Guest nastypozhole

This is a sauna I’d never leave! I love being fucked by nasty old poz trolls and taking their dirty cum.  Great story!

• 1 month later...

A really horny series of stories. I love how Timmy descends ever lower in depravity - my kind of guy - let the guys who fuck him and the places he is fucked be ever more disgusting. I just wish there was a filthy sauna in my area with old wasted toxic poz guys that I could visit. Maybe I should go even lower and let the disgusting street guys in my area do what they want to me and not give a fuck what diseases they carry - even fuck my ass unprotected if they want.

1 hour ago, bbpissslut said:

Maybe I should go even lower and let the disgusting street guys in my area do what they want to me and not give a fuck what diseases they carry - even fuck my ass unprotected if they want.

It should that you always insist that anyone and everyone fuck you unprotected.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went into the toilet and wiped my backside which was dripping with Bill's sperm and the residue of the night before with an old rag on the shelf. Bill told me some of the guys liked to wank with it. Then I grabbed a black bag and went off to empty the bins. I heard voices as I made my way upstairs, so a few guys had come in early. As I approached the TV room, I heard Arthur say "Yeah, he's a right little pig, alright. Nice tight hole to relieve yourself inside. Had him a couple of times" Then another man said. "Great! You're a dirty sod, Arthur! Does he know you're poz, then?"

Arthur laughed. " Oh yeah! We've all had him and he knows our spunk is swimming with bugs!"

"Well, " he said. "Just what I need. I could do with a fuck and shoot some dirty spunk up his slutty hole!"

But I was less concerned about the conversation, and more about the second man's voice. Was it? Could it be?

I peered cautiously around the door to see three naked men on the sofa - Arthur and a man I recognised from the flat I had visited. But it was the third man that made my heart skip a beat. Grandad!

I had seen him in the pool on holiday before, but never naked. He lay back in the cushions, fat hairy body and balding head, and I saw for the first time the thick, stubby erection in his fist.

I quietly moved back and fled downstairs. 

"You look like you've seen a ghost!" Laughed Bill when he saw my pale face. "What's up?"

"I can't work today. I have to go." I said.

"Whoa! Not so fast. What's up?"

So I told him what I'd seen and he roared with laughter. "So Jim is your grandad, eh? Well well. I guess it runs in the family. He's a dirty old sod, but a nice fat arse. I've seeded it a few times."

I was aghast. Not only was my grandfather here, but he was obviously poz if Bill had fucked him.

"You're not going anywhere, Timmy. Get back up there and do your job."

I looked at him and realised I could walk out. But I really didn't want to. My cock was swelling with excitement and I knew what I had to do.

With increasing embarassment I went back up stairs. I paused outside the door. Could I really do this? Then, with a sigh, I walked into the room, avoiding eye contact with the men.

"Here he is. Nice arse on it, eh?" Said Arthur, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the sofa. I saw my grandad's shocked face as Arthur pushed me onto my knees, stood up and got behind me. 

"So, we 'ain't seen you for a while, Jim. What you been up to?"

As he spoke, he slid his cock into my dripping hole and sighed happily.

Grandad was red-faced and his mouth gaped in surprise. Arthur started to slowly fuck me as he waited for a reply.

"Well, er... I've been...busy...you know." 

His eyes were glued to the cock sliding in and out of me.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

He had covered his cock with a towel when I walked in, but now he slowly removed it and began rubbing his cock which got stiff and wet.

I didn't look at him, but just knelt with my head on my arms, ashamed and yet weirdly excited.

"Wh...what's his arse feel like..."I heard him say.

"Lovely," growled Arthur. "Hang on, I'm going to cum, then you can slide in"

He worked at me for a few minutes, then he sagged onto my back, grunted happily and I felt his cock throb as it spurted. 

A hand touched my face and turned it. "Timmy." Said grandad matter of factly. "Oh, Timmy.!"

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Meanwhile, Arthur slid out of me and sank back into the cushions.

"There you go, Jim." He said. "All wet for you, mate."

I just stayed in position. Time stood still, then my Grandfather whispered" I've always fancied your arse, but I didn't want to get you pregnant. I guess we don't have to worry about that, do we?"

He got off the sofa, and I felt his hands on my hips. Then his fat, stubby erection slid into my hole and up into my rectum. 

"Oh yeah!" I heard him gasp as he began to thrust into me.

"So, are you staying long, Jim" Asked Arthur. "Might go down the pub later."

"s..sss..sure. "Said grandad. "Sounds a good idea."

I just knelt there as he fucked me. It felt so good, so intimate.

Then he leaned forward and whispered in my ear "I'm going to cum now, Timmy. Do you want me to?"

I could only nod, I was so excited at what was going to happen.

"Ahhh!" He gave a loud grunt and I felt his cock throbbing and knew his spunk was shooting in me.

When he finished, he pulled out and slapped my arse. "This is my grandson, Arthur!" He said. "And you're right, his arse felt great!"

• Like 18
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 3

Guest Likebighairypervs

Please do another one where he meets a guy outside with more stds. Gohnna and warts would be best