Virgin POZ Night  (Part 1)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

I was strolling around my favorite bath house, when a booth awakened my attention.

A note was pinned at the door:

‘Virgin POZ night’ was written in bright red letters.

‘Don’t wake the sleeping beauty’ was added.

I heard there was some heavy breathing going on in the booth, but I had the feeling, that only one guy was in it, jacking off.

There was no moaning from another party or so.

So after a couple of minutes the door was unlocked and a guy I knew so well left the both, with his pants still open and a hard cock sticking out of it.

Next to the door was a little blackboard and he drew a line and then left without even noticing me.

I could see five marks already.

‘Nice’ I thought and entered the little booth.

A blonde twink was laying with the front of his body downwards a short bench.

I guess he must have been 18 or 19 the most.

He was body was fixed with a strap tightly around his chest and around his lower back. He wouldn’t able to make a move – not an inch, but he was obviously asleep or knocked out more likely. 

His head was hanging down on one side of the bench. On the other side his cunt was leaking some cum.

He had been used for quite a while it seemed.

I was drawing a line on his sweat covered back.

He shivered…..

His hands had been tied to his back. He wouldn’t be able to defend himself, if he would be awake.

His body was flawless. Not a single hair could be seen between his ass cheeks.

“Beautiful…” I mumbled.

I closed the door and locked it behind me.

*Click*

“Hmmmm… hm…..” he moaned and shook his head a little bit.

“What…. where…. am I” he whispered.

I was standing right behind him looking down at this young guy who seemed to regain consciousness.

“Hello…. is there…. *sigh* is there someone….?” his voice was so soft.

“Hey there” I said with my low voice, not getting myself into his view yet.

“Sir… my head is spinning. I can’t move…. where am I” he asked slowly. It seemed like the thoughts he had formed slowly the sentences I heard.

I didn’t know what to reply. I was sure he wasn’t suppose to know in which town he was or even that this was a biohazard bath house.

“Could you…. please…. help me to get up? he stammered.

While hearing the twinks soft voice I started massaging the lump in my jeans.

“Uuuuugh…. I don’t feel good….. *sighs again softly* … my head is spinning” he sniffed.

“Well how did you get here?” I asked with a worried tone.

“Uuuuhm….I…. hmmmm….. I don’t know” he mumbled.

“I just came around by accident and heard you moan – I came to see if everything was alright” I lied to him.

“Are my hands tied Sir? I can’t move them…. could you please untie me?”

“Someone handcuffed you behind your back….” I described to him.

“Hmmmm…. ooooh…. hrmpf….. my ass is hurting so much. What is happening here? Please… can you open the handcuffs, please Sir” he begged.

His head was still hanging down. He didn’t have the strength to raise it by himself.

I walked around him and stroked him softly his hair.

“Well…  I can’t see the keys….” I made some noises like I was looking for a key.

Then I grabbed his head and yanked it up violently.

I pressed my groin area against his face.

*Oooomph*

His head had no chance to escape. I pressed my bulge against his him and he wailed a bit.

“Can’t…. breathe….” he moaned in panic.

“Open your mouth wide then – I am trying to help you here young man!” I exclaimed.

The silly twink did just that and opened his mouth widely only to get more of my bulge into his stupid mouth.

He tried to yank himself away, but that way he would just sprain his neck and I knew his pain, especially in the back of his neck would be extreme by now.

He expelled his hot breath against my crotch. I could feel him fighting for breath, while I almost dry humped his face through my jeans.

Then I moved away from the helpless boy.

“No keys here…. no nothing….” I hissed.

“Then….*gasps for air* please… do you got a mobile phone?” he asked me.

“Please… call my parents. Tell them to pick me up.” he almost cried by now.

“Calm down lad. Everything will be fine.” I tried to reassure him, that everything was alight.

I crouched in front of him and he whispered his mom’s mobile phone number. I couldn’t almost understand every digit, but after I repeated I made sure I would safe this number.

In expectation that I would call his mother immediately he gathered all his strength and lifted his head up again.

He could only see my body up to my waist and didn’t understand what I was doing.

I unbuttoned my jeans slowly and enjoyed to see the terror in his eyes rising.

“You really don’t know why you are here, eh” I cackled gleefully.

“You are the hole…. A hole for toxic dicks” I explained his fate to him.

“Five guys have already fucked you up and now you will get the sixth viral load up your tight asshole” I smiled.

“Wait – let me make a picture for your mom… one before…. and one after I POZ fucked you” I said coldly.

