4 tops and 5 loads in 2.5 hours

bentover4u1972

Plans fell through last night so I decided to get a room at my favorite motel and post on CL for anonymous tops to stop by and use my holes.  Thursdays normally aren't great but last night was a wonderful exception to the rule!

Many of you already know that when I do this scene, I leave the door ajar and turn the lights off, waiting naked on all 4's on the bed.  The motel room doors open to the parking lot, so tops can park immediately outside and then push open the door, which I leave ajar.  Sometimes I have to wait for the first guy to walk in, but last night he was right on time, walking in at the moment I said I'd be ready.  I was laying on the bed on my stomach and as he walked around in front of me, I saw that he was a well-built black guy.  I took a few huffs off my brown bottle, and before I knew it his big black cock was growing in my mouth.  Before long he was holding my head as he slid his long, thick cock down my throat, while I coughed and gagged and drooled and loved every second!

He was a thick one to be my first, so I urged caution as he walked around to the other side of the bed to fuck my already-lubed hole.  I was disappointed when I heard the telltale crinkle of a condom wrapper, but my disappointment quickly turned to anticipation when he asked, "You clean?" without putting it on.  I replied in the affirmative, said I hoped he was too, and that was all it took.  He pushed me forward on the bed, climbed on top of me and eased his cock - still slick with my saliva - into my hole.  A few more huffs from the brown bottle and my ass rose to meet each of his thrusts as he pounded away.  He wrapped an arm around my throat, half-Nelson style, and rode me hard until I heard his breathing begin to quicken.  A few grunts, a few spasms of his hips to drive his load deep, and I had received my first cum of the evening.  As he slid out, I spun around off the bed and onto my knees, taking his still-hard cock in my mouth to clean up the mess I had helped him make.  The taste of my ass juices, his cum, and a hint of lube all hit my tongue at once, and I gobbled his cock down greedily to the root, making sure to lick every inch.  He pulled on his clothes, grabbed his things, and with a thank you headed out the door.

I lay back down on the bed but only for about 10 minutes when I heard a car door outside.  I assumed the ass up position, and sure enough the door pushed open.  In walked another black guy, and just like the first he dropped his pants and made a beeline for my mouth.  As with the first guy, I licked and throated and savored this cock.  It was a bit longer than the first, maybe 8.5", cut and a bit more slender with a slight curve to the left.  It slid easily down my throat, his balls smelling and tasting a little muskier than the first guy.  Flying in popper heaven, the deep throat saliva drooled down my chin and onto the bedsheets as I gave him one of the best oral treatments I've ever given.

Once again, though, as he walked behind me I heard a condom wrapper, and this time the elastic "snap" as he unrolled it down his shaft.  My hole was still slick with the combination of lube and cum from my first top, but still this second guy had to use extra lube to work his cock into my hole.  That's why I hate condoms!

I stood bent over the bed, and as he slid into my ass, this guy's longer cock hit my prostate just right.  He slid in and out, the friction from the condom annoying me somewhat despite how good his thrusts felt.  Then he spoke.  "I'm going to take this condom off now," he said as he continued his motion, driving his cock deep in my ass.  But he didn't stop, and he didn't say anything more.  I was excited at the prospect of another raw cock, and finally got impatient enough that I moved in such a way that his cock slipped out of my ass.  I deftly reached behind, grabbed his cock, and in one motion pulled the condom off and threw it on the floor.  I grabbed his now bare cock again and guided it back into my eager fuckhole.  He was only too happy to oblige.

This guy was a fucking machine, pounding me raw for at least 10 minutes before he asked, "Where do you want me to cum?"  In a moment of concern at the anonymity, for some reason I told him to pull out and cum on my hole, rather than in it.  He complied, and as I came to my senses I pushed my ass back so his still-spurting cock slid back up my hole.  After he came, I spun around and, as with the first guy, took his length into my mouth to give it a thorough cleaning.  I noticed that he wasn't pulling away or rushing out the door, so I stood, turned around, and guided his cock into my hole once more.  He gave a couple of thrusts before pushing me face-down on to the bed, where he mounted me and rammed another load deep into my guts.  It felt amazing!

My first two visitors were the highlight of my night, leaving me with three loads in and on my ass.  After another 15 minutes or so, a tall white guy walked in, rammed his cock down my throat, and held my head in place until he pumped a load down my throat.  He left just as quickly without saying a word.  The last guy of the evening was a young black kid in his early 30s.  Turned out that he wasn't a fan of deep throat (I know, right?!?!) and would only fuck with a condom (which neither of us had), so I sucked his cock and we made out a bit.  He fingered my hole as I slobbered on his cock, and I was rewarded with a real big load, which he told me afterward had built up over 8 days.

All in all a fruitful night!  I'm hoping for as much luck (or more!) again next Thursday as I head to Boston for my first all-night ass-up fuck fest.  Can't wait!

• Upvote 3