Sauna seeding

Slipitupme

Went to a new sauna this week for naked day which was quite busy. I love the atmosphere of naked days when everyone is so obviously on the hunt and you are surrounded by naked, prowling men.

I looked in the cinema which is basically some tiered benches facing a screen. There was this skinny guy lying back watching the film. Probably about fifty, very pale and hairless with old school tattoos on his forearms. His cock was also long and thin as it stood up from his pot-belly. I immediately went to my knees and started to suck it and he moaned a bit and began to buck his hips and fuck my mouth. I could see some other guys watching and it turned me on. I had already lubed up in the changing room. I got up, turned and lowered my bottom onto his cock. He didn't resist, and just grunted with pleasure as it slid easily up into my rectum until I was sitting on his lap with his cock buried in me. I moved up and down a little and he moaned how good it felt. Several old men were watching me now and wanking themselves.

"I"m going to cum!" He gasped. I raised myself up a little, allowing him to thrust his cock in and out and then he gasped and I felt it start to throb. Immediately I lowered myself down into his lap so his spurting cock was right up me. I waited until his orgasm finished and then he slapped my rump and laughed. "My balls are empty!"

I got off and his cock slipped out, wet and slimey with cum which also felt nicely wet between my cheeks.

"Thanks!" I said and he just nodded. "Yeah, maybe see you later."

I left the cinema, and headed to the small dark room, aware that I had a group of eager admirers following me, having watched me being bred bareback, and eager to be the next to fuck me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5