Between parts 1 and part 2 I shot all over my key board and stayed hard even after I came. I am 55 years old that is hard to do that story got me off and kept me hard great story. Is there going to be a part 3. I hope.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Virgin POZ Night  (Part 3)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

The young lad did not understand what was happening.

He remembered clearly, that he talked to some dudes in a bar. They invited him for a drink and flattered him. He told them though, that he was not into guys. No offense, but he had already a girlfriend and was happy in love with her. Still he accepted the invitation for free drinks.

Then his memory became a little bit blurred.

Soon he felt somehow weak and tired.

The guys offered him to get him outside the club, so he could get some fresh air.

On their way to the exit he felt already hands reaming over his buttocks.

He tried to talk, but somehow he wasn’t able to form clear sentences. 

Then he felt a sharp pinch at his left nipple. It was almost like someone tried to rip his nipple away from his body.

Once the group left the club, he remembered the events only in fragments.

I white van…. *flash*

Slaps to his face, while he tried desperately to keep his pants on while several hands using force to rip his pants off from him… *flash*

Pain… so much pain in his ass and voices who called him a ‘tease’ and a ‘faggot’… *flash*

Moans… he knew this voice… it was his own voice moaning, while the pressure increased in his asshole… *flash*

More slaps to his face and a bad taste in his mouth… *flash*

Carried downstairs… words floating through is dazed mind.

‘Fresh meat’… ‘Fuck meat’… ‘Neg-Whore’… ‘POZ-slut’…

Where did those words come from? *flash*

Grinning faces leering above him *flash*

And then he remembered coming back to senses, being tied up in this darkened small room, while guys fucked their stiff cocks hard into his body.

He tried to plead with the two guys using his holes for their pleasure.

But how can you plead with someone if your mouth is full with hard and throbbing man dick.

If his hands would be free, he could defend himself. He would fight his way out of this place. He saw himself pushing his way out of this horrible situation and getting help in a hospital and while his mind played tricks on him, how things could still come to a good end, both of his holes were violated in a steady rhythm.

Then he felt a hard blow against his head.

“Watch your teeth you fucking faggot…. or I will punch them out of your fucking mouth.” He was sucked back into reality.

The guy in front of him stuffed his huge cock back into the boy’s mouth.

“Open up…Open up…. OPEN UP your mouth and take my cock. Take me deep-throat, you stupid fuck” he heard the guy growling.

Salvia ran from his wide opened mouth.

One hand had a tight grip on his hair. The other hand was going around the back of his head.

The knot in his throat sunk deeper again as the man started to push his cock back into his mouth.

Soon the twinks face was pulled into the mat of thick dark pubic hair while his throat muscles massaged the invading cock.

Meanwhile the man behind him filled the boy’s ass completely. His hands pulled the victim’s ass cheeks apart so his thick dick could even fuck him deeper into his rectal tube.

Again the young adolescent struggled against his bonds and tried to move away somehow.

Alas – all his attempts were fruitless.

The tops movements became more and more aggressive.

“Do you like my cock, ripping up your hole? Come on bitch – squeeze me with your ass-cunt, you piece of shit….”

“He is such a slut” his partner in front sneered savoring the tight throat.

“His ass is also tight, but it is a good feeling to bust him open….” the other one growled.

The leather daddy fucking the poor lad’s asshole caressed the twinks tensed torso and grinned devilishly at his partner.

“Let’s do it….” he hissed and gave the signal.

Both leaned towards each other and started kissing passionately. The moment their tongues met, while raping the boy beneath them, they started to slam-jam-fuck the tied up twink.

They humped him in a rush to reach climax quickly and simultaneously.

The boy gasped loudly and tried to suck in some air. He felt like this huge cock in his throat was choking him to death. His jaws were clearly working to adjust to the brutal mouth rape.

While the lad was pummeled in his ass the pain coming from his stretched rectum almost drove him out of his mind.

Suddenly sharp farts escaped around the guy’s cock. The top pushed hard with each stroke, just to seat his dick fully back into the boy’s intestine.

First the guy in the front groaned loudly, when he shot his load into the throat of his rape toy. The moment his tormentor withdrew his cock and the boy sucked wetly in for air. Thick liquid sprayed from his mouth, while he coughed and retched in distress.

After that his pal pressed his loin well up into the teens cleft and trembled while he shot his gush of sperm deeply into the young guy’s hole.

“Holy fuck… take my poison up your cunt you stupid whore…. milk my balls you cheap and dirty bareback slut…. Damn… Fuck…. “

“Please… no more… please don’t hurt me anymore….” the poor lad sobbed.

“Damn – where do they find those kind of whores? I am amazed, that there are really fags who are into this pozzing shit” one of them sneered.

“Yeah – but you see, when push comes to shaft they are all begging to be spared… this one plays his role quite good….” the other one answered and continued slowly to fuck the boy in his ass enjoying the slippery feeling.

“You are a good hole, bitch. Your ass is nice and tight, it won’t stay forever this way. I am glad I was able to fuck you in your prime and give you, what you wanted….”

Slowly the top removed his slowly deflating cock from the young lad’s asshole and moved towards the boys face.

His partner already pulled his pants up and grabbed a shock of the victim’s hair and tilted the young ones head violently back.

“Hmpf… Ough…. Noooo!” he cried out, but was silenced as another half hard cock entered his mouth.

The leather daddy used both of his thumbs to pinch the boys nose shut.

It was almost caring movement, the way he held the guys head in his hands with one thumb on each side, shutting the nose completely.

The only sound that could be heard was the wet breathing sound past around the cock in the young guys mouth.

It took a few moments before the kid made gurgling sounds and his eyes widened in terror. He tried to jerk his head free, but both guys held him in place steadily.

He didn’t almost have the chance swallowing the dark yellow piss. The flood forced him to inhale the foul waste.

A spray of the yellow liquid erupted up around the thick mouth filling cock.

“Yeah… drown in my piss, filthy stinking whore….” the pissing fucker growled and continued relieving himself strongly.

After agonizing moments for the teenager and those desperate choking sounds, that were drowned in heart wrenching gurgling screams, the Alpha male slowly came to an end of his piss.

They let go of his head and it slumped back down leaving the sobbing lad, without another word, in his misery.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7

• 2 years later...