Trouble finding young slutty bottoms?

hungry_hole

I've had lots of anon sex in my life and although I still enjoy having sex I sometimes prefer to whore-out a young slutty bottom (18-35) on a sling at a sauna. It turns me on to get guys to fuck him and breed his hole.  I've done it a few times but with slightly older bottoms, in their 40's. Getting older bottoms to whore-out is easy and I can even find them at the sauna.

But I wanna whore-out a twink between 18 and 23 because lots of guys get turned on by a young slut on a sling but I haven't been able to make it happen. They all go "Oh, that's hot....I've always wanted to be blindfolded on a sling...blah,blah..." but the young bottoms end up afraid and end up changing their minds.

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

It's rare if not impossible to find a twisted twink in to all this, The fantasy is hot but it think it's a big fantasy or dream. Guys that age are mentally not developed to be such BIG sluts that normally happens a few years down the line. Now if you criteria ever changes for age  ( not that i understand the age issue ) which is irrelevant in my book anyway i think you will have a lot more fun & less disappointments. Happy hunting !

Edited by Dickmagnet
adding text

Guest Upstateguy518

I find younger guys are definitely a lot more selective over who they fuck. The older they get, The less they give a fuck lol.

Guest GoneFishing

pleanty at cumunion parties or some baths.  always praise them by telling them they are on the right road and keep taking their one a day training wheel...

Guest ff-whole

Indeed, when I was around 21 / 23 which was around 1981 or so, I had my chances but was not ready to accept that I was to be a cumslut bottom...
Now I am over 50, wishing  I could go back in that time and place with the knowledge and horny / slutty / piggy desires I have now.

My life could have been drastically different. If possible, I go there pronto.

Guest Givemeyourload06

when I was younger anyone could fuck me who wanted to it was so hard to find cock than everyone hated gays

14 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Now if you criteria ever changes for age  ( not that i understand the age issue ) which is irrelevant in my book anyway i think you will have a lot more fun & less disappointments.

In that case I would jump on the sling and forget about finding a slutty bottom. What turns me on about whoring out a young bottom is that it's not easy to find.

So I'm not a bottom at all, but I have a really tough time finding nasty older men to play with. Not really a twink any more but 25, so not ancient either. I say I'm on on PreP and I try to get with the nastiest, sleaziest men I can find, and pretty much nobody actually shows up or wants to do anything truly nasty. Or they talk a very nasty game and aren't even kinky enough to drink piss, forget anything else. Done a little FF and WS, but I just want to find a really nasty old guy to do so I can carry on his legacy.

Edited by Nastyguyxy
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...