Rest Area Fuck

Every time I've had sex at an Interstate Rest Area I promise myself I will never do it again. Too much risk of getting caught and the sex is usually marginal. Once again I broke that promise. Tonight I slipped on a pair of loose soccer shorts and a tank and headed out. Upon arrival I kinda lingered by vending machines to see who looks like a possible trick. First few Men didn't pan out but finally a guy looked at the bulge in my shorts and smiled. He was a typical guy you'd expect trolling a public area. I followed him into a stall, sucked him and ultimately I got fucked and a load of cum up my ass. I always feel an enormous wave of pride afterwards and tonight was no exception.

• Upvote 7

Guest BS84

Glad you had fun ChargedLoadLover.  

I would love to breed you BoyBakery.  

Tyler likes to stop at Pine Grove Rest Area for a last load or two when we drive back to Roseau from Winnipeg.  It usually doesn't take us long to find some quick fun.  But sometimes we bring the RV and look for solo travelers that can spend some more time.  The only issue is that the guys I like are almost always with their parents whereas Tyler can have a broader range of tastes.