“Smile for your parents…. smile for your mom” I grinned…

• Like 12
  • Upvote 68
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Virgin POZ Night  (Part 2)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

I fondled my cock gently.

The boys’ head was hanging down again and he begged me not to fuck him.

I grabbed his hair and pulled his face up. He grimaced in torment.

Then I snapped a picture and let go of his mop of hair unceremoniously.

“Stop muttering faggot, I told you – you had five toxic cocks already in your asshole.

Another won’t hurt you” I slapped him on his ass cheeks.

His hole was leaking cum. I didn’t care. I like my fuck holes tight, but I am okay to be a sloppy second…. or sixth.

I rubbed my cock head up and down the wet cleft and I could see the guys back muscles tensed. He tried to move away, but he was strapped so tightly. He wouldn’t have a chance to escape.

Still he fought with all of his power.

I was sure his cunt would be nice and tight. He would be a good fuck.

My cock stood out proudly. I didn’t even care to take off my jeans. I like to fuck in full gear. It is kind of hot to keep your pants and shoes on and simply open the buttons to fuck right away.

You can get naked with your lover, but you don’t have to have this intimacy with whores like this one.

My cockhead touched the boys cleft. He yelped, when he felt it. I caressed his back and could still feel the power he summoned in order to break free and get away.

“Do you want my cock? Do you want my toxic cock faggot?” I whispered.

“NOOOO… I am not a faggot. Please untie me and let me…. gooooo!” the lad whined.

“You are not a faggot hole?” I snickered.

“No… no… Sir… I got a girlfriend… I am not a faggot. I am not… *shivers* a faggot”

“And your girlfriend knows, that you take raw dicks?” I went on while probing against the young guy’s hole softly.

I could feel the entrance prepared for the attack and tighten up. His back muscles strained. This was beautiful.

“You know what I think?” I whispered.

“I think you are just a whore, who just gets his kick from teasing POZ cocks like me – and now you changed your mind, but 5 loads already working in your system to pollute you, to drag you down… do you feel the virus cursing in your blood already?”

Somehow in his dazed brain the words ‘Virus’, ‘toxic cock’ and ‘raw’ made a fatal combination and again he groaned pitifully and tried to free himself by trashing around.

Supporting both of my hands on his back I could feel his muscles working to escape.

My right hand went down to my cock, lining my pole up to his asshole and pushed it forcefully inside his body.

There wasn’t a tearing sensation or such. He was well lubed by the cum shots he received earlier already.

With one prominent push I sunk my whole infested dick into his defenseless hole.

The feeling was incredible being balls deep into his cunt.

My right hand went back to his backside and while it was not necessary to hold him down, I was still using this angle as a leverage to pull out my dick almost fully from his well stretched hole.

With only my cockhead resting in his slit, I pushed back brutally into him.

He didn’t say anything anymore. Only his sobbing could be heard while I rammed my cock in and out of his almost virgin asshole.

His muscle tried to deny me the entrance. It was cramping so hard, that it gave my cock such a good feeling.

I got into a nice fucking motion. My grunting echoed from the walls and mixed with his pitiful sobbing.

My upper body lowered to his back and my face was now almost next to his.

“Do you like my AIDS cock giving you another brutal fuck. Try to tighten your hole, give me the chance to rip your ass up, so my AIDS babies can find their way into your system, eh?”

“Nooooo…. oh God please no…. don’t do this to me man…. PLEASE!” he whimpered.

“Please…. God…. Jesus…. help me please…. is anyone out there… PLEASE HELP *shouts out loud* Stop hurting me… stop doing this to me…..”

“This place is away from God. No one will help you boy. Accept the inevitable… *pants* No one can help you now….”

I raised my upper body up and started speed fucking the little brat like a rabbit.

This raised his voice also to a crescendo.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP” I yelled and hit him three times with my right fist hard on his right shoulder blade. He yelped out in pain and his sphincter narrowed itself once again.

“Good bitch… nice tight whore…. giving you my GIFT… you stupid… FUCK” and with that I shot my hot cum into his absorbing cunt.

I was balls deep while one gush after another left my dick only to pollute this beautiful twink.

I repeated resting my upper body against his back and relaxed there.

His whole body was shaking because he cried so hard. My dick was slowly expelled from his tight hole, followed by a stream of slime running down his inner thighs, which wasn’t all mine necessarily.

