Confessions from a Neighbor

My family and I had to move for my last year in high school, and even worse it was an extra year in high school. So I was about to be the 19 year old new kid on the block going in for his super senior year. My old girlfriend and I hadn’t spoken in four months, school started in two weeks. Me and my mom were unpacking the living room together when she remembered,

“Oh yeah David, the neighbor mentioned earlier he could use your help on some things around his house. I told him you’d stop by before dinner and see if you’d be able to handle the job. He’s going to pay you”

“Ma are you serious?”

“Yeah yeah so you should go do that now while we’re remembering, shouldn’t be too long but if you leave now maybe you’ll make dinner.”

“Man alright, I’ll be back in a little I guess.”

I walked outside thinking about the two neighbors I had, one middle-aged couple and one man. The couple looked like they were gone and so

I walked to my neighbor’s house.

And I rang his doorbell.

He answered it in his jeans and plaid button up.

“Hey I’m your new neighbor, I heard you wanted me for a job?”

“Yeah you will do fine,” He gruffed.

We walked through his doorway and to the living room and there was someone else there.

“Oh I didn’t realize you had company.”

But his company didn’t waste any time.

He stomped toward me, “Faggot you’re the company.”  He punched me the wind out of my gut and I leaned over the floor gasping. He grabbed my hair and threw my face towards the ground, “Lick my toes faggot.” He said while smacking the back of my head.

The man who answered the door grabbed my neck and the belt of my jeans, yanked me onto my knees. He pushed my neck down and encouraged me aggressively to lick his toes. He pulled out a knife and just rubbed it against my clothes. “Lick them faggot and lick them good.”

Obviously I listened. I licked with the tip of my tongue on the top of his toes, and then I proceeded to lick them. “Oh yeah faggot.” He said before he lifted his foot off the ground. “Suck my fucking feet bitch.” I put his toe into my mouth but he made me try to take as much of his foot as I could. “Oh yeah you have a pretty mouth when it’s stretched,” he pulled his foot out, “suck those fucking toes.” I wrapped my tongue around each and every toe never forgetting there was a knife at my ass. He took his foot out and told the guy who answered the door that I was perfect and ready. The guy who answered the door used the knife and made a tiny rip out of my jeans. Then he threw the knife and tore my jeans wide open, exposing what he called my beautiful pink boyhood.

"Oh you're so ready for this you wore no briefs." He didn't buy my haven't unpacked excuse. His buddy started getting undressed while he leaned over my ear and whispered to me, “You do realize we’re about to nut you up, right?” I was able to look his direction in a frozen way. “Blink once if you understand.” And I did.

• Upvote 4

I couldn't understand at the time how it happened, I was unpacking with my mom not fifteen minutes ago and now I was frozen in between two strong men. The guy in front of me was fully undressed and started to walk back towards me. 

"You're a golden little pretty boy, on your hands and knees like that. Mmm baby get those fucking clothes off." My jeans were already torn open so he just ripped off my shirt exposing my chest now too. "Oh baby boy, you're so fucking smooth. And the way your back glows when it arches like that. How's your view over there? 

"It's fucking perfect. His back has that perfect line right down the middle of it." He hadn't started taking off his clothes yet but he did now, started with his belt. He pulled it right off from around his waist and smacked it across my back once. I winced out and arched my back more in pain, dropping to my elbows instead of my hands. "Good faggot presenting that hole." He welted it across my back again. And then once against my ass. Thankfully it was only the three hits cuz the sting stuck around after each of them. "Give him something to choke down little cuz, I'm gonna get his pussy soaking."  He bent over and let a glob of spit fall from his mouth to my ass. 

"Please don't do this..." I was able to softly groan out. "I can't handle this.." 

"Baby boy you're gonna learn you can handle a lot." He pressed two of his fingers in and let them rest. "Feel how you're already adjusting to those." I wasn't though, the intrusion felt wrong and unnatural. He started to pull them in and out, spitting a lot more and stretching me open. I was groaning out and trying to run away. "Cuz I said give him something to choke down!" 

I looked up and apparently his cousin was just mesmerized by my helplessness. But he jumped right back into it, smacking my face and bending down with his cock pointing directly at my mouth. "Bitch, open your faggot mouth!" And instead of waiting for me to comply he stuck his fingers down my throat and prepared me to take down his monster dick. 

He was so thick he could only stick the tip in, "bitch gonna have to do a lot better." The man who answered the door was still getting my ass all wet. He was really going to town down there. Despite what was happening to me, that part felt really good so I tried to focus on my first rimjob while his cousin was forcing his shaft past my lips. "Yeah stretch those pretty lips around me boy. Work them up and down, see you're getting the hang of this." 

The man rimming me had me by three fingers, "Awh yeah boy you keep up the good work and you'll be compensated nicely for this." He pulled them out and spit one more time onto my hole, "let's get to the main event." 

• Upvote 5