Reenactment

Guest BS94

Roseau is dead this weekend but my partner has been ultra horny.  My partner really wanted to fuck that hot Asian dude Jay we met at Brickhouse on Thursday but Jay would only go for one-on-one with me.  My partner had me tell him all the details, focusing on the fucking.  He gets so turned on hearing about Jay getting on all fours for me, and especially Jay on his back and with his legs way up in the air, pulling his ass cheeks apart with his hands.  I had to play the part of Jay Friday night, Saturday morning and Sunday morning so that my partner could top me the way he would have wanted to top Jay.  I'm cool with that and I got three loads out of my partner so far.  

Nice.  Reenactments can be a lot of fun when everyone is in the proper mindset and mood.  Just go with it and enjoy, then nobody loses. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 6/25/2017 at 5:08 AM, BareSkin94 said:

My partner had me tell him all the details, focusing on the fucking.  

Good focus.

just finished taking a raw load from a young Asian  19 yr old, he was so excited he ejaculated within 302 seconds of entering me, it was a big load as he stated he had not cum for 3 weeks.

disappointing I was not fucked for longer but none the less at least I have a big load of sperm in me, plugged  with a tampon