Once my dick wasn’t in his body anymore I walked slowly in front of him and crouched before him. He was too weak to raise his head completely, but it was enough for him to see my semi-hard cock, covered in his ass slime.

“Listen pal…. I said listen to me…”

His sobbing ebbed down.

“Do you know, that there is still hope for you? Hum?” I asked in a soothing voice.

“If you get into a hospital soon, they can still prevent you from turning into a poz cum-dump for the rest of your life.”

“Is this true?” he sniffed.

“Yeah – If you get there in time, they will give you something, which might save you from becoming positive. There is no need to go into details, I just thought you might want to know.” I grinned and got up stroking my dick slowly, watching down at the lad who tried to raise his head more and more.

“Would you please help me to get there then? I promise I won’t tell anything. I just want to get the chance to get saved.” he begged me.

“Well boy, I would – but it would give me the feeling you didn’t like the ride with me. It is almost like you didn’t want my cock and didn’t enjoy the hard fuck I gave you… I don’t know…. that doesn’t sound good to me.”

The twink wailed but I couldn’t understand what he was babbling.

“No…. nooooo… I li-li-liked your co-cock very mu-mu-much!” he exclaimed.

“You enjoyed banging the shit out of you – really?

“Yes… I-I-I never did this be-before, but… but I liked that very… very much” he promised.

“That’s so sweet of you . I liked ripping your asshole up also very much.” I chuckled.

“Listen…. time is ticking and there were 5 other guys before me, fucking their toxic slime into your body. So - how about you, cleaning my cock from all the slime covering it. If you do that – I promise I will call an ambulance, so you can get into a hospital as soon as possible.” I suggested wickedly.

I had a raging hard-on again.

“I never sucked a guy clean” he answered broken.

“Never you mind, I will help you…” and I raised his head up by grabbing him by a shock of his hair again.

“Just open your mouth and use your tongue a little bit, I will do the rest and fuck your face – how about that?” I instructed him.

Without waiting for an answer I fed the young boy my cock. I didn’t want him to puke so I was not deep throat him, but he surely gave me a nice feeling, fucking his mouth quite fast.

Of course I didn’t care about slime on my cock. Hell, if you cruise in bath houses you can be happy if that is all you get on your cock.

I wanted to shoot another load into him and I was confident I would accomplish this task.

His eyebrows furrowed, because of the unpleasant way I held his head up, but I didn’t care. For a first timer his tongue gave my cock head a great stimulation, although he was probably only trying to push me out of his mouth.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on my balls boiling.

Then with a long, low grunt I shot my second load into him.

He swallowed some of it, but coughed the other half up, seriously trying not to choke on my cock and the respectable amount of cum, flooding his throat.

I let go of his hair another time and propped up on his shoulder blades trying to catch my breath.

Patting him on his head I started to button my pants up.

“You did a good job whore” I hissed at him.

“Please…. call for help… you promised!” the words were almost inaudible.

“If you are not busy, I will call for help as soon as possible.” I lied and snort back my own snot and spit it on his head. The phlegm pasted his blonde hair.

Once I unlocked the door I could see two fully bearded leather daddies standing nearby turning to me. “About time!” one of them mentioned to me.

There was a long queue of other guys waiting also for their time to bang the kid.

I turned around and went back to the sniffing lad.

“Listen… a slight change of plans. There are at least 6 guys outside waiting to fuck their slime into you. I guess you will be busy serving them for a while. You got no choice anyway”, tapping at his tied up body.

“I will be here for another couple of hours, cruising and probably having some drinks at the bar. If you are not busy anymore, before I Ieave, I will get you some help. Let’s keep our fingers crossed, that it is not too late then, okay?”

“But you PROMISED” he screamed.

The two leather guys entered the booth.

“You guys are doing him simultaneously?” I grinned.

They nodded grimly and I felt it was time to give them their privacy.

The blonde one tried to raise his head as high as possible and followed me with his eyes shouting again that I promised to help him.

When I left the corner of his eye he focused on the guy in front of him, who was revealing his huge phallus and felt another cock inspected already at his cunt.

I can’t even explain the noise the lad was making. I guess this was the moment he realized, there was no God protecting him from his terrible fate.

This was a holy place indeed. But not in the way he assumed it.

I closed the door behind me and heard the locking noise. Outside I grabbed the chalk and drew another line on the little blackboard.

We all listened to a high pitched muffled scream and then two other low voices grunted loudly.

My balls needed a recharge, but after one drink or two, I would go down and check on this blonde faggot again.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 21
  • Thanks 1