After a few minutes, Bill gave a satisfied grunt and thrust his cock deep into Peter's hole. We watched his balls twitch and throb as he came.

Peter's mum got to her feet as Bill pulled out and stood gasping for breath, his softening cock dripping cum onto the stained carpet.

"Right" She said, " I'm off to get me hair done."

Peter stood up red-faced, his stubby cock stiff against his flabby belly.

"Give us a kiss,then." She said.

He came over and pecked her on the cheek and she fondled his cock.

"Good lad. Now be good and I'll see you later"

Bill pulled on his shorts and showed her out.

The old man winked and slapped Peter's bum.

"Thanks for taking my babies" He said then belched and headed upstairs.

I was very horny now and my cock was stiff as a poker. Peter came ove and got to his knees and took it into his warm, wet mouth.

Bill came in and laughed when he saw us.

"No time for any of that!" He said. "There's something new for you to do. Over the weekend, I had the lads in and they've fitted out the basement with some couches and a sling. I've take the bulbs out and it's nice and dark down there. I put it on the web site and we've got some real dirty fuckers coming in to use it. And guess who's going to take turns down there to service them?"

Then he laughed as the doorbell rang. Two men came in. Tattooed, shaven headed, and thin with shifty eyes.

They paid and went into the changing room. When they emerged I could see their thin bodies and wasted muscles and one had dark purple blotches on his chest and legs. They opened the door to the basement and disappered. Several other men who had arrived earlier came down the stairs. Fat, greasy and sweaty men who grinned at Bill and went into the basement.

"Right, "said Bill. "Peter - you go and clean the TV room and empty the bins." He threw Peter a black bad and he scuttled upstairs.

BIll grinned at me and indicated the tube of lube on the counter. "You'll take the first shift in the basement, Timmy."

I'll come and get you when it's time for Peter to take over."

With a shaking hand, I took the lub and smeared a generous amount on my arsehole, being careful to use plenty over the warts which were clustred around it.

Then, my heart beating with fear and excitement. I went downstairs

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

I had been down there to get some stuff before, but now the steps led down to a blackness with no lights and the atmosphere was hot and steamy coming up from the bottom.

I went down the steps feeling terribly vulnerable in my nudity, not knowing what awaited me below.

Inside it was pitch black. At first, I heard bodies moving and someone whispered “Is this ‘im?”

Someone else replied “Yeah. Nice, fresh cum-bucket come to play!”

As I moved further in I was surrounded by naked bodies, now sweating and smelly from the hot fetid atmosphere. Boney fingers squeezed my cock and probed my arsehole.

“Yeah, “ I heard a whisper. “Nicely lubed!”

Someone grabbed my face and tried to kiss me. I let out a gasp of horror as I smelled his awful breath but he wouldn’t let me go and I shuddered in disgust as he clamped his lips to mine and thrust his tongue into my mouth. I felt his thin, nude body against mine and the disgust turned to excitement as his cock pushed against my belly. A bottle of poppers was thrust between us. We both sniffed it. I felt the rush as my inhibitions melted and I gasped and kissed him back eagerly.

They were piling in now, jostling to grab my cock, feel my arse and balls.

Suddenly there were footsteps on the stairs and a torch shone over us. I glimpsed pot-bellied, flabby and stick-like figures around me as Bill’s voice said “Alright lads? Just thought I’d help get things started.” There was a padded bench in the middle of the room with wrist and ankle restraints. Bill shone the torch on it and they pulled me to it, bent me over and fastened my wrists at one end. Then they spread my legs and tied them at the other end with my bent knees spread and resting on padded cushions either side.

“There you go!” said Bill. He slapped my bottom. “Nice arse on this one! Give him all you’ve got, yer dirty bastards!”

He left and switched off the torch, plunging the room in darkness.

A bottle was thrust under my nose and someone said “bloody ‘ell I need to drop a load!”

