Hemorrhoids: a fact of life?

makingwords

Sorry for the unsexy subject matter guys. But didn't find a thread that talked about the reality of living with hemorrhoids.

For all you dudes who take huge cocks, get fisted, booty bump, etc.: is living with hemorrhoids just a fact of life?

Since last fall I've had a lot of issues with both internal and external piles. It's really taken a toll on my sex life. I'm avoiding traditional surgery in favor of rubber band ligation, sitz baths, garlic suppositories, potato suppositories, and so on. But just the other day had another mini hemm pop up after a mild day of sex, just as I thought I was clear of them. 

As a bottom who loves big dick, am I just doomed to dealing with hemorrhoids for the rest of my life? Do people go through phases of flare-ups and then go back to normal?

I've never been fisted, but I can't imagine being a FF bottom and not having to deal with these. Do you guys just wince through the hemorrhoid pain and learn to enjoy sex with hemorrhoids?

Curious what others' experiences are.

Your lifestyle has the biggest impact on your health. Don't bottom if you think you're developing hemerrhoids. Bottom less often if that helps. Eat enough whole grains, fruits, and vegetables to get enough fiber.

Hm not really the advice I was hoping for but thanks lol. I definitely don't want to bottom less. I guess my question is: do some guys just work their way through hemorrhoids? Is there life on the OTHER side of hemorrhoids? Or are some guys just lucky and can get fisted all day without developing them?

I feel for you! I've had 4 surgeries anally. I have scar tissue now which causes a lot of pain. I do take a lot of fiber which can help. Try powder types that you mix with water or juice. After every meal. I would never take a fist or thick cock. It does cut down or your partners, but it's a fact of life. I can deal with any length, but no thick cocks. It's better than nothing.

I had hemorrhoids 25 years ago and a proctologist in Toronto removed them with elastic bands and liquid nitrogen. It wasn't painful and everything was fine In a couple weeks. He also had me use an anurex to cool the anus and reduce any swelling. I've used it many times since then to again reduce swelling. Sometimes it works immediately. Hemorrhoids can come back years later or after trauma like a few days with bad diarrhea. Find a proctologist or general surgeon who deals with this regularly.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, makingwords said:

Hm not really the advice I was hoping for but thanks lol. I definitely don't want to bottom less. I guess my question is: do some guys just work their way through hemorrhoids? Is there life on the OTHER side of hemorrhoids? Or are some guys just lucky and can get fisted all day without developing them?

You know when people go to their physician due to knee pain and get offended when told to lose weight. If only the doctor would do something useful like prescribe long-term opioid painkillers. Your post kind of sounds like that. There are probably some people who can handle taking it up the ass all the time without developing hemorrhoids. That doesn't change the fact that anal sex is a known cause of hemorrhoids. You're in your 30s. You can't just do whatever you want to your body anymore without paying the consequences.

• Upvote 1

hoping not to jinx myself but in years of taking cock, hours of use, oversize toys, cocks and hands in me i've been lucky enough to not develop any hemmorhoids. As I continue  my pursuit of excess size and sex I hope never to experience it.

For me it's sometimes the stress of cleaning out too much that causes them or just not eating correctly as I was constipated for a few weeks. I actually still have them now. I honestly have been bottoming for years taking big cock, but it has never come from fucking. If anything sometimes STDs cause mine to flare up if they go untreated.  As for losing weight I weigh like 150 lbs so I am not sure I have any to use.

i had them before i met someone who wanted me to take big toys and his fist. As i got into relaxing to be able to take what he wanted to put into me, including toys bigger than his fist, the hemorrhoids stopped and shrunk, and not had one for over 2 years now. 

1 hour ago, LKMike said:

i had them before i met someone who wanted me to take big toys and his fist. As i got into relaxing to be able to take what he wanted to put into me, including toys bigger than his fist, the hemorrhoids stopped and shrunk, and not had one for over 2 years now. 

Wow, so lucky!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:26 AM, makingwords said:

Sorry for the unsexy subject matter guys. But didn't find a thread that talked about the reality of living with hemorrhoids.

For all you dudes who take huge cocks, get fisted, booty bump, etc.: is living with hemorrhoids just a fact of life?

Since last fall I've had a lot of issues with both internal and external piles. It's really taken a toll on my sex life. I'm avoiding traditional surgery in favor of rubber band ligation, sitz baths, garlic suppositories, potato suppositories, and so on. But just the other day had another mini hemm pop up after a mild day of sex, just as I thought I was clear of them. 

