douching

inthegroove

I don't think I understand "down too much". I have a very strong enema system I can hook up to the shower as well.and i keep using it until the water in the bowl is just clean water. I have a bulb that i can use if it has been a few hours since I had the enema. The cleaner the better. 

Guest KptNLine

Okay, total honesty here - I have been getting fucked for years and very rarely do I use an enema. When I do feel the need I use a Colt bulb enema that is reusable. The only reason to douche yourself deeply with a shower attachment is if you're planning to fist or otherwise go deep into the colon. Otherwise, yes, you will pull down waste from higher up in the colon and potentially create a mess later. Not to mention that constantly douching irritates the anal lining and makes you more susceptible to tears and infection. More important - try and have a bowel movement a few hours before sex and don't eat a heavy meal or gas producing foods before sex. A little common sense goes a long way here. True, bottoming requires some planning and foresight, but two men really can have some degree of spontaneity in their sex life, you don't need to be giving yourself a colonoscopy every time you have sex. Otherwise, you know your own body. Definitely invest in a reusable bulb enema that will only cleanse the very bottom part of the rectum and not pull waste down from higher up in the large intestine. But above all else, let your body be your guide, relax and have fun!

inthegroove,

I've used this for when I want to be clean inside and vers later (though I do top mostly):

https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

Tell me what you think. I use 5 second water fill-ups until what comes out is clear and has no smell. Then I shower regularly after and get ready as normal.

Read1

I don't think I understand what you mean "down too much" either - but I can give you my opinion as a barebacker top.  I always encourage all bottoms to douche and douche – and douche again.  I have fucked a lot of blokes and most have had a method of cleaning out their ass before sex and in most cases the enemas or douching or laxatives or whatever they did was all done without me seeing it – which is a good thing.  One chap I was seeing used to fast the day before I fucked him (that took a bit of planning) and I thought that was a bit extreme.  But in my experience, about 90% of the time all the planning and fasting and enemas failed.  In almost every “planned” fuck session with a bloke, I have ended up packing their fudge.  It has not always been pretty, with some rather disastrous and shitty (and smelly!) experiences that not only made a huge mess but embarrassed the bloke I was fucking to no end.  But in most cases my experience is pulling my cock out of his ass after cumming and seeing a thick layer of his shit packed in under the cleft of my cock head.  Almost every time I have fucked a bloke I have ended up with shit on my dick.  I accept that as my cock is pretty long that I am probably “plumbing the depths” of a bloke’s asshole and that as a barebacker: there will be shit.  I am not into shit in any way, shape or form but I have accepted it as a fact of my sex life.

I say “planned” because this douching conversation doesn’t always include those instantaneous sexual encounters where I wind up fucking some random or anonymous bloke – where he has not has the chance to clean out his ass.  Some of those incidents can be pretty gruesome but also quite funny to see the bottom’s total embarrassment when his breakfast starts pouring out of his ass as I pound him with my big dick.  But I always see it through the end and give him my load in his shitty ass.  As before, I am not into shit but sometimes “shit happens”.  Sorry, could not resist that one!  Tony 

• Upvote 1