Last Load(s) - 30 June 2017

edward21uk

Last night I hooked-up with my regular top over on Portobello Road, London, UK, after spending the afternoon washing out my arse and then working my hole with a vibrator until it was gaping open as I took a few snorts of poppers.

When I arrived at his place I went through the usual no-nonsense welcome, which consisted of knocking at the door, and when it opened, being ordered to "Get upstairs and strip."

Also as usual I was instructed to undress the top, and to sniff his balls and slide my tongue up to his knob, sucking until it was hard.  I might add, also as usual, his dick smelled of his last fuck and of having been stuffed into his briefs all-day while he was at his office.  At any event, it didn't take long to get him up.

When he was at full mast I climbed onto the bed, asshole up and checks spread.  He worked my hole over with his tongue, spat on my hole, rubbed his knob against my asslips, and then pushed right in.  That's where the vibrator came in:  having used it before hand, the hole readily opened-up for him.  

Then it's an hour of shoulders-down hole-up, feet on his chest deep fucking.  At one point I grunted "I need a drink," to which he dribbled spit down into my opened mouth as he plowed me.  After this he picked-up his speed, truly leaving me unable to remember to breathe, after which he shot his load.

Three loads later, his poz flat-mate, who is a fuckin' fit Norwegian, came jome from work.  I wasn't objecting when, ten minutes after he walked through the door, the roommate seeded my arse hole.  He must have been saving a load as he dumped an exceptionally big load.

Afterwards I was told to piss off home.  Glad I could serve and I'm ready for the next 'Use'.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Japbtm - needing a few sloppy loads dumped in to my arse this weekend in London... love fingering my hole after a deep soaking , and sucking the meat fresh from it. cum and arse juice - fuckin' tasty.