On The Job Training

Gymguy8

Extremely well written with scandalously erotic scenes. Best gay adult-themed material I have ever read. Visual, auditory and tactile scenes leap off the page! 

In other words - this shit is smoking hot! I've busted 3 loads to this story. It's now my current fantasy to make real. Thank you Gymguy8!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

6. Jay

I was empty. Rod had pulled his cock out of me. I had barely kept it together when he had been fucking me, and I was learning that the alternative, not being fucked, was even worse. The only thing that made it bearable was that Rod had cum in me. In the heat and passion of getting fucked, I hadn't even noticed him cum. But as I took my first hesitant steps, I could feel his seed slosh within me. It felt good, to have a man like Rod fuck me. It felt even better to have his load inside of me.

"I'm sure you can get more," Rod said. "You've got a great ass."

"Thanks," I said, a bit embarrassed. I had played around a bit with girls, but somehow, it had never felt quite right. But this, now, this was totally different. It felt natural to have another man's cock in my ass. It felt right. Now that Rod had pulled out of me, I was empty. All I could think about was how to get him back inside of me. It didn't even have to be Rod. I wanted a dick in my hole. Any dick. "It felt good. Really good."

"I'm sure it did," Rod said. "You want to join the party?" He motioned to the balcony door. The lights in the hotel room were dim now, but I could make out some of the men inside. There seemed to be more men, some on the couches, some still standing. All of them were wearing less clothes than before.

"Sure," I said. I went to where my clothes were piled up.

"Don't worry about those," Rod said. "You won't need them. Besides, you look better naked."

I blushed, and followed Rod to the door. He hadn't bothered with clothes either. There was an economy of motion with him; no motion was superfluous. It had been the same when he had been fucking me. Every movement had been done with his pleasure in mind; now, in walking, every movement was done with intention. He paused for a moment at the door. "Ready?" he asked.

"Of course." Even this close, it was still hard to make out exactly what was happening in the hotel room. Men were standing as to obscure what seemed like important activities going on in the room. "Should I not be?"

"No," Rod said. He reached out and grabbed my ass. "You're more than prepared for this." He opened the door. There was a slight rush of air out, and I could feel the warmth against my skin. I inhaled; it was the scent of sweat and masculinity and a new scent, one that I immediately knew as sex and passion. It was like a locker room, crossed with an orgy. My dick responded immediately.

"Welcome back," a man said. It took me a moment to recognize him as Aiden. "You're just in time." My head was still swimming in the electrifying scent of the room. I took a moment to survey the room. The lights were dim, and there was a haze in the room. I could smell a bit of weed, but not enough to account for the cloudiness. It made me think of an opium den; there was something dark occurring here, but I didn't know what it was.

"Would hate to be late for this party," Rod said. Aiden had crossed over and was standing by me. He took my arm, and guided me deeper into the room.

"I want you to meet someone," Aiden said, as he propelled me into the dark room. "He's been working for me for a while now. I think the two of you would get along well." Even if I didn't know where I was going in the dim room, Aiden did.

We headed towards one of the far corners of the room. As we walked, looked around. On one of the couches, two of the men I had seen earlier were now naked, their legs spread wide. Two of the younger men were kneeling, their lips wrapped around the older men's cocks, giving them head. As we passed, one of the older men flicked a lighter. The intense blue flame barely illuminated his face as he heated up a glass bowl. But before I could see what happened next, Aiden gently pushed me along. "You'll find out soon enough," he said, in reference to the glass pipe I had seen.

It was a little lighter in the corner than the rest of the room. There was a candle sitting on a table there, and it provided enough light to see the two men standing around it. One was a younger man, maybe just a bit older than me, and right about my height. He was wearing little more than underwear and a pair of sneakers. The other was a hulking black man. He was maybe only an inch taller, but he was far more muscular, and between the muscle and a pair of black leather boots, he seemed far bigger. He had on a pair of boxers.

"This is Tucker," Aiden said, indicating the smaller white boy. "And this is Jay." 

"Nice to meet you, Jay," Tucker said. "And this is Damon."

"Hey," Damon grunted.

"Tucker, Jay is new here. He's just had a chance to get acquainted with Rod."

"Heh," Damon snorted. "Acquainted." He knew exactly what Rod and I had done on the patio, and didn't care for Aiden's polite euphemism for our man-on-man fucking.

"Maybe you can help him get to know Tina, and then see where she takes you?"

"Hell yeah," Damon grunted again. It was hard not to stare at his perfect, dark body. There was hardly an ounce of body fat on him, and every muscle was visible under his taut skin. I glanced down quickly, but it was hard to tell what he was packing with the loose boxer briefs. I remembered my middle school days, where the rumor among the boys had been how hung the black boys at the school across town had been. I wondered if Damon would re-enforce the stereotype.

"I can do that," Tucker said. He reached out and ran a hand down my back, coming to rest on one of my ass cheeks. He paused, just enough to remind me who was in control here. "It's gonna be fun," he continued. "Jay is gonna love it so much."

I nodded in agreement. "Right on. I'll be back in a bit. Time for me to find some of my own trouble," Aiden said, and soon disappeared into the stand of men in the center of the room. It might have been my imagination, but more of them seemed naked than just a few seconds ago. I tried hard not to stare, but the thoughts of the hard cocks just a glance away were hard to resist. 

