Straight Air Force Guy Breeds Me Off Base

I posted on Craigslist the other day that I wanted to suck, rim and bottom for straight dudes.  I got hit on a lot, most of which turned out to be obvious gay guys posing as straight.  Now, I have nothing against other gay guys, but I get a real thrill by servicing horny straight dudes.  After all, that what what my advertisement said I was looking for.  After wading through all the Craigslist Flakes, I decided on a guy that said he was in the Air Force and was living just off base at an apartment one block from the main gate at Nellis AF Base in North Las Vegas.  His pics were really hot, so I was willing to drive totally across the valley to the AF Base to service this hot soldier.

I got to his apt. right on time. He met me in the lobby and I took the elevator up to his floor.  It was a spartan studio apartment, but was as  clean and tidy as you'd expect a military guy's room.  We began to undress and he asked me, "Do you want a quick suck and go? Or do you want to go for awhile? If you want to go for awhile, I've got a shot I can put in my dick that will keep me hard for an hour or two.  I can easily cum two or three times if I use it.  How much time you got?" 

"A shot in your dick?" I asked.  I'd never heard of that.

"Yeah. It's for ED.  I don't have ED, but, I love to fuck and fuck for hours so I asked my doctor to give me a prescription.  I get four shots a month.  I don't want to waste it if you're a quick suck and go, but if you want to suck and fuck for an hour or so, I'll take the shot.  It just takes a few minutes to work.  Plus, sometimes when I'm fucking a guy, it feels good, but I can't always keep an erection for a long time with a guy.  But, with this shot, I have no problem.  My dick won't go down even after I cum.  Should I take it?" he asked.

He was a really good looking young man in his late 20's.  Kind of on the short side, but muscular.  Had a "rough around the edges" good looks to him.  And his soft dick even looked impressive.  So, I was game to go for awhile with him.

"Sure.  Go ahead.  Let's fuck and play for awhile," I replied.

He went into the bathroom and injected this stuff into his cock.  He came out after a few minutes, his semi-hard  cock leading the way.  Taking a seat facing me, he began to stroke himself a bit.  His cock continued to grow and lengthen.  So I grabbed my poppers, took a deep hit, dropped to my knees and began to suck on his military cock.  It continued to grow and swell in my mouth.  Then he stood up and completely undressed, his naked body on full view - except for the white socks he was wearing.  I leaned forward and resumed sucking his straight cock, fully engaged with his cock for the next five or six minutes. Then I asked "You wanna fuck me?"

"In a minute", he said.  "I want to cum in your mouth first.  I'll fuck you for the second load," he replied as he again took his seat.

I continued to suck his now rock hard cock, and at one point moved to to lick his asshole, but he stopped me saying he'd never had that done and wasn't sure he wanted that., be clearly loved the attention I was giving his cock and smooth, hairless balls.  After about six minutes of sucking he shot his first load into my mouth.  Kind of bitter tasting, and that taste could have been from the ED meds he had injected into his cock., but still I swallowed his load.  Afterwards I took a seat to catch my breath.

As I did so, he continued to stroke his still hard cock. 

"Show me that ass, fag.  Show me where my dick is gonna go in your faggoty ass," he ordered.

I stripped naked, and knelt on the edge of his small double bed.  I'd brought some lube and lubed up my hole for him, then handed the lube up to him to use.   As I looked back to hand him the lube, I could see him opening a condom package. 

"You can fuck me bare, if you want," I told him.

"Nah.  I use condoms on you fags.  Not taking any chances.  I'm sure you're a whore like most fags are," he grumbled.

I hate condoms, but I wanted his cock in me, so I said nothing.  Soon he had rammed up into me in one swift thrust.  He grabbed me around the waist and was pumping into me with great force.  He was a completely silent top, the only sound was the sound of his pelvis slapping against my ass as he pounded into me.  And the occasional grunt that I would let out when he slammed into me extra hard.  No wonder this guy was in such good shape and had such a rock hard, washboard stomach.  He could really fuck.  He didn't seem to tire as he continually rammed up into me.  He was using a lot of force and was a brutal fucker. But, I was loving it. It felt great to have this straight soldier using my faggot ass for his pleasure.

I kept sniffing my poppers as he assaulted my hole with his dick.  After close to 15 minutes of fucking, he pulled out and exclaimed "Shit! The condom broke."

He walked away and opened a drawer.  "Shit!" he again said, adding "I thought I had more condoms.  You got any?" he asked.

"No.  I didn't bring any," I replied.

