Becoming a gifter

Since converting a short time ago, I've been suspended for posting in the wrong place. So here is an update. I met to young black guys, in my local area. They Are both poz. I invited them to fuck me, while I was converting. But ended in hospital with pneumonia. When I got back home, they came over to help me get back on my feet. I wanted them to fuck me. But told me to wait until I got better. I met them last weekend at the pride parade. They had a cute white boys with them. He's 18 but looks like 14. He told me the to black guys had agreed to poz him. I invited them to my place to do the deed. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

When we got to my place. The young boy waisted no time stripping, and at the same time begging to be fucked. The rest of us stripped. The boy got to his knees and took our cocks in his hot mouth to get us hard. While he took turns on the two black guys, I noticed how hot he was. Bigger muscular pecs, arms, and absorb. His dick was as big as the two black guys, and has nice fat low hanging balls. One of the black guys got behind him and began to rim his ass. While he hungrily sucked the other. He moaned in lust. I got on my knees and began to suck his dick.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

It's been three weeks since the last post. We've been fucking the young guy for the last several weeks. I was the first to gift him as I was newly converted. Last week one of the black guys came down with gono, and has the the drip. So we all let him fucking is. Scratch our cocks and drip on the cuts.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• 11 months later...