"This is your first time here?" Tucker asked me. I nodded, not wanting to admit just how naive I was. "That's cool. First time for everything. You partied before?"

"Party?" I asked. It seemed like a strange to ask.

"You know, Tina." He held up a glass pipe with a round bowl at one end. It was filled with small white crystals. It was the same kind of pipe I had seen the guy heat up earlier. "You'll love it," Tucker continued. He held a torch under the bowl; the crystals quickly melted and the bowl filled with a white vapor. "Just inhale, like you would a cigarette or a joint." He demonstrated it, draining the bowl several times.

"Shotgun it," Damon said. He moved behind me, pressing his body against mine. His skin was hot, with just enough sweat for it to slide against me. Chills ran down my spine, directly to my dick. 

"Yeah," Tucker said. He pressed his lips against mine.

"Inhale," Damon whispered into my ear. I did and as I did, Tucker exhaled his hit into my lungs. "Hold it," he said. Tucker made sure that I couldn't exhale by keeping his lips against mine. Tucker's tongue probed my mouth, as the shotgun turned into a long kiss. "Hold it," Damon continued. His dick was growing, pressing against my ass, and it felt massive. It was a rush of sensations, as I tried to hold my breath, even as I was desperate to exhale. "Feel it?" Damon asked. I nodded. "Good. Exhale."

Tucker released his lips, and I exhaled. It was a thick white cloud that momentarily obscured his face. As I exhaled, I really started to feel it. It was a feeling of freedom and possibility, of happiness and potential. Barriers that I had erected for myself came down, and anything was possible. "Oh fuck," I moaned, and pressed back against Damon. I wanted to feel his dick, regardless of how big it was. I wanted his dick inside me, filling me up, and challenging the limits of my anatomy.

"Yeah, you're feeling it," Damon said. "Another one?" I nodded.

"Of course he wants more," Tucker said. "It's your turn now." He put the pipe in my mouth.

"Let's do this one right," Damon said, and pushed down his boxers. I felt his dick nestle in my ass crack. It was a perfect home for it. "Make it a big one." 

I was scared of what I was getting myself into. Whatever the drug was in that pipe, it was powerful and quick-acting. I felt the warmth from it fill my entire body and infiltrate my brain. Even as I worried about the effects of the drug, my ass rubbed up against Damon's thick black cock, to get him as stiff as possible. I exhaled the last of the previous hit, to get my lungs as empty as possible for the next one.

"Of course it's going to be a big one," Tucker said. "Just wait for the bowl to fill, then inhale slowly. He held the torch under the bowl. This close, it was easy to see the bowl fill with a thick white cloud. I waited, then Tucker nodded. I began to slowly inhale. I expected the smoke to be harsher, more like weed or cigarette smoke. But it was smooth and easy. "Not so fast. Give it time. Savor it," Tucker said.

"Lots of time to have fun tonight," Damon said. He wrapped an arm around me, holding me tight. "I want you flying tonight." I kept my eye on the bowl, draining it on a regular basis. Finally, my lungs were full, and I nodded that I was satisfied. "Just a little more," Damon said. 

I thought my lungs were going to burst, but I did what Damon told me, inhaling two more gulps of the cloud. "Fucking hot," Tucker said. He took the pipe from my mouth and stuck it in his, sucking down on the thick clouds.

"Now, hold it," Damon said. One arm was still wrapped around me, holding me. With his other, he put his hand over my mouth, and pinched my nose closed. "Hold it until I tell you." At first, it felt almost safe, to be under the control of a strong black man. But it didn't take long for my body to demand, selfishly, the right to breathe. I tried, but found such a simple thing was being denied. "You can breathe when I want you to," Damon said.

"Come on," Tucker said. He exhaled his cloud in my face, taunting me with his ability to breath at his pleasure. "He's new at this."

"I know," Damon said. "That's why I'm doing this." I was starting to get frantic, trying to breath, and was squirming in an effort to escape. But Damon's arm held me tight and his hand was unyielding. He leaned in and whispered to me. "Just think what it's going to be like when my cock is inside you."

I shivered. His dick was now a steel shaft against my ass. It was hard to tell if he was leaking pre-cum, or if Rod's cum was starting to leak out of me. Either way, his dick was sliding up and down, pressing against my hole, and demanding entrance. The night had suddenly taken a brutally serious turn. Even worse, whatever I was smoking was keeping me from being scared. The shiver was less from fear and more from hungry anticipation. I was struggling, helplessly, for breath, and my cock was throbbing.

"Fuck, this is going to be good," Damon whispered, as he finally released his grip on my face. I exhaled, and gasped for breath.

"You want another hit?" Tucker asked me. I hadn't yet caught my breath but I wasn't in control of my body any longer.

"Yeah," I said, my mouth answering for me. "I do."

"Damn boy," Damon said. "You're a natural at this. We're gonna have to play a lot more." He reached down and stroked my dick. I thought I was going to explode as the sensations ricocheted across my body. "Give him what he needs."

We repeated the process, every step of it. Tucker inserted the pipe into my mouth and held the torch. I inhaled big gulps of the white cloud, and then Damon put his hand back over my mouth and nose. Even though I knew it was coming and how it would feel, it was still impossible for me to suppress my instincts to fight back against Damon's actions. 

