Unexpected Forced Breeding by Military Stud

I live in Las Vegas and for a town called Sin City, it can really be hit or miss if you're a bottom. But I'll never forget the time that I was essentially raped at Entourage, one of the two remaining bathhouses here in town. 

I'd been out with a couple of friends and we'd gone to Badlands, a somewhat old style saloon in the same commercial center where Entourage is located. I was feeling buzzed and was in no condition to drive home so as we said our goodbyes, my buddies went their way and I walked over to Entourage.  As it was roughly 2:00 AM on a Friday night, all the rooms were taken up and I had to settle for a locker.  I figured I'd just wait til a room was available and get some sleep then.  In the meantime, I figured I'd check out the action.  I undressed and walked around with the towel over one shoulder, which, for the most part, covered my cock, but which left my ass visible. The hallways and TV room were nearly empty and, as I made my way around, I could see that most doors were closed.  I silently regretted those last two Jack and cokes I'd had because they were beginning to hit me and all I wanted was to lay down somewhere quiet and get some rest. 

That's when I saw Him walking towards me:  good looking, muscular, 20 something year old dark haired stud with a USMC tattoo on his right pec and a beer can thick cock hanging between his legs.  He walked past me without acknowledgement, but as I turned to look over my shoulder, I caught him doing the same, apparently staring at my ass.  For the next few minutes, as I looked for a place to lay down, I would occasionally see him in my peripheral vision, stalking me as if I were his prey.

I finally made my slightly disoriented way into the empty dark room and lay face down on a waist high platform, ready to get some shut eye and oblivious to the fact that the stud had followed behind me and was standing a mere few feet from me, fisting his thick cock and making plans for my hole. 

As I lay there on the verge of sleep, I suddenly felt him straddle my ass, spread my cheeks with both hands, and what felt like a baseball bat pressing against my asshole, trying to stretch it against its obvious resistance. The shock and pain woke me the fuck up and in a drunken slur I said "Please don't, you're really big."

Without saying a word he backed off and I could hear him pop open some lube and begin to jack his cock.  I naively thought that that was the end of it when he suddenly lay his full weight on my back, clamped one hand around my mouth, and used his other hand to maneuver his now slick cock between my cheeks and started using that big mushroom head as a battering ram.  The slippery lube and his insistence gradually spread my hole and with an almost audible pop, his cock head forced its way through my sphincter and I heard him groan savagely as I lay there and saw stars from the pain of the sudden invasion. 

I tried getting up from under him but he used his body weight to hold me down and as he shoved the remaining length of his hole wrecker in me, he hissed into my ear, "I'm fucking balls deep in you now, just fucking take it."

I felt helpless as I lay there and felt him bucking his hips and sliding his thick fucker in and out of me, feeling his huge cock head drag and push my insides as he shoved in and out of my guts.  In the back of my mind, I was worried and scared because I knew I was essentially getting raped by a big dicked stud who hadn't even contemplated putting a condom on before spearing my guts with his huge cock.  But in the forefront, I was beginning to really enjoy the fuck as I he would slam balls deep and ram directly onto my prostate.  I couldn't help it and I started moaning uncontrollably against his hand on every down stroke.  He soon noticed and that seemed to turn him on.  He started getting more vocal, whispering encouragements into my ear, "That's right, fuck yeah, I knew you'd love my cock.....yeah, take my fucking cock all in you..... Yeah, your tight little pussy is gonna make me cum..... Yeah, I'm gonna fill you up with my load." 

The rhythm of the cock pistoning in and out of my ass began to become more frantic, even as I recognized a complete stranger was about to shoot his cum into my unprotected hole.  His breathing became more ragged as he suddenly pushed himself as deep into me as he could and froze in place as I could feel his cock twitching and throbbing balls deep in me as he flooded my guts with his cum and groaned, "Fuck yeah, knocking your ass up with my seed!  Yeah, take it all bitch, take my babies in you, fucking take my load!"

My hole spasmed around his cock, responding to the stimulus as he lay on top of me, his heart beating like a jack rabbit and his cock still throbbing with the last jets of his orgasm.  He pulled his cock out of me and I felt empty as the cool air hit my now puffed up ass lips.  He smacked my left ass cheek and said, "Keep my cum in you and let it do its job, cumdump."  With that advice he got off of me and walked back into the darkness. 

I lay there confused and conflicted as my military rapist's cum slowly trickled out of my hole and ran down my balls to join the load I'd unexpectedly shot as he took my ass and made it his cumdump. 

• Like 30
  • Upvote 47
  • Piggy 1

You only said no to the dry fuck. He did the right thing by greasing up and rejoining the battle against your anus. I admire and desire his determination, aggression, selfishness, and overwhelming physical superiority. It's a privilege to be the object of such men's lust, anger, and need to breed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, cumbro said:

USMC studs are like gods. I love the stuff he growled in your ear as he pinned you down. You just cave, cuz you know there's no turning back when a dom top decides to take your ass.

There are no tops like Marine tops.  I love them all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...