How I became a Point Slave

btmbob2

• 1 month later...
Guest BeefyBearPig

This is the story I always return to, knowing this is what I need to experience, being turned into a nasty rubber pig.

• 1 year later...

When I stumbled onto this site, this was the first story I read and wanked off to. This story more than any got me hooked onto the idea of being chem fuelled slave. This story made me realise thy T this is how I want to, how I need to, hoe I should be treated by Men. 

• 1 month later...

I love this story and like any other parTy whore into getting his ass used and abused I'd gladly submit. There is nothing in this wonderful story that I haven't already done, just not in this scale. This proves that there is always a "next level" of pigieness to work towards. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 11:02 PM, anonbugchaser said:

ok clue me in guys. ive only ever smoked t. never heard of t in a CAPSULE. in powder form??

Two ideas spring to mind.

1. Maybe it is a variant term for something called a snuff bullet.  It's like a little bottle with an integrated mechanism to remove a consistent dose from the bottle.  A quick search with an online retailer named after a south american river should show you a few options.
  2. Maybe it's referring to capsules intended for medicines/vitamins being filled with T as a stealth carrying method.  You can get them from the same river based retailer and the bigger types of health supplement retailers.

I hope that helps.

• 5 months later...

I have loved this story for years and have enjoyed being slammed hard and being double fisted and I have done other extreme things while very high on T. Haven't done anything in over a year with covid going on. Moved to  Georgia just in time for it to hit. So no connections,  no play but I am getting my second vaccine shot this month and then watch out. This pig will be looking to get as nasty as the pig in this story!

• 3 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 4/16/2019 at 8:02 AM, anonbugchaser said:

ok clue me in guys. ive only ever smoked t. never heard of t in a CAPSULE. in powder form??

On 9/16/2020 at 7:08 AM, travelingbutthole said:

Two ideas spring to mind.

1. Maybe it is a variant term for something called a snuff bullet.  It's like a little bottle with an integrated mechanism to remove a consistent dose from the bottle.  A quick search with an online retailer named after a south american river should show you a few options.
  2. Maybe it's referring to capsules intended for medicines/vitamins being filled with T as a stealth carrying method.  You can get them from the same river based retailer and the bigger types of health supplement retailers.

I hope that helps.

It's the latter. Slower absorption, but gives a nice rolling high (4-6 hours). You can also dissolve it in coffee and drink it like a shot. That's the way I did it the first two times (had yet to be introduced to smoking bumping or slamming) - and it led to 4 hours in the sling (pic is of me in a sling - but at a later time, i.e., after I learned about how wonderful it is to be slammed and juiced).

Screenshot 2021-01-29 151938.jpg

Edited by takingdeepanal

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, NastyRigPig said:

Does anybody know who the author of this story is?  It’s been around for a long time, I’m just curious if he has other stuff out there.

The author hasn't been here (at least under this particular screen name) since May 2018. He has a boat load of stories - I stopped counting at 12 - here in chem sex fiction, and he writes in several posts that he had previously posted them on bugshare (which is practically prehistoric times). Some of them are really short, less than 5 pages if one printed them. I found them by going to his profile (at the top of this page, click on his screen name which is just under the title) and then clicking on "See his activity" (it's on the right hand side of the screen). 

11 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

". . .he writes in several posts that he had previously posted them on bugshare (which is practically prehistoric times)."

A little clarification now that I've skimmed a few of these stories -- Btmbob2 seems to have the foresight to save stories that were posted on bugshare before bugshare closed. The software here will show Btmbob2 to be the author, but the software is actually saying he's the author of the post, not necessarily of the story. (There's probably a fancier technical way of saying that, but I leave that to a more knowledgable person.) In fact, there are a few instances in which the real author of the story happens to be a BZ member, sees the story here, and resumes writing.