Above and Beyond

Guest BS97

I wanted to get the Excursion cleaned up because its a beautiful White/Beige truck with only 150,000 miles.  The coin-op costs a fortune and I didn't feel like getting all wet trying to reach and spray everywhere.  Not to mention, I wanted to reach and spray in another way.  I barely have gas money, let alone cash for a hand wash.  But my buddy Paul manages a place and he hooks me up when they are slow.  I texted Paul and he said to drive over.  The crew at the car wash all know what goes on, but they are cool and nobody says anything.  My dick is already half hard when I unlock and climb in the truck. I fire it up, crank the AC and put on the music. Off goes the shirt. I love to drive bare chested.  Unzip to relieve some pressure.  Get it in gear and go.  At the next stop sign, I pull my dick out through the fly so I can play with my foreskin.  Feels good, and its good that its a short drive so that I don't spurt before I get there.

At the last stop sign, I work my boner back into my shorts and zip.  Painful. I pull the truck right into the bay and climb out, still shirtless because it is hot and there is no need for pretense.  Paul brings one of  the guys over and tells him what to do to the truck.  Full wash, inside and out.  Paul is like super good at this, so he points out everything little thing that needs done.  Problem is that the shop is really cramped, and there is nowhere to fuck except they also rent U-Hauls. Paul tells the crew that he'll be back in 15 minutes, and to tell anybody that comes looking for a U-Haul that they have to wait for the manager to return.  Meanwhile, the U-Haul is parked in the lot right next to Main Street.  But its not like Main Street is Busy Street, and the truck has the enclosed back so there is plenty of privacy and room.  We climb in and Paul pulls the door down except for the last couple of inches for some light and air.  Nobody is coming by so its nothing to worry about.

Its pretty dim light in the truck, but I already can tell you what Paul looks like.  I think he's 25 or 26.  He has this wavy blond hair with no style and amazing blue eyes hidden behind some dark frame glasses. He's a nerd, but he's a nice nerd that takes care of my truck.  Paul is maybe an inch shorter and skinnier than me, so I have to say 5-10, 140.  He could easily have at least a 4-pack if he tried, but he doesn't try.  There's some blond hair around his nipples and a darker treasure trail.  The dick is where we are almost identical twins.  He is 6 uncut, but his is white meat and mine is dark mine. Paul says mine is thicker around, too.  He mostly says that when I am sticking it up his ass raw.  

Paul is a great kiss, and I have him against the side of the truck making out.  He's sticky and sweaty from work, and that feels kind of nice against my bare chest.  I know time is short, so I keep it moving.  On my knees undoing his belt, pulling down his shorts and tight whities.  Paul looks amazing in a jock, but not today.  He should wear one to work!  I'm suck on Paul's cock and he is loving it.  That's the thing about Paul. The nerd is a piggy nerd. He's face fucking me, only slowing down sometime so I can deep throat him.  Meanwhile, I'm unzipped and stroking my dark meat.  The little droplets of baby gravy that they call precum are keeping me lubed.  Paul has his balls in my mouth while he is slapping my face with his white meat.  This is not our first time in the U=Haul, so I know what happens when Paul starts to get aggressive.  

Paul licks and spits on his fingers and starts to get his ass ready for me to fuck.  I try to get some of my precum  on my finger and work it into Paul's ass, which Paul already has his own spitted finger up there.  Paul turns around and pulls his cheeks apart.  Even in the dim light I can see the little gap opening.  Its all ridged and ripply and I gotta eat it.  Its so soft and moist, and pliant.  Kind of pungent from sweat and I don't know what, but the aroma turns me on.  I give Paul's asshole a quick tongue bath while my Excursion is getting its own bath by the crew in the shop.  

I stand up and put my dick up against Paul's hole.  I spit on it so there is more lube, and Paul pushes back until I am all in.  That's it.  We just stand there and fuck like that.  But its so good.  My hands are under the front of Paul's shirt all over his chest and abs.  I keep searching for muscle but there is none, but I can't understand why there is no flab.  He's just Wonder Boy lean with ribs that almost stick out, but he's not skinny either.  So that makes it a paradox.  Pliant and paradox, that's Paul.  

It's getting too hot in the truck, and time is almost up.  We are both so sweaty and horny and needing to bust.  Paul says yes, he does want some cum in his ass.  Paul spit on his hand and starts jacking his cock.  I do the same, jacking his cock along with him.  Its so throbbing hard and hot.  Paul lets go of his cock and uses both hands to grab behind me and pull me into him hard.  He's squeezing my buns really hard so it hurts real good while he bucks his ass onto my cock harder.  That does it for Paul.  Paul is spurting like a fountain and I am trying to catch as much as I can in my hand.  I put my hand up to Paul's face and he licks it clean.  Such a nice nerd.  That does it for me.  My orgasm builds and builds like from my toes up to my groin, and my chest is heaving.  I can't breath, and I feel like I'm cumming but nothing is coming out.  Then it finally opens up and the Latin Lava flows.  How much can there be?  When it stops, I'm still a bit dizzy. Motherfucker, Nerd.  Your ass is sweet.

I pop out of Paul, and he turns around and kisses me.  Its nice how his cum tastes while we kiss.  Paul breaks it off sooner than I was ready, but he makes up for it by getting on his knees.  The nice nerd isn't going to let me leave with a dirty dick, so he sucks me clean.  Go for it, Paul.  Get under that foreskin, too.  I tell Paul that some of his got on the wall of the truck.  So, Paul release me from his mouth and turns around and licks that up.  Oh my God, Dude.  You're fucking licking your cum off the side of this fucking U-Haul.  But I just think that to myself because I don't want Paul to be ashamed or anything. Plus, yeah, its hot.  Paul and I mesh that way, where we can be so conventional and conservative, or total dirty pigs.  

We both find our shorts and underwear.  So, we are the same size and I think Paul should switch.  I take the tighty whities and Paul gets a good pair of my best Clever Mens briefs.  Now its time to finish getting dressed.  Then Paul pulls the door up.  Its so fucking bright out.  And hot.  And does this truck smell?  Whatever.  We climb out, and my Excursion is parked right next to the U-Haul.  When did that happen?  Because I didn't hear anything outside.  My truck looks almost brand new again except for a few scrapes from trips to Chicago and Indy.  Paul opens the driver's door for me, and I climb in.  My shirt is nicely folded on the passenger seat.  The crew really is very nice.  I put the shirt on because now my back is all sweaty on the clean seats.  Start up, AC, music, in gear (fuck, reverse Dude).  Outta there.  Thanks, Paul.  

Paul from the car wash is a skinny nerd, but the nerdy cocksucker in red sure could jump in the back of my Excursion for a joy ride.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 6/23/2017 at 7:27 AM, BareSkin97 said:

Then it finally opens up and the Latin Lava flows.

Latin Lava is hotter than hell.