Getting loose

bbtwink95

I have a question.  I think my ass is getting loose because I have been using a dildo that is 7in in girth and about 10in long.  I can't take it with no problem.  But every time I meet to fuck most guys out there are no where near how big my dildo is. 

I have to sometimes squeeze my ass so it feels tighter or sometimes I push my ass out (as if I was pushing a shit out).  That seems to work also because guys usually say "damn your tight" but I know damn well that Im not since I took your cock with ease and sometimes I don't even feel your dick start coming in.  

What do you guys do to feel tighter? 

I love my dildo because I can take all 10in up to my 2nd ring and that feels amazing.  I also use it as a "prep" tool so I use it so it can open me up all the way to the top that way i don't have any accidents. 

But my question is should I stop using it since my ass is getting loose(er) and buy me another dildo that can also reach my 2nd ring but is much much much thinner than mine?  I was thinking something like the "Tower of Pleasure" from the Boyzshop website.  Its only 1.5in in diameter and 11.5 insertable. 

I love that I can just take dick without hurting much but at the same time I sometimes don't feel the dick in me, since a lot of guys aren't "big". 

Help 

I'm not really loose, butt am definitely looser. My hole is permanently altered by the 100's of cocks that have bred it. My hole doesn't really have a round pucker to it anymore, it;s more of a slit. I had an online Dom guy who wanted me to used dildos to open my hole more, and I did what he asked and did get looser for awhile. But we both lost interest in just doing the online thing and I am too much of a bottom to even fuck myself with a dildo lol (I miss the Tops energy behind it), so I stopped and my hole went back to being a well used slit for cock.

I find very few guys who prefer "tight" to well used, which seemed really weird to me for the longest time, but I've come to understand that Tops love seeing their handiwork as well as breeding. I can milk a cock, my muscles are all intact, it's just my hole is now custom made for cock. 

I'm a climber, which uses a lot of pelvic floor and core muscles in all sorts of ways. This means that if I train hard for a few weeks, I start to tighten up down there. Not like virgin hole or anything, just tight enough to make it feel good for both of us. If I take a break from sex for a few months (not very often these days), then the first fuck can even be a little bit painful for the first minute or so. I've noticed that some guys prefer tight and others loose and feeling like its well-used.

I also have pretty special pelvic floor control to do something interesting things to a guy while he's fucking me but that's a whole other story :D

• Upvote 1

For me and for all others guys into FF no hole is too loose and no toy, cock or fist ? is too big... just follow your inner desires... Just have FFun. ?

Your anus is also made of muscles so you can train them like any other muscle squeezing and relaxing them more time a day.

Don't mind about your size, once your virginity is lost, is lost for ever.

Guest ff-whole

I used to be quite loose but trained. Meaning I could still use my muscles to cramp down on dicks or when finished close it again...

But I haven't had the luck of having much [or at all] dicks, so I would play with anything I could put in there... and that is when the problem started.
I would not bother to train closing again and I would stay loose longer after having something exceptional big and wide in my ass.

I guess at a certain point we have to make the decision if we want to become extremely open [double fist for example] and not being tight anymore for regular dicks. And thus also probably have to resort wearing Pampers, because with the slightest move or small fart we would soil our pants...

Right now I just love dicks and lots of loads, but I too have to make that decision, because I just love big things in my ass too...post-67-0-83587600-1431469205_thumb.jpg

I've regularly been fisted and I can say that few hours after the session I don't need Pampers or others protections and yes you will always enjoy to be fucked by a cock... a man cock... better with his hand too, jerking, breeding and spreading his cum inside your hole.

• 8 months later...

I am fairly loose as I often butt plug myself at home if I am horny and my ex used to make me sleep with a buttplug in to keep al lthe tops' seed in me. When I am entertaining a top or going to a backroom to get fucked senseless I often myself up with a dildo before I go out. I have one well hung  top who has fucked me 100 times over the years who always opens me up at sex parties by pounding me for a couple of minutes before handing me over to another top. I like to be loose as I like men to drive their cock into me in one thrust and because I am loose I can take cock for hours at sex parties or when I am gangbanged.