Friend got pozzed how long?

How long till he can be a High Viral Gifter?  took 3 loads over a week 2 from same guy, he was rough.  Then next week 3 High Viral guys, team bread him rough!  He bled alot all came 3 times each. 

He is sure he is POZ now, how long till he has a High Viral load capable of knocking up a Neg?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, tprbttm4u said:

How long till he can be a High Viral Gifter?  took 3 loads over a week 2 from same guy, he was rough.  Then next week 3 High Viral guys, team bread him rough!  He bled alot all came 3 times each. 

He is sure he is POZ now, how long till he has a High Viral load capable of knocking up a Neg?

Tell him to watch until he has or shows signs of the fuk flu, but then some don't show signs of this at all, but give it anywhere from 30 to 90 days and see if any signs show up. If none by then, get tested and find out for sure, but tell him to keep getting fucked in the mean time, by these high viral gifters!! If in the window period the signs do show up, get out and fuck as much as possible, he will be very toxic and viral during the conversion process and very capable of passing on his gift to those deserving of it!! Are you planning on being his first neg to convert once he is poz??

Edited by Homo60

Guest BBTV6
On 6/28/2017 at 3:29 PM, Homo60 said:

Tell him to watch until he has or shows signs of the fuk flu, but then some don't show signs of this at all, but give it anywhere from 30 to 90 days and see if any signs show up. If none by then, get tested and find out for sure, but tell him to keep getting fucked in the mean time, by these high viral gifters!! If in the window period the signs do show up, get out and fuck as much as possible, he will be very toxic and viral during the conversion process and very capable of passing on his gift to those deserving of it!! Are you planning on being his first neg to convert once he is poz??

The suggestion to keep getting fucked during the conversion process sounds interesting.

And that leads me to a question that no-one has been able to answer so far. If I get fuck flu for the first time, will I get it again each time I become infected with a different HIV strain, assuming I am not on medication and therefore completely unprotected and receptive for infection? And if getting fuck flu each time, will accumulate and be stronger each time?

And if infected by several guys with different HIV strains in one session, will the strains accumulate to make the fuck flu afterwards stronger than just with one strain?

6 hours ago, BBTV6 said:

The suggestion to keep getting fucked during the conversion process sounds interesting.

And that leads me to a question that no-one has been able to answer so far. If I get fuck flu for the first time, will I get it again each time I become infected with a different HIV strain, assuming I am not on medication and therefore completely unprotected and receptive for infection? And if getting fuck flu each time, will accumulate and be stronger each time?

And if infected by several guys with different HIV strains in one session, will the strains accumulate to make the fuck flu afterwards stronger than just with one strain?

Am only conveying what I've been told by other poz guys, but for the most part, once conversion begins with the fuk flu symptoms, the immune system is at it's most vulnerable status and is fighting the virus, but is being overwhelmed and thus most vulnerable to multiple infections from different strains, etc. This is why it is to a great advantage to take as many fucks from poz guys as possible to accumulate as many strains as possible and have them to combine in their strength to easily overcome the immune system as fast as possible. For most guys, the fuk flu is a one time experience, although, there have been a few that do experience it again, especially if it is a newer and much stronger strain such as the more potent and med resistant Cuban strain that is being passed around down in the deep south of florida at this time. Once again, am only conveying what I've been told by chatting with some of the more experienced guys.

I will add also that, the degree of the fuk flu symptoms will vary with the strength of your immune system and it's fight against the infection, if your immune system is vulnerable and weaker, the fight and symptoms will be weaker and milder as it takes over, but if a very strong immune system the fight will be more aggressive and the symptoms more pronounced in most cases, so one will be sicker with it for a longer period of time.

On 30/06/2017 at 7:13 AM, BBTV6 said:

Hi, I'm not an expert, but I read that if u exposed to multiple strains in your body, most of the time it's the 'survival of the fittest' and usually only 1 strain will reside in your body (unless u had hiv2) 

and sometimes when some strains tried to mix with the current strain you had, you might get a crf (combined strains) 

I've also heard stories people getting 'recharged' whereby their strains acquired the medicine resistance of the new strain that reinforce the older strain

all these are still quite debatable, I also would like to hear more about this 

Guest BBTV6

So I can expect the strongest virus strain to give me a high degree of fuck flu, together with a high virus load. HIV2 is quite different and causes fuck flu as well, but as it seems not to be so strong as HIV1, I guess it's fuck flu will have weaker effects and the virus load at a lower level and over-shadowed by HIV1.

It sounds quite interesting getting recharged with an existing strain and becoming more resistant this way. Alternatively, it seems the Cuban type of HIV is very strong and acts much faster than other strains, but it does not yet seem to be prevalent in Europe.

The fuckflu and your baseline VL have nothing to do with the particular strain of HIV you have acquired. 

Many guys can have a very mild and almost an unnoticeable fuckflu. It could actually be missed if you weren't on the look out for some of the signs and symptoms. Some guys will get terribly sick and end up on IV fluids due to increased sweating, diarrhea and from nausea and vomiting. 

The reason why nobody will have the exact same baseline VL is because this number is the number evolved after your body has given its "best shot" at fighting off the virus. Nobody will have the exact same immune response because we are all different.

Some guys won't budge for years and may remain around the 5-10,000 level while other's who may have the exact same strain may have VL of 100,000 and up to 600 - 700,000 VL. 

Some even in the millions .. I know of a guy who's VL was over 6 million when not on meds. I also know of several guys (chasers) that carry his particular strain and their VL's are no where even close to 100,000 when not on meds.

Exact Genotyping and drug resistance testing can be done for anyone who is HIV positive.

I can't tell you for certainty if you will become drug resistant because you were reinfected with HIV with a different drug resistance pattern .. but it only seems logical that you will have inherited the drug resistance.

Also, the answer to "will I get the fuckflu again" if reinfected with a different strain .. extremely unlikely and I have never heard of this happening myself. 

Also, I have one more comment to give here and that is in regards to the "Cuban Strain", it's  an urban legend. If it were true don't you think that by now it would have been rampant in the larger cities esp on the eastern seaboard to include Miami and NYC? It's not and this name has been thrown around for years. It takes only one person to bring it into another country. 

Like any disease in our ever shrinking world ... they can move from continent to continent in a matter of hours with frequent air travel. So where is it ?