Philly CumUnion Party last night - 5 hot loads

smoothbtm76

Got there about 9:30, found my room on the 4th floor, stripped down to my towel and did a walk around but things hadn't started heating up yet, so went back to my room, lubed up my hole and laid face down on the bed with the door open. Only laid there about 5 mins when i felt a hand on my ass and saw a nice uncut 7 incher bobbing near my face. I gave it a couple of strokes and when his fingers got to my hole and he felt the lube, he just climbed on top and slid in. Fucked me good for about 10 minutes before dumping a big load in me. He smacked my ass in thanks as he left the room.

Got up and started wandering again. There were a few guys in the dark maze and got groped some but no one was doing anything else yet. Wandered down to the basement and sucked a couple cocks in the glory hole room, then made my way back  up to the 2nd floor. There were a few guys playing in the movie area near the stairs and a dark skinned black guy with a nice cock was watching and stroking. I dropped to my knees and started sucking him but after a minute or so, he nodded at me to follow him back to his room. He laid down on the bed and I crawled between his legs and started sucking him again, getting him good and hard...a nice fat 8 incher. Made sure my hole was nice and wet, climbed on top, and took a big hit of poppers while sliding down on that big black cock. Rode him hard for a while, bouncing, rolling my hips, squeezing his big cock, until he asked me if I wanted that cum in me. I don't think I said anything, just moaned and rode him harder. He grabbed my hips, pulling me down deep, and I could actually feel that big cock throb as he shot his load in me. I climbed off and thanked him as I made my way out the door. Went back to my room to clean up the cum running down my legs a little.

After resting for a little while, I made my way back to the maze. Got groped and grabbed as I wandered in the dark. I was grabbing cocks when I could trying to find a nice one to fill my hole. Then I felt one that was perfect...nice fat head, narrower shaft and spreading at the base, maybe 7-1/2 or so....and as i got ahold of it, his fingers slid up my crack and when he felt the lube, he pulled me into the alcove in front of him. I stroked his cock as he squeezed my ass, then he bent me forward, pushing my head into the dark aisle, and slide that wonderful cock into me. I felt the pop as that fat head went through my ring and I took a big hit of my poppers. I couldn't help but moan as he started pumping that cock in and out of me, which attracted others in the darkness. Unseen hands were grabbing my cock and balls and pinching my nipples, cocks stuck in my mouth for a few strokes. No one stayed long, but seemed like every guy in the maze came by for a touch or a few seconds of sucking. Meanwhile, I'm getting  a great fuck as he's alternating between slow and fast, deep and shallow, hard and soft. Until he pulled me upright against his chest, cock still in me, and growled in my ear that I should get ready because he was about to breed me and then his friend was next. I just moaned and bent forward again. He put his hands on my shoulders to pull me down onto his cock harder as he pounded the last few strokes and then buried himself deep as he filled me full of his cum.

Before I could even catch my breath, he pulled out and I heard him say, "You're next, bro" as he squeezed past me to leave. I felt someone spit on my hole and then a heavy cock slapped on my ass and I heard a voice say, "I hope you like black cock, cause I sure do like some white pussy." I took another big hit off my poppers and just as I capped the bottle, I felt his cock enter me. He pushed slowly, not stopping until he had all of it in me and it must have been 9-9-1/2 inches easy. He stayed there for a min, letting me get used to his length and damn was he deep. He asked, "You ready, bitch?" I didn't answer, just started pushing back at him as I took another deep hit of the poppers. He grabbed my hips and started long stroking me, not too fast, just a nice steady pace...all the way out and all the way back in. He must have fucked me for 15 or 20 minutes, never altering his pace or his depth. In the meantime, I had a steady stream of gropes and cocks stuck in my mouth as guys walked by and I was still bent forward into the aisle. Finally his pace altered, getting a little faster and he stayed deep, only going in and out a few inches, until he pulled me into him with a slam and held me there as he unloaded in me. When he finally let go, I slid off him, and on a whim, I turned around and kissed the head of his cock. He patted my head and said, "that's a good little white bitch." Damn, I love strong alpha black men, lol.

I went back to my room for a while to rest and give my tired little fuckhole a break, lol. I took maybe a half hour nap and when I woke up, I put some fresh lube on my hole and went wandering. There was action all over the place. I spent some time in the little theater room on the 4th floor, fluffing cocks to fuck this thin black twink who was taking some good fucks. Then I wandered to the basement and played in the glory hole room a bit. Finally made my was back to my room and laid face down with the door open. It was 4 AM, so I figured I'd give it 15 minutes and if no one came in, I'd go home. I wasn't lying there 2 minutes when this well built black guy in glasses came in that I had seen a few times earlier, but always when I was preoccupied. He stuck his cock in my face, and I started sucking him. My man was definitely a grower because before I knew it, I had 8+ decently thick inches of black cock in my mouth. He grabbed my lube bottle and lubed himself as he climbed between my spread legs. I took a big hit of poppers and felt that head press against my hole and then he was in. At this point, the fucking was just a blur, but suffice to say, he knew how to fuck. After a while, he pulled me to all fours and then went to town on my ass, finallly pumping his load into me as I collapsed back on the bed. He slapped my ass as he left and pulled the door shut behind him.

I laid there for a while, then I cleaned up my leaking gaped ass and got dressed to go home. I love a good CumUnion party!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

• 3 months later...