Man's Country or Steamworks?

teachme

Guest BareSkin95

SW and MC are both good in their own ways, teachme.  Explore them both.  Check out the events calendar online for SW, there are some that you might like.  CumUnion is next Monday night at SW -- I will be there if I can.

Guest BS97
On 7/3/2017 at 6:17 AM, ChasingAIDS said:

Explore them both.

This is the best advice.  You can get it stretched and wrecked at either venue.  Personally, I fit in at MC as a Poz Latin who likes sleazy play NQA.  But I also fit in at SW as a somewhat maturing twink who can present innocent and then switch it up from nerdy to dirty.  

I've only gone to SW but always find lots of bottoms to fuck.  So, you'll have competition...but if you get ass up in your dark room, or position yourself on one of the fuckbenches on the 2nd or 3rd floor, you're sure to get some loads. 

I'm curious about MC but just haven't made it there.  Regardless of where you go, I hope you come back here and tell us about it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 7/10/2017 at 3:26 PM, barecubtop said:

Regardless of where you go, I hope you come back here and tell us about it!

Come back and spill all!