San Diego Pride

PHXbottomguy

Arizona guy who may be heading over to San Diego for Pride in July.  any other guys planning on being there...either local or other visitors?  let me know!  would be good to meet up and have a good time.

also, if you know of places to hit there...I'm all ears...and a tight ass!  ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

ALL of the bars/bathhouse/bookstores/cruisy areas will all be packed.  The official Pride parties will be packed.  There is even a sex party happening on Saturday (the day of the parade) - Foxholem4m.com.  It will be off the hook. It's always fun, but on special event weekends, it's even MORE fun.  Usually get about 200 guys fucking and sucking in a playspace in a private home. It's definitely where I'll be on Saturday night.  Sunday, I'll swing by the festival and see some eye candy, then the Hole in the Wall (it'll get packed, so go early - about 2pm). Friday is still up for grabs, but I'll probably do the block party in Hillcrest, then hit the Eagle for some sleazy bathroom sex.  If you're still in town on Monday, Black's Beach is usually busy the Monday after Pride. Lots of guys take the day off to recover and then hit the nude beach for sun (and fun).

hey phukhole...thanks for the info.  I'm getting there on Friday, and coming home on Monday...so should be plenty of time for hot men and some good suck/fuck!

your list gives me some great options!  thanks.

staying at a friend's place and he's right in hillcrest.  can't wait