My first load... finally!

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest curiousnegsub

I just got back from receiving my first load in what must be about 15 years or so.

After weeks of advertising on BBRT, getting turned down and guys expecting me to travel unrealistic distances... 

This morning I got a message on squirt.org from a Top saying he wanted to fuck my ass. He's just 25 mins drive from me. Married and his wife at work. Of course, my hole was gagging for it and my cock twitching in anticipation. He said to go over there and then... so I did.

Stocky hairy-chested guy, about 5 to 6 inch uncut cock. I got there, and he got me undressed instantly... He got his cock eased in with just spit. Worked it standing up for a bit, then took me to bedroom and got me on my back, my legs up on the edge of the bed while he pounded it for about 15 mins before he delivered his load into me. It was so fuckin horny. Five mins later I was out the door and driving back home, having had my first breeding. I'm sat here typing with it still secure in my cunt.

He's highly unlikely to be poz, but it's got me started on the road, and I definitely NEED a lot more now. I'd forgotten how amazing it is.

Two more guys lined up from Squirt. One real sleazy guy booked for Thursday who's coming here, and another guy who can't make it until the following week.

Finally, I'm off the starting block.

Guest curiousnegsub

Great news today!

I signed up to fabguys.com this evening and almost instantly got a message from a guy saying he wants to fuck my ass. After a couple of messages, it turned out he was the guy who planted my first bareback load last Sunday. I thought he wasn't interested after it, as he hadn't respond to a message thanking him.

He told me my ass is very hot and he's horny to breed it again. That sent my cock rock solid and ass twitching, as I'd been hunting all day for another fuck. He told me he hadn't managed to get anyone today, and wanted me round there to be filled. Fuck it, I was just off out to my regular Sunday evening dinner with mates, so was well pissed off. I told him I'd be happy to be his fuck toy on a Sunday if he didn't have any other ass lined up. That pleased him.

His profile says he's vers, which means he probably gets loads as well. It looks as if I may have a regular weekly load in my ass... here's hoping!