slid into my hole, vigorously fucking me as I worked on his buddy's dick, much to the approval of the audience at the bar.

Apparently the guy in my ass was pleased by my hole, as before long he tensed-up, and blew a load deep into my hole.  He wasn't one to linger, however, as no sooner had the last load of cum oozed out of his cock when he withdrew and gestured for my hook-up to take over, frankly treating me as if I was a worthless piece of meat.  Using his friend's cum as lube, my furry muscle guy slid into my arse bareback, giving me an impressive fuck session.  A guy watching our show called out "Yeah, fuck him raw, give him your spunk!"

Another observer thoughtfully passed me his bottle of poppers, of which I was happy to make use, particularly when another observer held the bottle as I closed one, then the other nostril to facilitate inhaling the fumes.

"Good boy," he remarked as the flush turned my body and face red with lust.

After several minutes the top in my arse actually picked me up and directed me into a nearby sling where, once I was situated, he unceremoniously resumed pumping my arse.  I was in ecstasy, completely satisfied by how the evening had progressed, when my hook up suddenly grunted "Hope this will bump up your viral load!"  With that he froze as his cock fired multiple volleys of cum deep into my hole, the final shot of which seemed to blow even deeper than the preceding shots. 

When I registered the meaning of his remark, I slid off the guy's cock, turned to him and asked "What are you talking about?  I don't have a viral load!"

Leaning over, he kissed my forehead answering "Don't worry honey.  You'll have a nice viral load real soon."

I heard some laughter from the audience.  His remark had apparently been overheard.  In shame I zipped up my pants, feeling like a shameful, used slut, and left the sleazy bar with two loads in my arse:  one anonymous and unknown, and one definitely a poz load. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22