• 7 months later...

After I'd cum, I was overcome with shame and disgust at what I'd done, and quickly showered and left. Bill grinned at me from behind the desk and said "see you soon, you dirty fucker!" but I vowed never to retun.

For the next couple of weeks I was anxious waiting for the flu to hit or for some other symptoms to show. But nothing happened and and eventually I went for a test which came back negative. My relief was also mixed with a sense of disappointment. I thought about this and realised that I was a whore after all, and becoming pregnant from some filthy old man was the ultimate turn-on. I tried to resist it, but the need was in me now, like I was possessed or something, and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Eventually, I gave in and found myself back at the sauna, handing my money to Bill as he winked at me. "Knew you'd be back," He said. " Carrying someone's baby yet?"

I shook my head and he raised an eyebrow. "Is that what you want?"

I blushed and gave a brief nod  and he slapped my shoulder. "Knew you were a dirty sod!" He said. "We've a few more in today - couple of guys I 'ain't seen for a while 'cos they've been sick. They don't take meds so their immune system is fucked."

He watched as my eyes widened with shock which was what he intended.

He held out a locker-key and said "So, do you still want it, mate?"

I paused, aware of the blood pounding in my ears. This was it. Decision time. I breathed deeply and took the key, heading to the lockers with his laughter behind me.

I undressed, showered and went upstairs.

To my surprise, it was very dark and I had to feel ahead of myself to stop banging into a wall. I found out later this was Bill's idea - to turn off the lights so you couldn't see anyone, only feel anonymous naked bodies and stiff cocks with no idea what their owners looked like or how disgusting their bodies might be.

I turned a corner and passed a cubicle based on the gap in the wall my hands encountered. As I started to pass it, someone touched me. I jumped and then stood still, allowing the hand to slide over my thigh and squeeze my stiffening cock. Another hand emerged from the darkness and began to probe my hole. "Nice!" The voice was a harsh, dry whisper and another voice gave a low chuckle of appreciation. I shivered with fear and lust, not knowing what to do.

"Come inside!" Whispered the voice and strong, boney fingers grabbed my wrist and started to pull me into the black cubicle. I almost resisted, but something in me responded to their touch, and I allowed them to pull me inside. Instantly, a thin, boney body was pressed against me and lips crushed to mine. I moaned as the tongue entered my mouth and couldn't help putting my arms around him. His body was thin without an ounce of fat. Then someone else got behind me and I felt a surprisingly large and stiff cock pressed against my bottom.

"Mmm, fresh meat!" Said the man behind me, and I realised this must be the couple who weren't on meds. I felt the hairs rise on my neck and the fear, but the lips stayed crushed to mine, the tongue slithering disgustingly in my mouth. Then the cubicle was filled with the smell of poppers and a bottle was pushed against my nose.

"Breathe deep, darling." Said the man as he released my lips. I had no choice and took a deep lungful, feeling my body mellt and my head swim.

A thick finger covered in lube ploughed up me from behind and I gasped with shock. He began to move it slowly in and out and I began to moan with pleasure.

" That's it, open up for daddy" The voice behind me was croaky and I reached back to feel skinny legs and a bulging belly above his enormous cock.

I groaned in surrender as the poppers were thrust at me again and suddenly a hand pushed my shoulders forward and down and the huge cock began to slide into me. I cried out with pain and pleasure as he slid it home until his paunch was pressed agianst my buttocks.

"Shhh!" whispered the man in front of me "Let him in, there's a good boy"

I could only sob with surrender as he began to fuck me, and gratefully took the other man's cock in my mouth and steadied myself on his thighs against the brutal thrusts.

"That's it, matey. Let old Harold fuck your sweet arse! You're gonna get what you want, don't worry. Open your hole for him."

I gasped, but reached back to pull my buttocks apart so the big cock could get in deep. Harold grunted with pleasure as his movements became more jerky in my hole. "Oh yeah, gonna give you a baby you little slut!"

Then he gasped and grunted like a pig, forcing himself into me and I felt his cock throbbing as he spurted.

"Oh, you dirty bastard! It's in you now!" Said the man in front of me. "Don't fight it!"

I groaned and crouched there, accepting the cock spurting toxic cum into me as the man stroked my head tenderly.

At last, the enormous cock slid out and I felt the wetness around my anus. "Your turn, Peter."

They turned me round and Peter slide his cock into me as Harold pushed my head down to clean his cock.

Suddenly, I had a clear image of myself sandwiched between their diseased bodies and the tears splashed from my eyes at my depravity even as I pushed back and squeezed my hole around the thrusting cock, eager to milk more poz cum from him and get myself knocked up.

• Like 42
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 3

Guest LutonBottom

This story gets me hard and horny every single time I come back to it and it keeps getting better! I totally identify with that fear and shame that’s felt alongside the arousal that comes from that sleazy, horny, taboo sex!

Guest mspsubmale

as noted before...would love to find a place like this and  willingly and eagerly give my ass to these men for their pleasure and enjoyment!

• 1 month later...
On 26 August 2017 at 4:58 PM, MeatSeeker said:

mmmm waiting for part two ;)

I e been  in saunas like  that one  and  loved  it no attitude just Poz seed  to breed  this slut

• Like 1

Guest mspsubmale

just re-read this story (again!) and reinforced my feeling of wanting and needing to find a sauna like this.....to be called 'darling' as i willingly accept poz loads at either end, and submitting to being bred and becoming pregnant with their toxic babies....

• 2 months later...