• 3 weeks later...

I hadn't been to the sauna for some weeks, though I'd heard there was a twink working there who was a real cum dump. I'd have to go soon and try his dirty arse.

One evening on my way back from work, I decided to cut across the park as it was a pleasant evening though dusk was falling. There were a few people around, one of whom was a short, tubby lad of 18 or 19 who was strolling by himself.

In the centre of the park was a shelter with an old bench. It often had homeless guys hanging around and I guessed they maybe slept there at night. I normally avoided it so as not to be hassled. In the distance, I saw the lad taking the path in front of the shelter and sure enough about 5 or 6 rough-looking guys emerged in the gloom and surrounded him. I heard them ask for money and then they started hitting on him, asking if he wanted to spend some time with them and offering him some booze.

I shook my head at his naivity and walked on. It was nearly dark when I reached the far gate, but something made me pause. I retraced my steps, with a growing sense of excitement as I didn't encounter the tubby twink and realised he must be still at the shelter.

I moved quietly on the path until I could make out the old wooden building. There was no one in sight. I was about to leave when I heard someone laugh followed by a low moan and a gasp which reeked of sex and made my hair stand on end.

Slowly, I moved around behind the shelter making sure to stay hidden in the bushes. At the back of the old building was an old mattress and empty bottles strewn around and the group of homeless guys standing and watching something. I moved to get a better view and saw the lad naked and face down on the filthy mattress being fucked by an old guy as the others watched. He had pushed his stained trousers down and his fat, pale, hairy backside was wobbling and clenching as he rode the chubby twink who was groaning and gasping as they copulated.

The others were standing watching, passing a bottle around and some had their cocks out and were wanking as they watched.

"C'mon! Hurry up!" One of them said in a throaty voice. "I needs some of that arse!"

The others laughed and watched as the man steadily worked himself to a climax, giving a satisfied grunt and his buttocks clenched as he spurted.

He levered himself off and sat nearby, trousers down, cock glistening with cum.

The lad just lay there breathing hard.

"Who's next?" Said a voice.

A bald, lean old man with sores round his lips untied the string at his waist and let his trousers fall. His cock sprang up against his bulbous belly and he knelt and stretched out on the pale body. There was a moments fumbling, then the lad gasped as the old cock slid up him and the man began to fuck him.

I was hard in my pants, and took out my cock and began to wank as I watched the lad being gang fucked, one after the other until they had all cum in him. Then they ignored him, passing round the bottle as he got unsteadily to his feet.

"Here," one of them said, offering him a filthy rag which he used to wipe the mess between his buttocks.

Another one grinned, revealing blackened teeth. "Off you go, Timmy. It must be past your tea-time!"

Then the lad dressed, walked off into the gloom and I shuddered as I came, spurting wetly onto the grass at my feet...

• Like 18
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 3

Love your stories Slipitupme, ive wanked and spunked so much over your words love them. Please do another story or carry this one on, for me youve got the hottest stories on here.X

• 3 weeks later...

The next day, my arse was all puffy and swollen when I had a shower. As I came out, my mother was holding my underpants which were heavily stained at the back .

"Are you ok?" She said.

I blushed and nodded and she laughed. " Oh...I see. Well try and clean up a bit better after the next time!"

I got dressed and went round to the sauna, letting myself in with the key Bill had given me. He wasn't at the desk, so I stripped off and lubed myself as usual, noticing how open I was and slipping a couple of fingers easily up myself which felt good.

I wandered around picking up tissues and then I heard voices coming from the small yard at the back where we kept the rubbish bins.

The back door was open, and Bill was talking to a couple of rough looking guys who were collecting the bins. They were both fat and middle-aged and drinking tea, so I guessed this was a regular stop for them.

They were discussing football.

"Terrible game, last night," said one of the men, spilling tea over his heavy beard and over his stained t-shirt.

"Yeah, "Said Bill. "Not going to be a great season."

I wasn't sure what to do, but Bill saw me with the waste bin and beckoned me outside.

Although I was naked, I guessed it was ok. I stepped out and put the rubbish in one of the smelly bins. They ignored me and carried on talking about the game.

"What we need is a new manager" Said Bill.

As he spoke, he grabbed my arm and pulled me face down over a dustbin. I heard the men cackle with laughter, and a thick, rough forefinger ploughed up my bum.

"Need a whole new team more like!" I heard one of them say. " Mind if i get a bit?"

"Help yourself" Said Bill.

I heard the sound of a zip being drawn down, then there was a smell of rotting rubbish as the man got behind me. I felt his stubby cock probe my hole, and then he slid up me with a satisfied grunt and began to thrust, his jeans scratching my bare cheeks.

Bill and the other guy watched me being fucked, all the time talking about their team and what the next game might be like. The man in me worked to a climax, grunting softly as his cock swelled and spurted up my rectum.

"Tha's better!" He gasped as he slid out and Bill offered him a dirty rag to wipe his slimey cock.

"Climb on if you want to, Harry" He said. "We'd best be going soon."

Harry was wearing overalls which he unclipped and let fall. He was naked beneath.

His long, thin cock sprang up below a flabby, hairy body as he waddled behind me. His hand steadied my arse, then he slid up me in one delicious stroke and began to fuck urgenlty and fast.

Bill and the other guy finished pulling the bins together as Harry reached his climax, giving a satisfied sigh as he emptied up inside me.

Then he pulled out, pulled up his overalls and they began to move the bins out.

"Wait a minute," said Bill. He picked up the rag and tenderly wiped my bum clean, then tossed it into the refuse.

"Cheers lads. See you next week." He said. Without a backward glance at my naked body, they waved and closed the gate behind them.

Bill turned to me.

"Get up, Timmy" He said, "The regulars will be here soon and want their oats!"

Then he laughed and I followed him inside...

• Like 24
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...

"C'mere" Said Bill when we got inside. I went over to him and he turned me round and bent me over. He fingered my swollen and puffy hole, and I blushed as a drool of cum slid out over his finger. "Nice!" He growled. "We'll get you pregnant yet. You feeling ok? No cold or sniffles yet?"

I said no, and he shook his head. "Would have thought you'd be knocked up by now with all the hot loads up you. We'll just have to try harder!"

There was a knock on the door, and I just had time to hide behind the counter when I saw my mother standing there.

"Sorry to trouble you."She said. But Timmy forgot his key and I have to go out."

Bill took the key and she asked how I was getting on.

As she spoke, I felt a hand on my arse and looked back to see the old guy, Arthur, behind me with one finger on his lips and the other hand graping a drooling erection.

"Oh he's fine!" Said Bill. "Very willing and good with the regulars"

Arthur gave an evil grin, bent me over and slid his cock into my backside.

I gave a gasp, and saw my mother raise an eybrow at the noise.

"Must be some air in the sauna."Said Bill

Arthur began to thrust slowly in and out of my arse, his hand over my mouth to stop me groaning.

Bill must have realised what was happening, and he kept talking to her even as he knew I was being sodomised only feet from her.

Arthur was gasping and thrusting hard into me, and getting close to his climax.

"Well, I'd better be going" She said. At that moment, Arthur came in me, his cock twitching and throbbing as it spurted.

"Nice to see you." Said Bill. "I'll give Timmy the keys and tell him you called. He's probably making himself useful somewhere."

She turned and waved good bye as the old man's cock slid out of me and Bill turned with a big smile.

"You can come out now you dirty sod!"

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3