Poz undetectable bottom on meds and Neg type 1 diabetic top on PrEp? how low is the risk?

long story short, im a young adventurous guy who loves sex (21/m) but i'm also a strict top too and i don't suck cock either. I live in Wisconsin. Recently, i was messaged on one site by a nice man who lives in Michigan who wants me to come visit him for a couple days and have sex with him. However, he told me that he is poz, but he's 'undetectable' and he's on meds. We wanted to meet up and have me visit him for 4 days and have him suck on my cock the whole time and have me fuck him in the ass and cum inside him over and over again. 

I definitely do want to meet him because he's really cool and really sexy, and I already know the risk is very low as far as i know, but i still have just a slight bit of worry and i guess i kinda wanted some 'reassurance' (blame my autism for that...) 

So my questions are, am I really am at a low risk for catching HIV? 

and also, has anyone here ever caught hiv from a undetectable bottom guy while on PrEp? 

I've been getting fucked raw from my UD Poz bf for over two years, every two or three days, and I'm still neg.  Studies show UD's are the safest ones to have sex with.  They're on meds, they're honest about it and they know their status. But you being only a top and not sucking dick (I don't get that one) you should have no worries.  

• Moderators

About as close to zero risk as it can be. Undetectable guys cannot pass the virus. Your being on PrEP reduces the risk even more. 

All the guys who caught HIV while on PrEP were bottoming to the best of my knowledge. 

The only chance of you getting hiv from a ud bottom while on prep are 

Lower (for TOP) * remote risk (for ud) * negligible risk (for prep user) , you don't even have a 1 in a billion chance to acquire hiv in your situation 

such extreme Low chances, u might have much higher chance to die from force majeur or other accidents , or strike the lottery