Ass play and jerking off

topstud127

One of my favorite things is to have my guy fingering me as he sucks on my nips and I jerk off.

I lube up, hit my poppers, pull his head to my chest and invite his fingers inside me. In no time he has three and four fingers in me, stroking, probing, and assaulting my prostate. 

We go for a bit, both of us changing our rhythms, amping up and down; from sensual and slow strokes to jackhammering my prostate with his digits. Eventually, I'm yelling and shooting glob after glob up my torso. Nothing makes me come harder, louder, or longer.

He dutifully licks it up and kisses me as I come down and my refractory period tells me its "game over."

------

We did this this morning for the first time in awhile. I don't bottom much these days, but a hand in me when I'm jerking always excites me. If I happened to be rinsed out, I'm game. 

Anyone else a fan? Plus, its practice for cumming while getting fucked (whenever the planets align and I'm in the mood); I tend to have a hard time getting off while taking dick.