“Go on then, mate!” Whispered another

I felt bodies close in on me. Someone got between my legs and grabbed my hips. Their fingernails scratched my skin. A blunt, slimey cock pushed between my buttocks seeking my hole. Suddenly, it slid up me with a rush of rigid flesh. I gasped as it was buried to the hilt and a hairy belly squashed against me.

“Oh yeah! He gasped and began to thrust in and out. They egged him on and rough fingers felt between us, eagerly feeling for where the base of his cock entered me.

I gasped with shock, then sagged over the bench as he shuddered and came quickly in me.

As soon as he pulled out, another took his place and a thick cock slid easily up me with the lube and cum in my hole. Someone stroked my head and whispered in my ear

"Well done," He said. "Just relax now, we've got a long way to go..."

• Like 8
  • Piggy 11

On 12/8/2021 at 4:51 AM, Slipitupme said:

After a few minutes, Bill gave a satisfied grunt and thrust his cock deep into Peter's hole. We watched his balls twitch and throb as he came.

Peter's mum got to her feet as Bill pulled out and stood gasping for breath, his softening cock dripping cum onto the stained carpet.

"Right" She said, " I'm off to get me hair done."

Peter stood up red-faced, his stubby cock stiff against his flabby belly.

"Give us a kiss,then." She said.

He came over and pecked her on the cheek and she fondled his cock.

"Good lad. Now be good and I'll see you later"

Bill pulled on his shorts and showed her out.

The old man winked and slapped Peter's bum.

"Thanks for taking my babies" He said then belched and headed upstairs.

I was very horny now and my cock was stiff as a poker. Peter came ove and got to his knees and took it into his warm, wet mouth.

Bill came in and laughed when he saw us.

"No time for any of that!" He said. "There's something new for you to do. Over the weekend, I had the lads in and they've fitted out the basement with some couches and a sling. I've take the bulbs out and it's nice and dark down there. I put it on the web site and we've got some real dirty fuckers coming in to use it. And guess who's going to take turns down there to service them?"

Then he laughed as the doorbell rang. Two men came in. Tattooed, shaven headed, and thin with shifty eyes.

They paid and went into the changing room. When they emerged I could see their thin bodies and wasted muscles and one had dark purple blotches on his chest and legs. They opened the door to the basement and disappered. Several other men who had arrived earlier came down the stairs. Fat, greasy and sweaty men who grinned at Bill and went into the basement.

"Right, "said Bill. "Peter - you go and clean the TV room and empty the bins." He threw Peter a black bad and he scuttled upstairs.

BIll grinned at me and indicated the tube of lube on the counter. "You'll take the first shift in the basement, Timmy."

I'll come and get you when it's time for Peter to take over."

With a shaking hand, I took the lub and smeared a generous amount on my arsehole, being careful to use plenty over the warts which were clustred around it.

Then, my heart beating with fear and excitement. I went downstairs

a guy with aids spots is my secret fantasy. id kiss and lick each one as i talked real nasty about wanting pozzed. long ago i hosted 3 guys. 1 neg 2 unknown but only had told the neg guy he could c9me in me.  9ne of the guys was real thin and kept a tight bike racing shirt on with longer tight bike shorts cut out for his cock ballscand ass. his feet soles however each had a few odd dark spots. i was sucking smelling and licking them and begged him to cum in me. he was clearly turned on and got me alone and asked if i could leave with him. i did not. ends up the unknown guy stayed the latest. when they left he said he was poz but knew i wanted it cuz of how i was turned on by the other guy. this guy was undetectable. first poz load for me and first timed i begged to be pozzed as well. how i wish i had the guy with spots contact info. are u out there!?

On 7/2/2017 at 6:04 PM, Slipitupme said:

I discovered a sauna in a run-down part of town in walking distance from my office. The reviews said it was a bit sleazy and was a sauna for “men not twinks” which I found intriguing.

So I headed off there one afternoon. The guy who let me in through the nondescript door in a side street was probably in his fifties, pudgy and wearing tee-shirt and shorts. He smiled as he charged me the entrance fee. “New here, aren’t you?” he asked.

