How I was introduced and became addicted to bb

So I have been a long time fan of this site and read many stories. Felt like it was my time to start sharing. This is the story of how I was introduced and became addicted to bb. 

I went to high school in Florida and vowed that I would move away for college. And that I did. One summer visiting my parents was the summer that changed my life. 

I decided to spend a good 3 weeks with my parents and after a couple of days I was finding every excuse to get out of the house. One particularly horny say I was on grindr and this older muscle daddy hit me. He wanted to know if I wanted to come over for some fun. Mind you I was pretty inexperienced to the whole gay/sex thing and also normally (no longer the case) not attracted to older guys. However my parents were being particularly annoying, and I was pretty horny so I took him up on the offer. 

I lied to my parents about how I was meeting some friends from high school borrowed my mom's car and drove to this guys house. Along the way I was super nervous and asked him if he had condoms and lube since I didn't have any. He told me not to worry. Upon reaching his house I walk up to the door and before I even knock this muscular shirtless daddy opens the door in nothing but gym shorts where are very noticeable bulge is showing. 

Stammering and getting all shy I don't know really what to do and I'm pretty sure he could tell how new I was to everything. This daddy changed my entire perspective of older guys. Salt and pepper hair, white and muscular body. A good 6 inches taller than me (I'm 5'8 average build) is looming over me and I can smell his musk. He grabs my shoulders and brings me in closing the door behind him. Never taking his hands off my shoulders he leads me deeper into his house and guides me to his bedroom. He then proceds to tell me not to worry. Asking me at the same time how old I was (at the time I was very discreet on grindr and has barely anything on it)  I proceed to tell him I'm 19 in which he laughs and says his son is close to my age. This amazing specimen of a man was 55 and had a body of a 30 year old. The entire time he is talking to me he keeps his hands on my shoulders almost like he is preventing me from running away. 

He then asks me how experienced I am in which I told him honestly I've only had sex once and a couple or bjs. He got a twinkle in his eye and asked me if I had ever been rimmed before. My clueless self actually responded with what is rimming in which he laughed and said that he would show. Pushing me onto his bed he proceds to start to make out with me. I feel his tongue lightly push into my mouth and I get a hint of mouth wash. His expert hands are caressing my body and working their way to my ass. He proceds to lay on top of me and I feel my breath leaving me. Somehow he has worked my pants off me and my raging 7 inch cock was straining my boxers. He proceds to pull my boxers down giving my boner its freedom. He starts kissing my neck, then chest working his way down. Licking my nibbles and involuntary moan leaves my mouth. Looking up at me he says oh sensitive nipples I see and proceeds to suck and lick both my nipples causing me to gasp and moan. He wedges his legs between mine spreading my ass wide and I feel something hard pressing against it. This entire time he had kept his shorts in and I had not gotten to see his dick. I reach down to try to grab it in which he grabs his hands and says "no boy not yet"  he then spreads my legs with his hands exposing my pink hole and I hear a growl from him. 

"Mmmm nice boy let me show you what rimming is" 

In which he puts his head down to my ass and starts to lick my hole. I gasp never before having  felt something like it before. One word to describe it, pure ecstasy. He licks and tongue fucks me as I moan and wiggle under his expert skills. 

"yes boy you like it don't you. You want my dick next" 

Being in a euphoric haze I just nod at him and finally his gym shorts come off. Out comes a 8 inch dick that had a very noticeable curve to the left.  He process to hold my legs and bring his dick to my hole. This snaps me our of my haze and ask him to put on a condom and get lube. He tells me to not to worry he will as he rubs his dick on my wet hole. I moan in which he smiles and asks me if I like it. Nodding my head he continues to rub his dick on my hole. 

I feel him gently push his dick on my hole in which I stop him again and he said he just wants to rub on it some more and he will get a condom. My naive self said OK and let him keep rubbing it. He does this circular motion on my hole with his dick head that just feels so amazing. Pushing ever so lightly on my hole just continuing the circle motion. Ever time though he pushs just a little more and I'm whimpering under him. What he is doing just feels so amazing. Without any warning he suddenly pushs just a little more and I feel his dick enter me with a small pop. Pain floods my brain and I try to push him off me. 

"stay still boy, just relax" he told me "breathe" 

He doesn't move even though I'm pushing on his chest to get off me. His grip on my legs tighten and I feel him push in deeper. Causing me to cry out some more. 

"please stop, it hurts and you don't have a condom" 

He just smiles this devilish smile at me and push a deeper and then I feel it. His dick pressing against my prostate causing precum to gush out of my dick.  Seeing this he starts a slow rhythmic thrust aiming for that spot. My arms weaken and I longer try to push him off me. Pure ecstasy has taken over and I start to see stars. My body shakes and my ass clenches on his dick. I can no longer resist his dick feels so good, like something I had never felt from the sex with a condom I had before. It is so smooth and I can feel every bit of his cock no friction which surprised me since we didn't use lube. He continues to fuck me going faster and faster 

"yeah boy. Your hole is mine now. You want my daddy load don't you."

"please daddy. Fuck me. Please give it to me" I can't even believe the things coming out of my mouth but I say all of it to him. I just don't want it to stop 

Suddenly he push a in right on my spot and gives a low growl. I can feel his dick expanding in me and this weird sensation.

"its all yours boy fuck yeah" he says as he shoots deep in me more and more. 

Unloading into me I start to jerk off and cum all over myself. He finally pulls out and throws me a towel just laughing. I end up driving home in a daze but something in me has changed. I wanted it again and that is all I knew 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Bbcumdump4u said:

Sorry for the typos and spelling errors. Wrote this on my phone. I hope you guys enjoy 

I fixed the ones I saw. Let me know if you want anything else cleaned up. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Bbcumdump4u said:

I appreciate it thanks. I just noticed I put grandson instead of son. Not sure how to fix posts yet since I just got on here. 

Changed grandson to son. 

You can edit your own posts for a brief while after you post. Once that expires, you have to ask a moderator to make changes. You can do that using the "Report post" link or by posting in the thread. 

Generally, we try to clean up any obvious errors without being asked, but it's not always easy to tell what a poster meant.