"Just relax," Damon said. "We're only just beginning." I tried my best, but whatever was in the pipe was making it hard for me to concentrate. My mind was constantly flitting in all sorts of directions, thinking about my throbbing cock, before turning to my hungry, needy hole, and then skittering off back to my dick. The only constant was Damon's strong hand cupped over my mouth and nose, the band around his ring finger pressed against my lip.

As black spots started to cloud my vision, Damon relented. "My turn," he said to Tucker, and released his hold on me. I gasped for breath, as Damon took the pipe and torch from Tucker. He made no effort to move away from me; the flame was close enough that I could feel the heat against my cheek, and could hear him inhale the thick drug. "Big clouds, huh," Tucker said. Damon just nodded, focused on the pipe.

He handed the pipe back to Tucker; the young man stuck the still-warm stem in his mouth and inhaled as he re-lit the torch. Damon held his hit for a long time before grabbing my jaw, twisting my head around, and exhaling his hit into my mouth. "Hold it, boy," he said. This time, at least, he let me decide when I had had too much. Still, I tried to hold it as long as I could, before exhaling.

Damon was still pressed up against me, his dick still nestled in my crack. I found myself involuntarily grinding my ass against him, eager for him to put his penis into my ass. "Yeah, boy, I know you want it now." His body was warm against me, and for a brief moment, I was at peace. But then, his dick twitched and grew, and my hunger for cock returned. "But first, I think you need another chance to suck on the glass pipe

As soon as he spoke, Tucker stuck the pipe back in my mouth and held the torch under it. It was still warm, and it didn't take long before it was smoking again. "Make it a big one," Damon said. He continued, somewhat ominously, "You're going to need it."

"He can take it," Tucker said. Nevertheless, I did as I was told, and inhaled deeply from the pipe. I was starting to get the hang of it, and this time, I could feel the thick clouds collecting in my lungs. "Fuck, look at him. He's a fucking natural."

"I know," Damon said. "You should feel how his hole is trying to gobble up my dick. He's a hungry little faggot." I tensed at the word "Faggot." It had always been the worst of the schoolyard taunts. I had managed to escape it for so long. But now, it was hardly calling me a name. I had kissed another man. I had let him fuck me up the ass. Now, barely ten minutes later, I was all but begging a totally different man to fuck me. It was hard to deny that "faggot" now fit me.

He rubbed his cheek against my neck and ear. The stubble on his face was rough, like sandpaper. It was not the soft skin of a woman, but the bristly whiskers of a man, and despite how much had grown in on his cheeks, I knew if I asked, he would say he had shaven that morning. It reminded me how I just barely had scruff on my face, despite not shaving for nearly four weeks now. He was more of a man that I would ever be, and it was an honor to be his faggot.

"Big hit for me, faggot boy," Damon said, as I started to slow down on the pipe. "Get your head up in the clouds." 

I nodded. I wanted to make him happy, and if that entailed sucking down more of this drug, I was more than willing to do it. Even though I thought I had filled my lungs full, I drained the bowl a few more times. "That's good, Damon said, just as my lungs reached their ultimate capacity. "This is going to be really good."

"His first time is going to be one to remember," Tucker said. He took the pipe out of my mouth, and Damon immediately put his hand back over my mouth and nose. This time, his ring pressed against my lips. As the hit of the drugs started to wrap its influence around my brain, my mind once more jumped to wild thoughts and conclusions. I wondered if he was married, and if he was married, whether it was to a man or a woman.

Damon must have been reading my mind. "Yeah," he said. "Feel that against your lips?" I nodded. "Yeah, that's my wedding ring. But you know why I come here?" I shook my head. I barely knew what "here" was. much less why these men had come together. "Love my wife. She's amazing. But you know, she isn't into all the things I like." I nodded; it was hard to follow the exact words, the air I needed to think had been displaced by the drugs. "And boys like you, well, boys like you let me do anything I fucking want."

"Umpph," I managed to grunt, but only the slightest but of the cloud escaped. I had no prayer of getting more air, and I felt my strength gently sap away. Nevertheless, I wasted valuable energy rubbing my ass up against his cock. Damon's dick was thick and hard, warm with the blood flowing through it. I wanted to feel it inside me. I wanted to milk it dry, and get his load. 

"Oh yeah," Tucker said. He had just done his own hit, and his words were formed from clouds. "Stop teasing him and fuck him."

"Ready for it?" Damon asked. He nodded my head up and down for me. "I knew you were." Tucker was fading out of my vision as I struggled against his grip. I didn't know what I wanted: to give in to the faggot that had been hiding deep inside me all those years? or to escape, and pretend that I hadn't seen who I really was. It was good that Damon was making these decisions for me. He could give me what I needed.

"Of course he is," Tucker said. A part of me knew he was standing right in front of me, but I couldn't see him. I couldn't see anything beyond a few blurs, as the drugs took over. Damon's cockhead was now pressed against my hole. "Give it to him."

Damon pressed into me. His hand over my mouth was perfect for the leverage he needed to press his manhood into my hole. I was glad that Rod had fucked me earlier; if Rod was just merely large, Damon's shaft was massive; at least an inch thicker around, and several inches longer. Damon didn't give me any chance to adjust, and just pressed himself all the way into me.

