The Car Park Toilets

So I was out delivering parcels in my van  one day ,and as I was approaching a village where I had a few deliveries, I decided to pull into a car park and put  the parcels  into some sort of order.

Iam in the back of my van when I notice a couple of guys going into the little toilet block in the corner of the car park. Never even gave it a thought that this could be an active cottage but over the next 20 minutes there was 6 guys going in.

Parcels put in order, I locked the van up and had a walk over.

It was a pretty scruffy place. The urinal was "L" shaped and there was some spunk in the trough where someone had unloaded earlier.

There was 2 cubicles and the end one had a glory hole in the door.

I stood at the urinal and started to work my cock to hardness when I heard the familiar "slap slap slap" of a set of balls banging against an arse. Someone was getting a good fucking in the cubicle.

I heard a guy groaning as he came and a minute later he came out of the cubicle and left.

I took off my trousers and walked into the cubicle to find a guy bent over the toilet offering his arse to anyone. I asked if it was ok to go in raw and he said it was fine. He said he`d had 3 loads already so he would be well lubed up.

I stuck my hard cock against his sloppy hole and slided up no problem. God, it felt good knowing that some spunk was lubricating my cock.

As I held on to his hips, I started to really pound him hard. It wasnt long before the familiar feeling started in my balls as my spunk was working its way up my shaft.

I told him I was about to come and he reached round and grabbed my arse so I couldnt pull out....not that I would have.

I knew it was a big load I delivered up the guys arse by the way he was groaning. When I pulled out he told me it felt great getting such a big load up him

As I left there was another guy standing wanking ready to take my place. So I waved him over and asked if it was ok to watch. I got the ok so gave the guy a quick sucking to get him really hard and then fed his cock up the guys arse.

It was so horny watching 2 guys fucking and knowing my spunk was already up his hole.

The guy pulled his cock out and spurted all over the other guys hole, then pushed his cock back in and finished off.

I left and went back to my van.

Did my deliveries and went back to the car park.

It was empty but I sat in the cubicle with the gory hole and soon a cock was pushed in for me to suck. The owner came straight away in my mouth and left.

Another cock was pushed in and I turned round and fed it up my arse. God, he gave me a fucking to remember and when he came I did the same all over the floor.

I cleaned up and left.

Iam back there this week so will be calling in again 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20

• 1 month later...

Sadly, most toilets have been closed now because of cut backs. Great pity because that's where I started my piggy journey, and I'm sure many other lads did too.

Just the excitement of slipping into an old toilet, wondering if you'd been seen by anyone, then smelling the damp, piss-soaked aroma. The anticipation as you stood next to a guy at the urinals, glancing down and seeing his erection, and then the smile at each other, the shared secret as you both undid your trousers and did what you had to do...