should a sub follow his Dom's commands????

powerbot27

Just hypothetical because I am intersted in the thoughts from anyone on this subject.

We had a discussion on the chat that I would like 2 follow up on here. Just reply with your own thoughts on the subject. The case is:

you are a sub and agree to serve a Dom. you go out to a club and your Dom orders you to fuck some guy.

1 would you comply? and why yes or no
2 does complying make you a Dom at that moment or just a good sub that knows how to follow orders.

My answers would be:

1: Yes I would. not because i like 2 fuck since i never do, I just do not like it but if instructed to do so i would follow the order and do it
2: In my opinion it would make me just a good sub that knows how 2 follow the order given. That the whole point of D/s play/relationship. One has power over the other

• Upvote 4

My answers are 1. Yes i would because although I am a terrible top, ( I like to I am just not good at it) it is my mission to carry out my Dom's  instructions to the best of my ability. If I do not do so I stop being a sub. (There may sometimes be good reason to stop e.g. illegal activity)

2. No, being in the top position sexually does not make me a sub unless the bottom is an unwilling partner. The bottom is not obeying my orders nor submitting to me. If they were then I might be called a submissive switch.

• Upvote 2

Fucking a guy because you were ordered to would not make you a Dom at the moment. You would still be a sub faggot carrying out an order. The only pleasure you would take in a forced topping would be serving your Dom.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1) yes I would but my dom would have to erect my cock then put a elastrator band on to keep it erect,when the guy I am fucking has had enough cut the elastrator band so my load can go in him

2) it makes me a loyal sub,as I could not fuck anybody any other way, suppose once I am poz it will be a good way to spread my bug/bugs

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, powerbot27 said:

Just hypothetical because I am intersted in the thoughts from anyone on this subject.

We had a discussion on the chat that I would like 2 follow up on here. Just reply with your own thoughts on the subject. The case is:

you are a sub and agree to serve a Dom. you go out to a club and your Dom orders you to fuck some guy.

1 would you comply? and why yes or no
2 does complying make you a Dom at that moment or just a good sub that knows how to follow orders.

My answers would be:

1: Yes I would. not because i like 2 fuck since i never do, I just do not like it but if instructed to do so i would follow the order and do it
2: In my opinion it would make me just a good sub that knows how 2 follow the order given. That the whole point of D/s play/relationship. One has power over the other

Tremendous Questions!

1. I have been serving guys sexually since I was f5ve and have never experienced this situation. However, if ordered, I would not be able to object, as it is my Owner/Master commanding. The only problem that I would have is that I have a 1" dick hard, so for the most part, it would feel like an ant crawling up your ass. 

2. Complying is the only option if you are a properly trained submissive, slave, or pet (unless you desire to be punished and disciplined.)

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

My answer would also be 1, If you have decided to be a sub with a dom then you should be carrying out anything he wishes like a good slut.

I agree with the answers given by the original poster (Powerbot27).

However, I would not follow all orders, without question.  Very early on, there would have to be an understanding between us that there were certain things that I wouldn't do under any circumstances.  Two examples I can think of, right off the top of my head, would be violence or shit.

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/07/2017 at 4:29 PM, beanna said:

1) yes I would but my dom would have to erect my cock then put a elastrator band on to keep it erect,when the guy I am fucking has had enough cut the elastrator band so my load can go in him

2) it makes me a loyal sub,as I could not fuck anybody any other way, suppose once I am poz it will be a good way to spread my bug/bugs

Would love to try being banded.

1 hour ago, bil61 said:

Would love to try being banded.

you can obtain on e-bay the elastrator and bands,they are used for castrating farm animals,mainly lambs,if kept on for many hours serious results

my master has more then one slave, he sometimes asks me to fuck, usually when I kept my cum long enough in his opinion or when in the club there is no other top with a good cock to fuck his slaves or is plenty of other bttms. Usually he asks me to fuck good, hard and for long, trying to keep my cum as long as possible, and cum at least three times. After weeks of chastity, fucking for long is not easy, but no problems in cumming 3-4 times XD.

I usually fuck the bottoms the way  like to be fucked: hard, until they complains, and then harder until their hole is completely loose, gaped, sore, red. Once a bttm, older than me, started crying and after my ride he thanked me calling me "sir". I said to him to thank my master and he did.

I would not define myself a top, but my master appreciate the fact that  have a nice cock, and that know how to use it when asked to. Maybe is another reason to keep it locked... I'll be horny enough to be slutted around, and to fuck when needed.

Anyway that's happen more or less once a month.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, beanna said:

you can obtain on e-bay the elastrator and bands,they are used for castrating farm animals,mainly lambs,if kept on for many hours serious results

I have an elastrator and bands that is used for castrating farm animals. I have had the tool with a band on in and balls pulled through it. All I had to do was release the band to band my balls. Some do this for fun. It can only be left on about 20 mins. before it starts killing the balls. If a dom told me to do it I would and leave it on for a few hours if he wanted it on that long.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cman54 said:

I have an elastrator and bands that is used for castrating farm animals. I have had the tool with a band on in and balls pulled through it. All I had to do was release the band to band my balls. Some do this for fun. It can only be left on about 20 mins. before it starts killing the balls. If a dom told me to do it I would and leave it on for a few hours if he wanted it on that long.

its very painfull on the testicles,worst bit is cutting the bands PING,

good on a erect penis for a long time,impossible to deflate and ejaculate

8 minutes ago, cman54 said:

If a dom told me to do it I would and leave it on for a few hours if he wanted it on that long.

cman, then your balls will be gone... are you ready to give them up? Its not the best way to get castrated.