"Oh fuck, faggot," Damon grunted. "That's the raw hole I need. Fuck you good, and give you my babies." I was impaled on his cock. He slammed in and out of me, each stroke reminding me how I was little more than a fuck-toy for the black man. He still had his hand over my mouth, and it was getting far harder to concentrate. I had already closed my eyes; looking just felt too hard. All that I focused on was Damon's dick, forcing its way into me. "Oh damn! You've got a load up there. Fucking nasty boy."

"You better let the boy breathe," Tucker said. In the drug-filled haze, I wondered what would happen if Damon refused. Consciousness was already draining away from me and I didn't know how long I would be able to hold out. But, Damon had one small mercy, and released his grip on my nose. I exhaled as quickly as I could, the thick cloud enveloping my head. I quickly inhaled, terrified that Damon would take away the small privilege of breath away from me again.

"Awww. But it feels so good. The way the faggot relaxes his hole. No resistance. Just pleasure."

"For you," Tucker said. 

"What?" Damon sneered. "You think I'm worried about the whore? That's what he's here for. For me to use."

"You don't want to break him."

"I dunno. You remember last time."

Tucker winced. He was remembering something, something he didn't want to remember. I wondered what that memory was. "I do. And I told you can't do it again."

"To you," Damon said. His cock was sliding, long, agonizing strokes in and out of me. I was glad that Rod had cum in me; the lubrication from the cum was desperately needed. "I didn't say anything about our tweaker whore here." 

With that, he slapped my ass. It stung; the last time I had been spanked was when I was six, over twelve years ago. But this time, it wasn't about being a bad boy. It was about being a good boy. About making Damon feel good. Making him feel like a man. Making him feel like he could do anything he wanted. I wanted him to feel good, because that was the way I was going to get his load.

Tucker leaned in towards me. "I know that face," he said, as he pressed his lips against mine. His tongue pressed into my mouth. It was far too easy to respond to his kiss. I relaxed. Damon had the experience to know what was coming next, and pushed his steel shaft even further into my body. "You head is way in the clouds," Tucker said. "It's a dangerous place to be."

"It's the only place for him," Damon said. "I want to see the two of you share another hit."

"Of course." Tucker said. He produced the now-familiar glass pipe, but this time he stuck it in his mouth. It was my first chance to watch him up close, and I stared at the solid blue flame as it heated the bowl. It wasn't long before the thick white clouds started to form. Tucker took long slow hits from the pipe, never letting the bowl completely empty.

"That's how a boy hits the pipe," Damon said. "Watch and learn." I didn't have to be told. I was mesmerized by the sight. I wanted to see Tucker get high, just like me. I wanted to know how far he would go and if what his limits were. As I stared, Damon pushed his dick deep in me. He was forcing Rod's cum deeper into me, where it could burrow into my body and become a permanent part of me. I could hardly resist such an idea, and pushed back against Damon. His dick only got deeper in me. "That's it," Damon said.

"Your turn," Tucker said, as he finally pulled the pipe out of his mouth. The pipe was hot and still smoking. Thick tendrils of the white cloud sunk down, taking seeming minutes before they dissipated, like the contrails of a high-flying jetliner. He leaned in again, and pressed his lips against mine. I knew what to expect, and had already emptied my lungs. 

Tucker paused. He closed his eyes and savored the sensation of the drug flooding into his body and taking over. When he opened his eyes, I could tell it was no longer quite the same person as before. He was hungry; he needed something that he didn't have. I understood his desire. I had Damon's cock in my ass. It was enough to take the edge off, but knew what he was feeling. "That's the Tucker I want," Damon said, seeing the same need in the young man's face. 

Tucker leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. He exhaled and filled my lungs with the thick clouds. As he did, Damon pressed even more of his cock into my hole. "All the way in," he said. I gasped; this was more than just filling me up like Rod's cock. This was practically splitting me in two, and I struggled to get comfortable. Unfortunately, my struggles only meant I sucked more of the cloud out of Tucker's lungs. "It's OK," Damon said. "I know it's a big one. But don't worry. You're doing better than Tucker did the first time."

Tucker suddenly froze at the memory. "Yeah," Damon said. "First time I fucked him, he passed out when I stuck it all in. Didn't you, Tucker-boy?" 

Tucker only nodded. He kept his mouth against mine, his tongue exploring my mouth, and prevented me from exhaling the hit. Damon pulled out, leaving just his fat cockhead in my hole. Tucker released his lip-lock on me at the same time, and involuntarily, I exhaled the hit. I shivered. I couldn't tell if it was from the drugs, from being suddenly empty of dick, or from fear of getting Damon's cock all the way back into me.

"I'm sorry," Tucker said. "Your cock. It's big."

"Oh, don't worry. I know it's big. It's OK. You just need more practice." Damon pushed his cock back into me. I gasped, but forced myself to take it. I didn't want to disappoint or demean Damon by rejecting his cock. He must have noticed, because he continued. "But Jay here, he's taking it like a faggot should."

"Did you really pass out?" I asked.

"Yeah," Tucker said. 

"And?"