He shut the drawer and walked back behind me.  "Fuck it!"   I can't stop now.   I got to shoot another load or two.  You're clean, right?" he asked.

"Yeah," was all I said. 

He immediately slammed his now raw cock back into me.  Fuck!  That was what I wanted.  I definitely preferred the feel of a raw cock in my ass.  I had come to hate the feel of a condom, whereas his raw cock felt awesome.  So I was not unhappy when his rock hard cock again began an assault on my ass.

This guy could really fuck.  It required another 15 or 20 minutes of intense pounding before he finally let out a soft groan as his cock filled my ass with his load.  My ass milked as much of his straight sperm into me as I could get.  He pulled out and plopped back down onto his chair, sweating up a storm as his chest heaved with excitement.  I loved the fuck.  And also loved that he had blown his load into me, but still I was glad it was over.  My inner thighs couldn't take much more of being in that position.  We both sat there for a few moments breathing hard. 

Finally he got up, walked to the fridge and pulled out two small bottles of water.  He handed me one and we both drank them down quickly. As he sat back down, across from me, I could see that his cock was still rock hard. 

After I caught my breath and had had some more sips of the cold water, I again dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. Sucking it and tasting his cum and my ass on his cock.  I sucked him for about five minutes, then he stood up and began to stroke his cock fast and furiously.   As I saw his face contort, I could tell he was close to cumming. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Even having cum twice before, he shot a huge load on me.   Some went in my mouth.  But more went in my eyes, in my hair and all over my goatee.  I loved the feel of his hot cum spraying all over my face.  I had a handkerchief in my pocket and pulled it out to wipe his cum from my eyes.   My face felt sticky.  And I loved it. 

I wiped what cum I could from my face and tasted it.  Still bitter tasting, but still I loved tasting his straight sperm. 

I got up and dressed, thanked him for his loads and headed back home.  This morning I woke up to a text from him, asking when I would again be free.  He also said I could be his cum receptacle whenever I was up his way.   I intend to accommodate his schedule as much as I'm able.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 21

It's always great when a hot fuck wants you as a regular. The best part is there will be no more of that condom business. That condom breaking changed everything

• 3 months later...
On 6/22/2017 at 2:13 PM, travelingbi said:

I posted on Craigslist the other day that I wanted to suck, rim and bottom for straight dudes.  I got hit on a lot, most of which turned out to be obvious gay guys posing as straight.  Now, I have nothing against other gay guys, but I get a real thrill by servicing horny straight dudes.  After all, that what what my advertisement said I was looking for.  After wading through all the Craigslist Flakes, I decided on a guy that said he was in the Air Force and was living just off base at an apartment one block from the main gate at Nellis AF Base in North Las Vegas.  His pics were really hot, so I was willing to drive totally across the valley to the AF Base to service this hot soldier.

I got to his apt. right on time. He met me in the lobby and I took the elevator up to his floor.  It was a spartan studio apartment, but was as  clean and tidy as you'd expect a military guy's room.  We began to undress and he asked me, "Do you want a quick suck and go? Or do you want to go for awhile? If you want to go for awhile, I've got a shot I can put in my dick that will keep me hard for an hour or two.  I can easily cum two or three times if I use it.  How much time you got?" 

"A shot in your dick?" I asked.  I'd never heard of that.

"Yeah. It's for ED.  I don't have ED, but, I love to fuck and fuck for hours so I asked my doctor to give me a prescription.  I get four shots a month.  I don't want to waste it if you're a quick suck and go, but if you want to suck and fuck for an hour or so, I'll take the shot.  It just takes a few minutes to work.  Plus, sometimes when I'm fucking a guy, it feels good, but I can't always keep an erection for a long time with a guy.  But, with this shot, I have no problem.  My dick won't go down even after I cum.  Should I take it?" he asked.

He was a really good looking young man in his late 20's.  Kind of on the short side, but muscular.  Had a "rough around the edges" good looks to him.  And his soft dick even looked impressive.  So, I was game to go for awhile with him.

"Sure.  Go ahead.  Let's fuck and play for awhile," I replied.

He went into the bathroom and injected this stuff into his cock.  He came out after a few minutes, his semi-hard  cock leading the way.  Taking a seat facing me, he began to stroke himself a bit.  His cock continued to grow and lengthen.  So I grabbed my poppers, took a deep hit, dropped to my knees and began to suck on his military cock.  It continued to grow and swell in my mouth.  Then he stood up and completely undressed, his naked body on full view - except for the white socks he was wearing.  I leaned forward and resumed sucking his straight cock, fully engaged with his cock for the next five or six minutes. Then I asked "You wanna fuck me?"