I nodded as he handed me my key. “Well, enjoy,” he remarked with a grin.

It was pretty run-down and smelled a bit of damp. As I was getting undressed, a nude man appeared beside me. He was old and skinny with a paunch and he had a big cock hanging down with some foam around it where he had shaved his pubes.

“That’s better,” he commented in a thick, phlegmy voice. adding "I like it smooth.”

I said something neutral and stripped off my pants.

“Nice tatts” he remarked, looking at the designs on my bottom and arms.

“Thanks,” I answered.  I wasn’t used to this kind of direct talk, and felt excited as I headed to the sauna.

After a while, he came in and sat beside me. He wasn’t wearing a towel and his cock was semi-hard against his thigh.

“Least it’s a bit warmer in here, eh? Bit cold outside. First time?”

“Yes,” I replied.

Nodding, he asked my name and followed-up with some general questions, his hand resting idly on my thigh as his fingers caressed my cock.  I gasped, but he was quite nonchalant and talking about the weather as he stroked me to full erection.

“Nice cock," he remarked, adding “You bottom or top?”

His blunt question somewhat embarrassed me, but still I was able to answer "Well, bottom mostly.”

His cock was erect now, thick and covered in veins.  I also notice he had apparently at some point slid a cock ring around his tool.

“Want to fuck?”

I didn’t know what to say, but not wanting to appear naïve or nervous, I just shrugged and answered “Sure.”

He levered himself off the bench and I followed his flaccid, wrinkled buttocks along the corridor (he hadn’t bothered with a towel) until we reached a room with a large, oval bed in the middle.  Tossing a small bottle on the mattress he muttered “Poppers, if you want em.”

There were some packets of lube on the side. He tore one open and rubbed it on his cock, then pushed me onto my knees commanding "Bend forward and rest your head on your arms.”  When I was in position he asked rather incongruously, “So what do you think of the place, then?”

“Not bad...”I started to reply, feeling this was a weird time to be starting a conversation, but then I felt his bare cock pushing into my arsehole.  I gasped as I opened for him and after a brief struggle, the big head slid up me in a rush.  "Don’t - don’t you want a …condom?” I asked.

He was deep in me now and starting to thrust slowly in and out, making me sigh with pleasure, answering “Nah, I hate the things and haven’t used them since I was diagnosed.  Here, take some poppers," handing me the bottle, even as my mind took in what he’d said:  I was being fucked raw by a poz cock.

I took a sniff and felt myself relax into it.  He was sliding rhythmically in and out, all the time talking to me as if we were waiting for a bus or something.  It was bizarre, and yet it seemed to distract me from worrying about what I was doing.  Suddenly, the door opened and the pudgy guy from the front desk came in with a black bin-liner.

“Don’t mind me!” he commented, adding “Seen it all before.  Just emptying the bins.”

He bustled around clearing up, when all the time I was kneeling there being fucked.

“Nice bum,” he remarked, stroking his crotch.

“Many in today, Bill?” asked the man fucking me, although in truth he was beginning to pant and his movements were getting more urgent.

“Yeah, a few now, Sid.  Mostly regulars."

Sid gasped and said “Hang…hang on.  I think I’m going to cum.  Yep…here it cums!”

With that his cock swelled and throbbed and I realised to my horror that he was filling me with spunk.

“Nice,” he commented contentedly, stepping back one or two steps so his cock flopped out and a dollop of slimy cum slid down my balls.

The other man, Bill, dropped his shorts and a stubby erection sprang up stiffly under his flabby belly.

Before I even had time to react, he got behind me, steadied my bottom with one hand and thrust his cock into me with the other.  It was so matter of fact, so nonchalant without even asking I just sagged in shock as he began to thrust eagerly in and out.

“Put..put the kettle on….Sid," he gasped, explaining “I’ll make a cuppa when I’m done.”

