album picture personal pics

ok i'm totally lost.

i think i created an album or maybe not called jerry1234

i tried to d/l pics but there was a  limit on size and it only allowed one pic. I guess i'll have to seriously shrink my pis down

anyway i think i added one pic to the album not sure if it even went in.

not sure if the album even exist.

by now you can guess i have zero idea of what i am doing. I have no idea of even where all this stuff goes.

i did read where it said go to community.? where is community at ? never saw that either i'm that lost in this.

what i need is a Step-by-step directions  not the kind that say oh just here because i don't know where here is

i need the steps that says go to top of screen go to such and such click then go here n there click etc

that is real step-by-step i can understand anything less is a waste of your time because i wont understand it

• Upvote 1

thanks ok i now tried create it but apparently my pics are way to big. I'm going to have to seriously shrink them down in size before i can create a photo album.

I can do that but its a lot of work for pics that are only around 200kb.  The limit should be higher like around 5 - 10 mb.

anyway thanks again.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.