Brickhouse

Guest BS94

I was at the Brickhouse for a steak with my partner trying to have a nice date night.  My partner points out that there is a cute guy eating alone that keeps looking at me.  Oops, I wasn't supposed to look, but I did.  He's a handsome Asian guy.  Real clean cut and nice business casual with a white polo that contrasts with his darker skin.  He looks my same age, and I think a little shorter and leaner.  The guy is playing with his phone.  My partner jumps on Grindr and there he is without his shirt.  Smooth chest and dark nipples, oh and he is 24, 5-5, 115 and a versatile bottom.  Well, this checks all kinds of boxes for my partner, especially where Jay says he is Neg and on PrEP.  So, good, he barebacks.  My partner gets shot down on Grindr for 1-on-1 or a 3way, but the guy wants to know if I am available.  I wasn't going to do it because it was date night, but my partner insisted probably because he will get off just hearing about how the guy likes his sex.  My partner tells him to come over to our booth, which he does as soon as he finishes his meal.  His name is Jay and he is here on business consulting with the big plant in town.  He is staying at the North Country, which is a 10 minute walk.  Alright, cool, lets head there.  My partner goes to the bar, and I give him a little kiss good-bye.  Such a nice night for a walk with a new friend.  Jay really likes to talk.  

The North Country is nothing special, but Jay has a King Suite that is okay.  Jay says he has to use the bathroom, and is in there for a while.  I can hear sounds like he is cleaning out.  I guess that means I top.  Jay comes out with just a white towel around his waist like he is at the bathhouse.  Man, the white looks good on him.  Meanwhile, I am sitting on the sofa with all my clothes on.  Jay stands on the sofa and straddles above me, dropping the towel.  Beautiful dick, and its uncut.  Very trimmed pubic hair but no hair anywhere else besides some wisps on his balls and nice patches under his arms.  I sucked Jay like that, feeling his super smooth ass and fingering his fuck hole.  Even though its small, I manage to bury my face in Jay's pubes deep enough so that his dick hits the back of my throat and I have to open up just a bit to accommodate him.  Did I mention its real nice?  Jay turns around and grinds his ass into my face.  Best dessert ever.  Jay reaches down and undoes my jeans and pulls out my stiffy.  Such amazing hands.  Soft and gentle but a firm motion.  So sure of himself.  

Jay stands up and then jumps right off the sofa.  Its like the Olympics with the jumping that would have broken my leg if I tried.  I stand up and look into the other room at the big King bed.  Is Jay going to take me over there?  Not yet.  Jay undresses me.  Shoes and socks first, shirt over my head, and jeans and undies the rest of the way off.  Jay bends down and sucks me some, not too much though.  Jay straightens up and stands beside me.  He puts his arm around my waist and it feels so smooth on me.  I like it.  We walk to the King bed and Jay gets up on it on all fours.  Woof, time for doggy.  More ass eating first, though.  How amazing is Jay's asshole to kiss and lick and tongue?  I take my time to find out before Jay tells me the lube is in the night stand.  Got it.  I rub some on my dick and warm some up on my fingers.  One finger goes inside Jay, which makes him jump.  Then another.  Then another.  That's three so far.  Better stop.  

I mount Jay like he is a bitch in heat. Maybe I shouldn't say that. But I did stick it right in non-stop and he did take it like he wanted to start a family with me.  Like his thighs are so fucking smooth against my legs.  His skin can't be for real because its too soft and perfect smooth.  Fuck, fuck, fuck.  That's what we do.  Jay flips on his back and puts his legs way up in the air, pulling his ass cheeks apart with his little hands.  Open for more business.  I drop right onto and into Jay, with lots more force and impact than I expected.  Jay can take it.  Jay's been around.  Now its a missionary fuck, but Jay has his legs wrapped around my body.  Smooth and strong, and a tight squeeze.  Oh fuck, Jay.  You're gonna make me have to cum.  Jay wants me to hold on, so he can cum first.  Jay squirts a nice bead of lube on his cock.  The precision of the application is remarkable.  One clean, straight line with no spillage.  Of course, his cock is Rock of Gibraltar hard.  That's what happens when a smaller guy has five inches of cock and eight inches of sexual fury.  The fires of passion heat and expand the equipment, and Jay's is glistening with the lube.  Jay strokes himself while I fuck him slow.  The motion is like when he jacked me on the sofa.  Not straight up and down, but with some kind of twist and finesse.  Technique.  I make a note.  The lesson is over fast because Jay shoots like a cannon. Straight up his torso, landing on his chin and sternum and belly.  Holy fuck, Jay.  That was nice.  

Do you want to cum in me?  No, I want to fuck you all night.  But okay. Fuck, fuck. Its feels too good but I know what I have to do. Jay is ready for me to unload, and that is my job.  Sometimes I close my eyes and think about my partner.  But I look right into Jay's dark eyes.  He's so pretty.  He wants it so bad.  I feel my trigger being pulled and the projectile pumping up through the barrel of my own little cannon.  You gotta wonder where it all comes from.  Jay flashes the widest smile.  He liked it!  I'm happy about that.  Sure, I understand, you have to go to work early.  Plus, I have to go get my partner from the bar.  I'll just wash up at the sink a bit.  Hey, sorry you had to come to this little town but I hope you come back sometime.  

On the walk back to the Brickhouse I just think about Jay.  Is he going to sleep, or is he back on Grindr?  It doesn't matter.  My partner is on Grindr when I find him at the bar.  He has chat going.  Its Sean.  25, 6-, 165 white guy.  Handsome, as always.  We've both done almost everything with him except for a 3way.  Wants fucked.  My partner prefers to fuck shorter guys, but Sean is a good time no matter what.  Okay, see you at home.  On the walk home I just think about Jay.  Is he sleeping, or doing Grindr?  Whatever.  I'm waiting for my partner to get home and we can talk about what happened with Jay and Sean.  Oh man, I want to tell my partner something else, too.  But not tonight.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BareSkin95
On 6/23/2017 at 4:31 PM, LittlePrEP said:

I mount Jay like he is a bitch in heat. Maybe I shouldn't say that.

You were a cocky fucker there, LittlePrEP.  I'm sure he was in heat for you, and your recounting of the episode may even be an understatement.  

• 3 weeks later...