Bill nodded and left as Sid worked his way to orgasm.

“Gah!” He gasped at last “ Fucking beautiful!”  He pushed hard against me and came in me, stroking my thighs and panting happily as he spurted.

“Phew!  Nice one!” he remarked as he withdrew, giving my bottom a playful slap.

“Want some tea?” He pulled some tissue from the dispenser on the wall and wiped his dripping cock before stepping into his shorts.

I just nodded and followed him downstairs, numb with what had happened.

There was a small patio with a table and two plastic chairs. Sid sat on one reading a paper.

On the other was a pool of what looked like sperm.  Sid saw me looking and said “Some dirty bastards in here, alright.”

I suddenly felt helpless with the filthiness of it all, and yet the pure animal pleasure excited me.  Slowly I lowered myself into the seat, feeling the anonymous spunk oozing between my buttocks and coating my hole.

Sid looked up and said “You’re not poz, are you?”

I shook my head. “How did you know?”

He shrugged.  “Something about your face upstairs, the shock when I said I had been diagnosed.”

He turned back to his paper and lit a cigarette.  “Anyway, better get used to it.  Neither Bill nor I are on meds, so you’re probably pregnant already.”

wish it was a real place and if so the name? id show this post to poz guys and tell then that's why i came

13 minutes ago, nastysubbbbottom said:

a guy with aids spots is my secret fantasy. id kiss and lick each one as i talked real nasty about wanting pozzed. long ago i hosted 3 guys. 1 neg 2 unknown but only had told the neg guy he could c9me in me.  9ne of the guys was real thin and kept a tight bike racing shirt on with longer tight bike shorts cut out for his cock ballscand ass. his feet soles however each had a few odd dark spots. i was sucking smelling and licking them and begged him to cum in me. he was clearly turned on and got me alone and asked if i could leave with him. i did not. ends up the unknown guy stayed the latest. when they left he said he was poz but knew i wanted it cuz of how i was turned on by the other guy. this guy was undetectable. first poz load for me and first timed i begged to be pozzed as well. how i wish i had the guy with spots contact info. are u out there!?

i knew ronnie would like my post. i know he'd love watching me get knowingly pozzed!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Later, I heard footsteps on the stair and Bill's torch shone over me. He released the straps and I stood up gratefully, massaging my writss and ankles. My hole was swollen, open and sore and dripped spunk down my thigh as I stood up. I noticed Peter standing there, and Bill pulled him face down over the bench. "There you go!" He said. " Round two"

I followed him upstairs. Turning round to watch as Peter's naked body was engulfed in sweating flesh before Bill switched off the torch and plunged them into darkness.

I showered and cleaned up, noticing how open and slack my hole had become and fingering the warts clustered around it. I had also developed some purple blotches on my arms and legs as the bugs in my system took hold.

When I came out of the shower, Bill and Arthur were talking to Peter's mum who had returned from the hairdresser. Arthur was naked, leaning nonchalantly on the counter and fingering his heavy cock with the cockring around its base.

Peter's mother was laughing and flushed and her eyes were on Arthur's cock.

"So where's Peter, then?" She asked.

Bill winked at me. "Just putting a shift in downstairs." He said. "Be about another hour or so."

She licked her lips and Arthur said " Why don't yer wait in the TV room and watch some films?"

Bill nodded and she went off to the room.

Bill, Arthur and I followed. She was sat on the greasy sofa watching a twink on the TV being fucked in close up by a huge cock.

Bill and Arthur casually sat either side of her and I took seat opposite.

"Your a good mother, " said Bill " Nice to see you letting Peter getting bred like that."

She smiled, and I noticed her face was flushed. 

"So, Arthur, are you back tomorrow?"

As he spoke, his hand rested casually on her thigh. She squirmed, but pushed her legs apart and pulled his had between them. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 7

Oh my god this story just keeps getting  better and better...... Slipitupme please keep it going. I've wanted so much cum over this story.

• 1 month later...