Longest Fuckbuddy

topstud127

i was bred Thursday night by a fuckbud I've had since 2003. We played safe until 2011 and then the rubbers came off. I'm very proud of this "relationship". We play maybe 4-6 times a year.

I have two others that joined the roster in 2014 and 2015. 

If I could find a few more regulars, I would probably stop taking anonymous loads. While I understand that my fuckbud(s) could pick up a bug from another guy, if we're all reasonable and not increasing risk by participating in orgies, being cumdumps, fisting and doing hard drugs, we could keep each other healthy for life.

I had a fuck buddy for several years.  He was the best fuck I've ever had.  His ass was so tight.  He is the only one who could make me cum multiple times.  We would hook up almost every week since he lived in Oakland CA and I lived in San Jose which was about 25 miles away.  He was very "ghetto" which added to his appeal, but he eventually became too ghetto for me, so I stopped seeing him.  It was a tough decision to make because I knew that I would never find some good ass like his.  No one has ever been as good as he was.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

One one I’ve known the longest is probably the one I started referring to as my “Uncle.” He was one of the first gay men I met after I had my first breakup, and he was also the one who got me interested in performing in front of a camera. That was nearly 10 years ago now, but I still talk with him often and flip fuck with him whenever he’s in town (I’m in NY while he’s in southern CA).

I had a couple to play with for a little over three years from August 2009 to October 2012. They helped me explore my sexuality, and provided all kinds of naughty fun. But then they moved back to Texas, and within a year, one of them was dead from pancreatic cancer. I haven't seen the widow since, but we talked a few times. I miss them and those days.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I've have a couple that have lasted for 10 or 15 years. Over the years I have had several that lasted anywhere from 6 months to 5 years or so. There is just something about long term fuck buddies. You get to know what each other likes sexually and you get to know each other as people, friends even. It makes for some really hot sex. There's no emotional manipulation and games like with women.