"And what?" Damon asked. "I continued fucking him. He's a faggot. That's what he's here for."

Tucker nodded in silent agreement. "He did. When I came to, he was pounding my hole." He put the pipe in his mouth again. It was still smoking, but nevertheless he held the torch under it. As soon as the bowl started to smoke, he inhaled, pulling in deep gulps of the thick cloud. I wondered if he was trying to remember or trying to forget. However, I didn't have much of a chance to wonder. Damon had started slamming his dick in me, each stroke seemingly deeper and harder than the one before. 

I understood why Tucker had passed out; Damon was a machine, fucking me harder than I had even seen in porn. It didn't seem possible that I could withstand it and I silently prayed that he would let up. However, the prayers were for naught. After each stroke, he slammed back in, harder and more intense than before.

• Like 33
  • Upvote 34
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...

7. Damon

The wife had left for the weekend, visiting her sister, and it was my chance to do everything that she didn't need to know about. I slammed back into the boy. Aiden had introduced him, but I couldn't remember his name. James, maybe. Jay, maybe. It didn't matter. All that mattered was my cock, and how all eleven inches was buried deep in his defenseless hole.

"Give me that pipe," I said to the other boy. His name was Tucker. I had fucked him the last time Tanya had visited her sister. I remembered him because he had passed out when I forced the last inch of my cock into his hole. I didn't bother to stop. His hole had stretched open to accommodate and welcome my dick and I was not going to turn down such a pleasure. Besides, Edward had given Tucker a safe word. It was not my fault he had fainted before he had a chance to use it.

"Yes, Sir," Tucker said. He handed me the pipe; it was still relatively full of crystal. After her sister, Tanya was going on a work trip. I had several days to enjoy myself, and I was going to do it properly. I took the pipe and torch, and started to heat it up. 

"Now we're really going to have some fun," I said. Well, at least I was going to have some fun. Tucker and the boy Jay, well, they were the toys that I was going to have so much fun playing with. Hopefully, I wouldn't break them. But, if I did, there were plenty more faggots where they came from, hungry for my thick, long, black cock. I stuck the pipe in my mouth, and inhaled. 

The drugs were clean and potent and I sucked in thick clouds, letting them fill my lungs. It had been a while since I had partied, but Edward's monthly event was the perfect place to indulge. It was a collection of horny men and eager boys, where the only goal was pleasure. The drugs were plentiful, and mercifully, the condoms were non-existent.

"Oh yeah," I grunted, trying to hold as much of the hit in as possible. I pulled out, until just my dickhead was inside Jay's hole. My shaft was wet and glossy. Since I had used only the smallest amount of spit as lube, most of it was cum, relentlessly injected by other men at the party. "Fucking slut," I said, then slammed my cock back into his tight pink hole. His hole made a lovely squishing sound, as my dick rubbed the accumulated spooge into his hole.

"Oh god," Jay moaned. It was hard to tell if it was pleasure or pain. It was harder to tell if I cared or not.

"Take it, faggot," I grunted, finally exhaling the crystal cloud. "Take my hard fucking cock." 

"Another one, Sir?" Tucker asked. I had handed him the pipe, and he was offering it back to me. 

"Why not?" I said, and took it from him. "The night is young, and we are all just getting started." Once more, Tucker dutifully held the torch under the pipe as I sucked down the thick clouds. It felt good to be getting high again. My tolerance wasn't as high as at previous times, and even the few hits I had done had gotten me flying. 

Aiden had mentioned that Jay was a novice, but that was hardly my concern now. The drugs were flowing through my blood, concentrating in my hard cock, pushing me forward. Another hit was going to take me to the next level, and I hoped that Jay would be able to keep up. "Think he can take it?" Tucker asked me. I gave him a sharp look. "Sir?" Tucker added quickly. This is what I loved about these parties. I was the dominant man here, and the faggots did what I told them.

Outside of the penthouse, I was just another black man, subject to all petty indignities and insults. But here, I was a god among men, my status in direct correlation with the size of my black cock and the wrath with which I used it. I didn't have to ask for anything; from the finest drugs, best alcohol, and tightest holes, it was provided to me as if I were born to it. And when I fucked, I could fuck the way I wanted: without mercy or compassion. It was not making love, it was fucking, and any pleasure the bottom got was a personal affront.

My lungs were full, so I nodded almost imperceptibly to Tucker. He took the cue, and pulled the torch away. "Please?" he asked, and I nodded. He took the still-smoking pipe and inhaled deeply on it. As good as Jay's hole was, it was only enough to whet my appetite. Tucker was going to be my main course, and he would need to be flying if he wanted to take what my mind was plotting out for him. 

I slammed my cock back into Jay, as I exhaled my hit. The young man shuddered, but he quickly controlled it and let me take advantage of his hole. "Give him the hit," I told Tucker. Jay was the appetizer; I would get him ready for the next man, and he would get me ready for Tucker. I wanted to deliver Jay tweaked out, cummed up, and broken down. It would take him some time to learn his role as a faggot, a plaything for men, but the men he would meet tonight would be excellent teachers.

I exhaled my hit. The thick white cloud engulfed the three of us, and I could barely see the glow of the torch through it. Tucker knew what was coming for him, and he was getting prepared the only way he knew how.