"In a minute", he said.  "I want to cum in your mouth first.  I'll fuck you for the second load," he replied as he again took his seat.

I continued to suck his now rock hard cock, and at one point moved to to lick his asshole, but he stopped me saying he'd never had that done and wasn't sure he wanted that., be clearly loved the attention I was giving his cock and smooth, hairless balls.  After about six minutes of sucking he shot his first load into my mouth.  Kind of bitter tasting, and that taste could have been from the ED meds he had injected into his cock., but still I swallowed his load.  Afterwards I took a seat to catch my breath.

As I did so, he continued to stroke his still hard cock. 

"Show me that ass, fag.  Show me where my dick is gonna go in your faggoty ass," he ordered.

I stripped naked, and knelt on the edge of his small double bed.  I'd brought some lube and lubed up my hole for him, then handed the lube up to him to use.   As I looked back to hand him the lube, I could see him opening a condom package. 

"You can fuck me bare, if you want," I told him.

"Nah.  I use condoms on you fags.  Not taking any chances.  I'm sure you're a whore like most fags are," he grumbled.

I hate condoms, but I wanted his cock in me, so I said nothing.  Soon he had rammed up into me in one swift thrust.  He grabbed me around the waist and was pumping into me with great force.  He was a completely silent top, the only sound was the sound of his pelvis slapping against my ass as he pounded into me.  And the occasional grunt that I would let out when he slammed into me extra hard.  No wonder this guy was in such good shape and had such a rock hard, washboard stomach.  He could really fuck.  He didn't seem to tire as he continually rammed up into me.  He was using a lot of force and was a brutal fucker. But, I was loving it. It felt great to have this straight soldier using my faggot ass for his pleasure.

I kept sniffing my poppers as he assaulted my hole with his dick.  After close to 15 minutes of fucking, he pulled out and exclaimed "Shit! The condom broke."

He walked away and opened a drawer.  "Shit!" he again said, adding "I thought I had more condoms.  You got any?" he asked.

"No.  I didn't bring any," I replied.

He shut the drawer and walked back behind me.  "Fuck it!"   I can't stop now.   I got to shoot another load or two.  You're clean, right?" he asked.

"Yeah," was all I said. 

He immediately slammed his now raw cock back into me.  Fuck!  That was what I wanted.  I definitely preferred the feel of a raw cock in my ass.  I had come to hate the feel of a condom, whereas his raw cock felt awesome.  So I was not unhappy when his rock hard cock again began an assault on my ass.

This guy could really fuck.  It required another 15 or 20 minutes of intense pounding before he finally let out a soft groan as his cock filled my ass with his load.  My ass milked as much of his straight sperm into me as I could get.  He pulled out and plopped back down onto his chair, sweating up a storm as his chest heaved with excitement.  I loved the fuck.  And also loved that he had blown his load into me, but still I was glad it was over.  My inner thighs couldn't take much more of being in that position.  We both sat there for a few moments breathing hard. 

Finally he got up, walked to the fridge and pulled out two small bottles of water.  He handed me one and we both drank them down quickly. As he sat back down, across from me, I could see that his cock was still rock hard. 

After I caught my breath and had had some more sips of the cold water, I again dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. Sucking it and tasting his cum and my ass on his cock.  I sucked him for about five minutes, then he stood up and began to stroke his cock fast and furiously.   As I saw his face contort, I could tell he was close to cumming. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Even having cum twice before, he shot a huge load on me.   Some went in my mouth.  But more went in my eyes, in my hair and all over my goatee.  I loved the feel of his hot cum spraying all over my face.  I had a handkerchief in my pocket and pulled it out to wipe his cum from my eyes.   My face felt sticky.  And I loved it. 

I wiped what cum I could from my face and tasted it.  Still bitter tasting, but still I loved tasting his straight sperm. 

I got up and dressed, thanked him for his loads and headed back home.  This morning I woke up to a text from him, asking when I would again be free.  He also said I could be his cum receptacle whenever I was up his way.   I intend to accommodate his schedule as much as I'm able.

Now that's exactly the best type of fuck buddy to have. Keeping him and yourself up on a regular schedule provides great sexual pleasure's without the emotional b.s. Sorry I missed you during my 5 day's of SEX WORK when I was in Las Vegas. Generally speaking I am booked for a few days. This time I didn't have any breaks when the fight's took place. It was really over the top fuckfeast for the straight/bi muscle bound fellas. 

• Upvote 1