As a bottom who loves big dick, am I just doomed to dealing with hemorrhoids for the rest of my life? Do people go through phases of flare-ups and then go back to normal?

I've never been fisted, but I can't imagine being a FF bottom and not having to deal with these. Do you guys just wince through the hemorrhoid pain and learn to enjoy sex with hemorrhoids?

Curious what others' experiences are.

I am struggling with the same thing with hemorrhoids as well. My ass is just now starting to feel normal again, and that is almost a week and a half after bottoming.  I was wondering if there are any medicinal  ointments or creams I can use, while I am doing myself at home with a butt plug/vibrator? This is something I have been thinking about trying.

3 hours ago, PreCumer4You said:

I am struggling with the same thing with hemorrhoids as well. My ass is just now starting to feel normal again, and that is almost a week and a half after bottoming.  I was wondering if there are any medicinal  ointments or creams I can use, while I am doing myself at home with a butt plug/vibrator? This is something I have been thinking about trying.

I have been told they either are a Herpe or are related to Herpes.  So try the old “no Arginine” regimen - avoid cola, tree nuts, chocolate, tapioca, dates/figs, maraschino cherries, (peanuts and pie cherries are OK) and cover up what Arginine you do get with Lysine. Get Acyclovir if you can. Apply Witch Hazel to the ones you have, soak a paper towel and wear it. I got one from a boy that had one, in the same place he had it. It went away with the above treatment. 

19 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

I have been told they either are a Herpe or are related to Herpes. 

From who?  I'm no doctor but rhoids are not related to herpes or any STI/STD.

Hemorrhoids can happen to people who are ASEXUAL but constipated and strain their muscles when pooping or lifting heavy crap!  (I know b/c that did happen to me... I'm not asexual :)but fight constipation.)  Rhoids are inflamed muscles, that is all, so the ways @PreCumer4You for dealing with them should work.  Actually, @Pozlover1 suggestion of Witch Hazel works great to constrict blood flow so that swelling goes down.  But again, I'm questioning whether herpes can be gotten rid of by such "tinctures" like Witch Hazel. Herpes of the anus will usually appear as blisters or lesions, and re-occur even without sex. 

A swollen anal "lip" (for all the fisters), even if it's red and itchy, is not herpes.  Anal warts are outside as well, so on the skin around the anus, are also another thing but hopefully folks can see the difference between a wart and a blister. I don't think you'll were talking about either of those.

Maybe anal "tags"?  I had a friend who fought with tags.  They're also on the skin around the anus and caused by hemorrhoids and have similar symptoms.  He had to get the tags surgically removed ...

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo

22 minutes ago, chipygmalion80 said:

From who?  I'm no doctor but rhoids are not related to herpes or any STI/STD.

Hemorrhoids can happen to people who are ASEXUAL but constipated and strain their muscles when pooping or lifting heavy crap!  (I know b/c that did happen to me... I'm not asexual :)but fight constipation.)  Rhoids are inflamed muscles, that is all, so the ways @PreCumer4You for dealing with them should work.  Actually, @Pozlover1 suggestion of Witch Hazel works great to constrict blood flow so that swelling goes down.  But again, I'm questioning whether herpes can be gotten rid of by such "tinctures" like Witch Hazel. Herpes of the anus will usually appear as blisters or lesions, and re-occur even without sex. 

A swollen anal "lip" (for all the fisters), even if it's red and itchy, is not herpes.  Anal warts are outside as well, so on the skin around the anus, are also another thing but hopefully folks can see the difference between a wart and a blister. I don't think you'll were talking about either of those.

Maybe anal "tags"?  I had a friend who fought with tags.  They're also on the skin around the anus and caused by hemorrhoids and have similar symptoms.  He had to get the tags surgically removed ...

A Doctor told me that. Never sit in an upholstered chair or car seat that is still warm from someone else. Witch Hazel is an ”astringent” and good for a lot of things. I mix it with Jergen’s lotion for sunburn and with crushed Benedryl for poison ivy.  Perhaps the word ”hemorrhoids” applies to several different causes of similar symptoms hence the suffix “-oids”. I have had heavy lifting jobs that never caused them, but I did have the one I mentioned reappear at times until I got on the No Arginine diet for Herpes. 

• Downvote 1