Unexpected Forced Breeding by Military Stud

On 8/3/2017 at 7:40 AM, mjkuhl said:

There are no tops like Marine tops.  I love them all.

I beg to differ Sir.... my 16 years I was total top... mostly because my size.. dick and muscle it was sorta demanded... ready to embrace my bottom side now for sure.

5 hours ago, MusclePup said:

I beg to differ Sir.... my 16 years I was total top... mostly because my size.. dick and muscle it was sorta demanded... ready to embrace my bottom side now for sure.

Marines make good bottoms as well.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Fucking LOVED it! Had something very similar happen to me playing Let It Ride at the Stratosphere when I was there last in November except the guy was Army. We started chatting and he was rubbing his leg on mine...obvious he was interested. We went back to my room and maybe he fucked with my drink, not sure, but we got in bed and it all went down like that. We didn't even talk about condoms or bare, he just lubed me up then forced himself on me and in me. I wanted to fuck yeah, but also wanted to suck his cock, swallow a load, but he pretty much raped me, shooting two loads inside me, all while telling me what a slut and a whore I was, demanding I beg for his cum. I'd have let him bareback me but I guess he didn't want to take his chances.  Thing that sucked was I couldn't get fucked for s while after that and also wanted to fuck him too. 

Agreed -- hot story (although you can't rape the willing, especially when he's bent over in an open-ass towel at a sex club - lol); I've been fucked by a cop and 2 USMC studs -- none of them were overly hung, but they were all damn good fucks!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/2/2018 at 10:59 PM, Hornybottom1987 said:

This is a true story ? 

Absolutely, no one was more surprised that it happened than I was. Although, looking back on it, I may have been asking for it unintentionally by walking around bare assed. Either way, he saw what he wanted and took it and I came without even touching my dick. 

Edited by Jizznfillme
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hornybottom1987 said:

Has anything like this ever happen to you again? 

Not quite like that, although I have a fuck buddy here that loves role-play about molesting me in my sleep so he'll call me an hour ahead to have me take an Ambien so that I'm asleep when he gets to my place. I leave the door unlocked and wait for him face down ass up and will sleep, the next time my eyes open, it's because his thick cock is stretching my tight hole. I don't recommend doing that with just anyone though. Luckily, I've known him since college so we like exploring each other's fantasies. That's his favorite fantasy though and I swear he cums buckets when he fucks me while I "sleep".

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2018 at 7:46 PM, Jizznfillme said:the next time my eyes open, it's because his thick cock is stretching my tight hole.

Superior men are entitled to take pleasure from me at will. I honor their instincts for violation. They have the right to penetrate me first and ask questions later.

• Upvote 3

I always felt like with most faggots there is no “rape” per se. Few times what you may encounter are faggots who initially say NO and then different levels of an Alpha applying pressure (if the Man is really unattractive, etc) that reach the same conclusion: the faggot always ends up surrendering his fuckhole to the Alpha. 

The key of course is to know clearly when the prospect is truly a faggot or just a bottom, otherwise it could become just assault. And none wants that, besides the fact that it could land the aggressor in jail. 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2018 at 9:19 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

I always felt like with most faggots there is no “rape” per se. Few times what you may encounter are faggots who initially say NO and then different levels of an Alpha applying pressure (if the Man is really unattractive, etc) that reach the same conclusion: the faggot always ends up surrendering his fuckhole to the Alpha. 

The key of course is to know clearly when the prospect is truly a faggot or just a bottom, otherwise it could become just assault. And none wants that, besides the fact that it could land the aggressor in jail. 

I agree, it seems like the standard consent protocols are mismatched to faggot nature. It seems like most of us love being violated and used.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...