Guest mspsubmale

great story.....just another 'bucket list' item for me, too:  to find a place like this with these kind of over-the-top older men and would willingly submit to them, one after the other, to provide them with some pleasure and enjoyment.....and for me to feel those charged cocks pulsing their cum in me....

• 2 weeks later...

He started to slide his cock deliciously in and out of me, taking his time as he enjoyed the feel of my cummy arsehole around his cock. 

"Mmmm....darling!" he gasped. " you have a sexy pussy!"

The other man got off the sofa and headed out. "See you two lovebirds later!" He laughed. "Knock him up good, Terry!"

Terry chuckled as the man left and whispered in my ear. " Is that what you want, baby? Do you want daddy's nasty sperm in you? Do you want my baby?"

I was gasping with pleasure as I knelt on the old sofa, arse up, being fucked by this sagging old man. But his cock felt so good, and I was so high with the sleaziiness of it, I could only nod my head and say "Yes...breed me!"

He sighed happily. "Good boy!."

Then he thrust faster in and out until his cock was like a rod of iron in me

"Here it comes!" He gasped and I felt his cock throb and throb, knowing with each contraction his toxic sperm was spurting into me.

After a few moments, he stopped moving and lay heavily on my back. I could feel his ribs and his heart pounding.

"Oh yes...you're all wet with my spunk now. Let's give it a chance to take, shall we?"

He lay on me like an old pig. It was quiet and still as the others had left, and I could hear the clock ticking and smell the body odour on the sofa back beneath my chin.

Eventually, his cock softened to the point where my hole expelled it with a soft hiss and he got heavily to his feet and slapped my bum.

"There you go, son. Hope you enjoyed getting pregnant with me. See you later"

Then he was gone and I was alone in that filthy room, sperm dripping out of me, wondering what the hell I'd done.

And yet, my cock was rock hard and I was as excited as I've ever been.

There was a noise in the door way and the thin, veiny man called Arthur who'd used me to get off came in and gave a dirty laugh.

"Fuckin' hell! Look at you!" He laughed as I got to my feet, erection standing out with a drool of pre-cum hanging from the tip.

"Bet you didn't expect this, did yer? Bet you didn't plan to go home well and truly pozzed?"

I shook my head and blushed, "I'm so ashamed of myself, I shouldn't have done it" I said.

But my hard-on showed a different story and he just leered at me

"I think you knew what you were doing. You're just a filthy bastard like the rest of us."

He turned, knelt on the sofa and spread his sagging, wrinkled buttocks revealing a puffy, slack brown hole glistening with lube.

"C'mon," He said. "Give me your last neg load. This is what your arse is going to look like one day"

He wriggled it obscenely at me.

I couldn't resist. My heart was pounding and I knew now what I was.

I got behind him, pressed my cock into his puffy lips and slid up him as Bill appeared again with his rubbish bag to empty the bin.

He watched me fucking the wasted old body for a minute or two, then came and slipped his hand under my buttocks and squeezed my balls and fingered my cock were it entered the slimey hole.

"That's it" He said. " Don't be shy. Shoot up him like his wants." He suddenly thrust his forefinger into Arthur along side my cock and I gasped with pleasure, feeling the orgasm approaching  "C...cumimg! I gasped

"Ooh, lovely! I can feel it shooting around my finger"

Arthur was laughing as he took my load "Git your fucking finger out you dirty sod!"

Bill did what he was told and winked at me as he licked the cum and juices from his forefinger.

"Nice. " He said. " Sweet. And your last neg load. I know they've all fucked you. Welcome to our little club!"

• Like 38
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 6
  • Downvote 1

Guest mspsubmale

firstly....absolutely love this story and would like to find a place like this....

secondly....hope there is still more to cum and continue the story line...

thanks, again, for all of your wonderful stories....

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2017 at 3:55 PM, nycnastyboy said:

Man, i hope this guy spends all day and night there taking loads from the "regulars". I know i would.

How about spending a whole weekend taking cocks and load's from a group of friends. You would be the guest of honor. Bend over