Hey everyone!

Planning a big trip to Folsom Europe with another bud whos into bareback fucking and just being pigs together. We are sharing a hotel room at Novum hotel Aldea near Nollendorfplazt and seeing if there are any fun mates or couples that would like to meet up and share drinks, fuck, whatever. Planning on not spending the entire trip on our phones or the Internet but to enjoy Berlin, all the pigs in town, and making connections with interesting guys we have chatted with before and that we meet during the event.

Well anyways, I figured this could be a thread where you report if you'd like to meet up during Folsom if you are going and to see if we are going to the same parties etc. I am bottom he is top and we play well with other guys (I plan to also dump a few loads in used holes during the event) sharing cum, fucks and friendly banter.

Put your plans below, and contact info if you'd like to plan to meet up or just connect with someone else going to Folsom Europe this year!

Ah so you have a nice long stay then. I am from 6-11 and my friend from 7-11. Thursday we don't know, maybe Lab, Friday we will go to the Biohozard party and of course the main party on Saturday. There is also probably a Coffee and Cream night on Sunday which is always fun if you haven't been ;)

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 4:15 AM, Thickmascguy said:

I will be ther Sept 6-11 haven't gotten a hotel yet, going on my own, would love to meet up with some other pigs to hangout with while in town.

Cool Thickmascguy!

Do you have the same profile name on BBRT?

We should meet up for a beer (and breeding) :)