"I'm sorry," Tucker whispered to Jay. I don't think he cared if I heard. Tucker pressed his lips against Jay's and exhaled the hit into the other boy's lungs. As the drug began to hit, I could feel Jay's hole relax and open up. Of course, it just allowed me to penetrate further into him. The two faggots made out, but I didn't care. The longer Tucker kissed Jay, the longer Jay had to hold the drugs in his lung and the higher he would get. He was already starting to shake a bit; he was a novice crystal addict.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as my dick slipped deeper into the boy. It seemed impossible that I could fit that much meat into Jay, but the boy had taken all of it. I pistoned it in and out of him, pushing myself closer to the eventual release. "I'm gonna breed your faggot hole," I grunted. 

That piqued Jay's attention. He broke off the kiss with Tucker, turned his head and stared at me. He was still wearing his glasses. It was a small thing, but made him seem even more naked than if he were without them. "But is it safe?" he asked, as he exhaled his hit. The cloud was dense, but not dense enough for my liking.

"I dunno. Are you on the pill? I've gotten two girls pregnant already," I said. "And did I tell you to exhale?" I grabbed his arm, yanked him back up, and whispered in his ear. "You're gonna do three things for me, faggot. First, you're gonna do a proper hit from the pipe and hold it for as long as I want you to. Second, you're going to let me wreck this faggot hole the way I want to. And third, you're gonna thank me properly when I breed you. You got that faggot?"

"Yes," Jay said, gasping for breath as I forced my shaft into him once more. 

I twisted him arm a bit more. Jay yelped in pain and my cock twitched in pleasure. "Yes what, faggot?"

"Yes, sir," Jay said. This time it was my turn to shiver. There was Nothing like hearing a faggot call me "Sir" to get going. "But, maybe, can you not be quite so hard?"

"Fuck, faggot," I said, and slammed into him as hard as I could.

"Oh god," he grunted. No one around us even looked up. The noises of men dominating other men were often loud and agonizing. Many of us found them arousing. I twisted his arm a hair more. He was starting to sweat, but he still smelled like expensive hair products. Aiden had said it was his first time at the party, and I was glad I could make it memorable. 

"Sir is more than enough for me," I said. I released his arm; the faggot's ass clenched again as it flopped back to his side. I loved how it hurt more when I released it than when I held it in. "Now, do a hit, and see if you still want to ask me to go slow."

"Yes, Sir," he said. A bit of swagger had left his voice. The job was not fully done; that, of course, would take weeks. But I had started the process. "Yes, Sir," he repeated. He was swinging his arm slowly, bringing sensation back and finding out how badly I had pulled the muscles. 

"This time, I want you to do it," I turned to Tucker. "Give him the pipe and torch." Tucker handed them to Jay. As Jay stuck the pipe in his mouth, I pushed my cock all the way into him and held it there. "Make it a good hit."

Tucker was a dutiful faggot, and explained how to hit the pipe to Jay. "Hold it a little further away. Let it melt. Only when the bowl has filled do you inhale." I forced myself not to pull out and slam back into him, but it was difficult to restrain myself. Right in front of me, a boy was turning into faggot, and it was my dick that was doing the conversion. Jay was a good student, and it didn't take long before his lungs were just as full of crystal as his ass was with my cock.

"Your turn," I said to Tucker. He smiled, and took the pipe from Tucker. As Tucker hit the pipe, I grabbed Jay's waist with one hand and wrapped my other hand around his mouth and nose. He started to struggle, but I held on tight. I pulled his head back, and rested my chin on his shoulder. "Listen, faggot," I whispered into his ear. He nodded. "You are here for men like me. Your mouth, to suck cock. Your ass, to take cock. Your lungs, filled with tina. Your little faggot dick, not my problem.

I reached around and slapped his balls. I felt his ass tighten in pain. "Fuck yeah, faggot," I said. "That feels good. Fucking good. You wanna do that again?" He shook his head back and forth, but it was pointless. "Doesn't matter what you want. It's about what I want." I slapped his balls again, this time harder. His body jerked but it only served to impale him on my cock. "Fuck faggot. You want a real man's cock, don't you?"

Jay nodded. There was no enthusiasm, nor any fear in his motions. The tina was clouding his mind, and I wasn't helping it with my hand over his mouth and nose. He was starting to shake a bit, but it was hard to tell if that was the crystal hitting him, or his body beginning to black out. Not that it mattered. His ass was tight and warm around my cock, and I could feel the other loads of semen squishing around inside of the boy. If I knew Aiden, by the end of the night, Jay was going to be dripping sperm. 

"You want my load, don't you?" I asked. 

Jay nodded again. It was weaker than even just a few seconds ago. He reached up and tried to pry my hand from his face. "Mmmlease?" he managed to get out, wasting a bit of precious air.

"When it's time," I said. His body was now definitely shaking, and the clenching and relaxing of the muscles was not just limited to his legs and arms. His anus was one extended, exquisite muscle spasm. He was milking my load, and I was struggling not to erupt inside of him. "When it's time, you're gonna get it. Big, thick load of my sperm." My dick was throbbing, and it was all I could do to keep from cumming. 

