Giving Ginger Boy my POZ load

I met this beefy muscled ginger boy at a bar one night. He was early 20's, beautiful bubble butt, tattoo's, the nicest body I've seen in awhile. The boy was driving me crazy all night and kept staring at me. I finally went up and introduced myself and bought him a drink. We got talking, he was very touchy and flirty. A good sign. I put my hand on his lower back and we started making out at the bar. He was aggressive and I liked that. He asked if we could got to the backroom. Inside there he get's down on his knees and starts giving the best blowjob I've had in awhile. Pulling at my dick and rubbing the pre cum all over his. This goes on for about 25 minutes and asks me if we can go back to my place. 

So we get back to mine and the kid instantly starts taking off his clothes in front of me, gets down on all fours and spreads his ass. His beautiful ginger ass just perfect, and the nicest pink hole. I tell him I'm gonna breed that. He ask's if I'm POZ, I say I am, and the kid kind of get's freaked out. Not in a bad way, but just starts asking me question's. He finally gives me the answer I want, and says "use me as your cum dump" 

I don't think I've ever been so lucky picking up a guy at a bar. This beautiful ginger let me gag him with my cock till his eyes were watering and he was drooling, slap him around, and finally pound his hole. He moaned like a little bitch when I put it in him, and had to go slow, he told me he was a "top" .... yeah right. Next thing you know for an hour straight I'm fucking this kid every which way I can. And he's taking my dick so good. His hole was so red and stretched open, he held it open as I dripped my entire load down there. After it was all done, he starts fingering his ass and putting my cum all over his lips. I let him blow his load all over my face. He ate it off after. 

He stayed the night and the next day we went back at it again. He said it got him off fucking poz guys which was hot. He's coming over again this week and said we should film some stuff. Here's hoping he enjoyed his gift! 

Anyone else got hot stories of gingers? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9