But I wanted to prolong the pleasure. It wasn't time to seed his hole. Instead, I released my grip on Jay's mouth and toned down my intense pounding of his hole. I felt his desperate gasps for air, even as both he and Tucker both exhaled their thick clouds of crystal. I kept Only the head of my dick inside of him, waiting for the crystal rush to hit. "Not yet time for me, faggot. Gonna enjoy this hole a bit more," I said, slowly going in and out in short, careful strokes.

I could do this all night. I would do this all night. All the things I couldn't do with women, with my wife, I could do to the hapless boys at Edward's party. Destroying a hot, tight asshole. Blowing giant clouds of crystal meth. Choking a boy until he passed out. Breeding a man with my seed. The night was young, and I had hardly begun. 

The slut took a deep breath in, and I felt his hole relax. The hit of crystal was finally taking effect. It began at the center of his body, his young, nearly virgin asshole, and radiated out across his wiry frame. But I didn't care about his body. It was his ass that I was focused on. I slammed my shaft into him. He gasped, exhaled, and whimpered. Deep in his guts, my dick trembled and some pre-cum leaked out. "Hand me that pipe," I told Tucker. It was going to be a fucking good night and it was time for another hit.

The young man handed me the pipe. I held it up. Leo had packed it well, and there was still a nice pool of tina at the base of the bowl. I took the torch and began to melt it, carefully rotating the pipe to keep the drugs from burning. It didn't take long for the drugs to melt and the bowl to fill. I inhaled the thick clouds, letting them fill my body. The drugs would push me to a state of mind few had ever seen, one where the darkness took over, and I existed in a perfect balance between happiness and regret, pleasure and anger, love and hate.

"That's a big one," Tucker said admiringly, as I continued to suck on the glass pipe. Jay craned his head back, trying to watch, but Tucker did his best to hold it in place. "He's doing it for you," he whispered to Jay. 

"I know," Jay said. My dick quivered again, and another drip of pre-cum landed in the boy's hole. I was going to have to do another hit after this. I only knew one way to enjoy this boy's hole, and it was full-out, balls-to-the-walls, no-holds-barred manfucking. If I was to do it properly, I needed to be totally fucked up. 

I held the hit for three deep strokes into Jay. It felt like hours, as each fat, hard inch plunged into the boy's hole. I could feel the cum he had already collected slip past my cockhead, lubricating it on its mission deep into the boy's body. My own cock was now dripping a steady stream of pre-cum into the boy, further marking him as the playthings of a true alpha. "Do another one," Tucker said. "Jay deserves it. You deserve it."

I exhaled. "I think I will," I said. I had already decided. But with Tucker's urgings, the majesty and mystery of Jay's hole, and the perfection of my erection, I decided to make it a hit for the ages. I exhaled a few more times as I re-heated the bowl. I needed to make sure my lungs were as empty as possible. When the bowl began to smoke, I stuck it back in my mouth, and inhaled slowly. I wanted it to be only drugs, no oxygen. I wanted my brain to stop and my dick to take over my actions. As the air powered my body, the tina powered my dick. 

As I inhaled, my hips went on auto-pilot and started to thrust against Jay's ass. It forced my cock into his body, causing both of us to gasp, me in pleasure, the boy in surprise. I didn't care. I was in the zone, smoking some amazing crystal, and fucking tight, fresh hole. This was the life. The only care for me was pleasure, and I had all I could handle. It took a while, but my lungs filled with the thick cloud. Just before, I let the torch go out, and I sucked down the last few bits of cloud before the bowl also cooled. 

This time, I held the hit for six hits. It was twice as long for a hit that felt twice as good. It was enough to power me through the night and well in the next day. I just hoped that Edward and Aiden had found a few heavy-duty bottoms for me to enjoy next. Jay's gasps made it clear he wasn't used to the only kind of fuck I knew. "Take my cock, faggot," I said, slamming it into him a seventh time as I exhaled. The cloud engulfed the two bottoms. 

"How does it feel?" Tucker asked Jay, their two heads still lost in the clouds.

"Like I'm being split in two," the other bottom responded.

"That's how a fuck is supposed to feel," Tucker said. 

"Fucking hard as steel." Jay gasped as I pushed in a little deeper. But at the same time, he pressed his ass back against me. He was hungry. He had just discovered dick, and he had the hunger of man tasting happiness for the first time. "So fucking big, too."

"But you're taking him," Tucker said. The cloud had cleared, and the two boys were holding on to each other, Tucker helping Jay take every forceful shove of my shaft. "You're taking every inch of him."

"And he hasn't passed out yet," I said. "Unlike some boys."

Tucker grimaced, remembering the last time we had played. He had begged me to stop, before he passed out. I stopped long enough to give him a booty bump. He woke up just as the drugs hit, and just as I slammed into him hard. I wondered if, in that drug-addled, sleep-high moment, if he thought he had woken up in heaven or hell. 

Another grunt from Jay ripped me back to the present. My balls were pressed against his ass and my dick was dripping. I was getting close. Almost closer than I wanted, because I wanted to leave a mark. In the morning, when Jay stumbled home, I wanted him aware of every millimeter of his ass. I wanted him to remember me as the one who really opened him up. 

"Feeling good?" Tucker asked me. He was holding Jay in his arms, the boy's head against his chest. I noticed the boy was still wearing his glasses. They gave him a slightly nerdish look, and I felt like the prototypical school yard bully. The feeling was pure power. There was no uncertainty if Jay was going to submit; he had already done it. There was no uncertainty if I was going to dominate; my dick was already in his ass. 

"Fuck yeah. Helping take this faggot's cherry."

"He's gonna feel it in the morning."

"That's what a faggot is for," I said, slamming my thick black dick into the young man's tight hole. The boy was sweating, but whether from the drugs or the fuck, I neither could tell nor cared to know. "To take a man's cock. And to take his cum."

"That's the spirit," a new voice said. I turned, and Aiden had come up. He was standing, watching our little tableau. "That's what I hope from Jay. An eager cumwhore."

Aiden ran his hand over Jay's back, his path traced out in the sweat on the boy's back. He ran his hand through the boy's curly brown hair. "How's my boy? Doing good, right?"

Jay shook his head side to side.

"No?" Aiden asked. "What's up?"

"Head's spinning," Jay managed to stammer out. "Ass hurts." It wasn't clear he could keep a thought any longer than those four words.

"And you?" Aiden asked, turning to me. "How's that hole?" 

"A little tight at first."

"But now?" 

"Just right."

"Good to hear. And he's been good?"

"Fucking amazing. Didn't pass out like Tucker. Or, rather, hasn't passed out yet," I said. I smiled at Tucker. His expression was grim. He already knew that he was the backup plan. Although, with the way my cock was feeling, Jay was merely the appetizer before Tucker's hole turned into my main course.

"Well, you can't have everything."

"Nah. But it's all good."

"Yeah. You gonna cum in his hole?" Aiden asked me.

"Hell yeah," I said. I slammed my dick into him. Aiden's question had made me acutely aware of the tingle at the tip of my cock. It was my precum flowing into the boy. It was my dick throbbing in anticipation of release. It was me making sure Jay knew he was my bottom. "Fucking getting close," I grunted.

"That's what I want to hear," Aiden said. "Let the animal take over." Unfortunately for Jay, the animal had already taken over. I was just watching, letting the primeval part of my brain do the basest act of fucking. "Give him your load." 

"You're going to get it," Tucker said. "Lucky," he mouthed. He had still not had the pleasure of my cum, since the last time, his punishment for passing out was that he didn't get the pleasure of my orgasm. I had jerked off, as he gingerly touched his hole while feverishly jerking his own dick. He had begged me for my load, but I made him watch as I ate it myself.

"I know," Jay said, barely aware of the drama he was starting. 

"You want it?" Tucker asked Jay. He was talking to Jay, but he was staring right at me. The expression was very familiar. It was a look of hunger and need. He was distraught, that it was Jay who was getting fucked. He needed a dick slamming into his hole and filling him with cum.

"Yeah," Jay said. It was only a single word, but he was just like Tucker. Released by the crystal he had done, his hunger for cock and cum had overwhelmed him, and he had no ability to hide his wanton desire. 

"Let Damon know it," Tucker said. "Beg him for it." If I didn't know how Tucker had begged for dick, I could almost hear a dominant top.

"I fucking love that," I said. "Beg for my load, faggot."

"Please, you gotta give it to me. Cum in me. Fucking give it to me."  

Aiden wrapped his arm around me. It was a little too familiar, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything about it. My cock was doing all of my thinking, and Aiden's touch only pushed me closer to the edge. "Cum in him," he whispered into my ear. "Cum in his ass."

I remembered the first time another man had said that to me. I remembered how I was balls-deep in him. I remembered how it felt to be inside of him raw, to be dripping my pre-cum into him. Unlike so many women, he didn't tell me to pull out. "Oh fuck," I grunted, and slammed my cock into Jay.

"Oh yeah," Aiden said. He had seen me cum enough times to know my tells. "Fucking load him up."

"OH FUCK," I grunted again. My balls were tight against my body, and the barest move of my dick sent waves of pleasure up and down my shaft. "OH HELL YEAH." I didn't care that I was surrounded by many other men. My goal here was to get off, and I was going to get off the way I wanted. "GOD DAMN," I grunted, as my dick throbbed and pulsed.

"TAKE IT," I roared, the spurt of cum shooting down the length of my shaft and directly into Jay's helpless ass. Before I could even get over the pleasure of the first spurt, another jet of white-hot semen inoculated the boy's hole. "FUCKING TAKE IT," I grunted.

"Give it to him," Aiden said. I could barely understand the words, but I knew exactly what he was telling me to do. I pulled out my dick a few inches, then pressed it back in. Jay's hole was noticeably better lubricated from my sperm. That only served to milk out two more volleys of seed, further loading up the young man's tight hole. "Make his first night taking dick a night for him to remember."

"Oh fuck yeah," I said. "Fucking filling him up with cum." My hips were still pushing in and out, even as my dick became incredibly sensitive to each movement. 

"He came in you," Tucker said. He wanted a load. The jealousy was painful to hear. I couldn't stand still carefully enough. Each tiny bit of movement brought the most agonizing pleasure. Even though I had just cum, my balls were still swollen. I wanted to shoot again, and I knew that Tucker was going to be the perfect victim for the drug-fueled, depraved second fuck of the night.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1